Judge Threatens Jail For Trump After Holding Him In Contempt

It’s for Political smearing purposes only

Yes well in my defense I didn't know that Trump had been given so many warnings so I'm not really all that scared by it now. I just hope that he doesn't have any kids, because they figure out at a young age whether or not their parents will follow through on discipline or they're just full of it.

Yes well in my defense I didn't know that Trump had been given so many warnings so I'm not really all that scared by it now. I just hope that he doesn't have any kids, because they figure out at a young age whether or not their parents will follow through on discipline or they're just full of it.
Even worse this political hit man judge had a daughter working for those seeking to imprison Trump and when Trump said”That's wrong” liberals exploded everywhere into “threat snd intimation” chatter

Even worse this political hit man judge had a daughter working for those seeking to imprison Trump and when Trump said”That's wrong” liberals exploded everywhere into “threat snd intimation” chatter

Hence why they won't let him open his mouth. Fear of exposure. When did that happen though?

Why is this gag order even necessary other than to silence Trump so he won't expose all of the people trying to imprison him? That's what I would really like to know from all of the lefties on here and this should be good too. :popcorn:

But that's not how you started this. You started by saying there were appeals that reversed convictions. Only after you couldn't find evidence for that obvious bullshit did you shift your position from, appeals overturned convictions, to, appeals reduced sentences.
You do make a fair point.

I also contend that the reduced sentences were a win for the defendants in appeals court.

It would not surprise me in the least if eventually many convictions are overturned.

Yet you can't seem to argue why even if your life depended on it.
I believe any rioter who commits violence or damages property should be prosecuted. That includes Jan6th and BLM.

Some of the protesters were welcomed into the building by security. They just walked around and did no harm. Why should they be jailed.

That’s like the Praying Grandma incident. Why was she convicted?

71-Year-Old Grandma Convicted on All Charges by DC Jury After Praying in Capitol on Jan. 6​

Story by Randy DeSoto
• 1mo

(Link)…MSN

Some of the protesters were welcomed into the building by security. They just walked around and did no harm. Why should they be jailed.
Prove that they were.

I don't play this game. I will not abide your gish gallop of half truths and falsehoods and dubious statements.

And keep in mind, it does not matter if they walked in past police. I do that every time i go to the mall. That doesn't give me carte blanche to commit crimes while in the mall. So your dubious claim is irrelevant anyway.

What this means is that if the judge throws trump in jail, he's exhausted all other alternatives. He realizes what an embarrassment this would be for America to have to throw an ex President in jail for whining. But if it has to be done, so be it.
Absurd.

Why would it "have to be done," other than to avoid Trump hurting the Canadian-looking judge's little feelings?

How can a professional liar like Cohen be allowed to speak out as much as he wants, while the choice of the people for president should be shut down?

WEATHER53, I'm having trouble finding your story about the judge's daughter. Mind giving me a link or some key words about it?

Absurd.

Why would it "have to be done," other than to avoid Trump hurting the Canadian-looking judge's little feelings?

How can a professional liar like Cohen be allowed to speak out as much as he wants, while the choice of the people for president should be shut down?
Cohen isn't on trial, dipshit.

Prove that they were.

I don't play this game. I will not abide your gish gallop of half truths and falsehoods and dubious statements.

And keep in mind, it does not matter if they walked in past police. I do that every time i go to the mall. That doesn't give me carte blanche to commit crimes while in the mall. So your dubious claim is irrelevant anyway.
As I said I have no problem with the prosecution of violent rioters,

If someone just entered the Capitol Building and walked around peacefully, I feel they should be treated fairly. Many BLM rioters committed acts of violence and have never been prosecuted. In my opinion violent rioters in both BLM riots and Jan 6th should be prosecuted but not those who were peaceful.

And as I have said, violent crimes are not the only crimes.

You sure do like going in circles.
Well then, do you think the violent Black Lives Matter rioters should be hunted down and prosecuted as well as the peaceful demonstrators who could be charged with disorderly conduct Or other minor crimes?

Well then, do you think the violent Black Lives Matter rioters should be hunted down and prosecuted as well as the peaceful demonstrators who could be charged with disorderly conduct Or other minor crimes?
I'm not your assistant, and this isn't an interrogation. Do you have another unargued and unevidenced claim you would like to make? If so, let's hear it.

Forum List

Back