Judge denies Meadows request to move Georgia case to federal court

Looking to see if some Trump votes might have been missed is not a crime. Nor is it a crime to name the number of Trump votes that would be needed in a recount for Trump to win. In 2020, the media gave us a running count of how many more votes "we need" for Gore to end up winning Florida.

The so-called "Fake Electors" were alternative electors standing by in case the electors sent were rejected. It was a sound move to avoid having a state lose it's electoral votes. Can you cite a criminal statute that makes it a crime?

If they were merely stand by they did not need documents created attesting that they were the real electors from Georgia.

If I am a cop and I tell you that you need to find your son or it will be bad for you. Is that a threat? You guys focus on the find the votes and ignore the threats. It will be really bad for you. If you don’t do what I say you will pay.

It is akin to the Mafia saying. “Nice business you have here. It would be a shame if something happened to it.”

Fanni has more brains in her finger nail, than trump has in his obese body.

I predict his growing desperation will move him to committ even more egregious crimes in the coming weeks and months. Just see how desperate he will become.

I agree with you. Trump will get worse. He's really stupid and desperate.

Somewhat related question.

Election fraud would include things like people casting votes for president who are not legally entitled to cast votes.

Right?
Yes, unless you believe it is a crime to say that there has been voter fraud in an election.

But I do.

You’re attempting to provide an innocent justification for people engaging in fraud, however that justification is nonsensical.
Offering alternative electors is not fraud. Not unless the alternative electors made false claims about their status. If hey did, you have a case. Against the alternate electors.
There is no reason to think the real electors would or could be rejected and furthermore even if that were true, it wouldn’t magically make the fake electors legitimate. They’d still be fraudulent.
No, they are alternates, unless they made a false representation.

If they were merely stand by they did not need documents created attesting that they were the real electors from Georgia.
Show me the documents that attested that. If you can, you have a case. Against the stand-by electors.
If I am a cop and I tell you that you need to find your son or it will be bad for you. Is that a threat? You guys focus on the find the votes and ignore the threats. It will be really bad for you. If you don’t do what I say you will pay.
Quote Trump making a threat.
It is akin to the Mafia saying. “Nice business you have here. It would be a shame if something happened to it.”
Is it?

How do you prove that?

This is like the Dems claiming that Trump threatened Zelinsky. It went nowhere, because the transcript showed no threat.

Different question.

Same question, but with the correct answer.

The Slate of False were NOT accepted because the real Slate of Electors had been duly and constitutionally accepted.

Fake Elecors were the crime, to conspire of false and fraudulment means to overturn the will of the Voters of Georgia. The Fake Electors at direction of and what they believed to the authority of P01135809. By engaging in that conspiracy to overturn the Georgia Election. That in and of itself is pure RICO.

You keep rearranging the chairs on the deck, thinking that you can change that which is already happened.

Just like when you wrote saying that P01135809 was only asking for "Some Votes." P01135809 did not ask for"Some Votes", he asked for a specific amount 11,780 votes, enough to oveturn the results of the Georgia Election. He ask both Kemp and Raffesperger to commit Election Fraud.

Yes, unless you believe it is a crime to say that there has been voter fraud in an election.
So being a fake elector is election fraud. These fake electors are casting electoral votes for president even though they do not have a legal right to do so.
Offering alternative electors is not fraud. Not unless the alternative electors made false claims about their status. If hey did, you have a case. Against the alternate electors.
Indeed they do make false claims about their status. They claimed to be the lawfully chosen electors of the state of Georgia.
No, they are alternates, unless they made a false representation.
Who decided they’re alternates?

Same question, but with the correct answer.

The Slate of False were NOT accepted because the real Slate of Electors had been duly and constitutionally accepted.

Fake Elecors were the crime, to conspire of false and fraudulment means to overturn the will of the Voters of Georgia. The Fake Electors at direction of and what they believed to the authority of P01135809. By engaging in that conspiracy to overturn the Georgia Election. That in and of itself is pure RICO.

You keep rearranging the chairs on the deck, thinking that you can change that which is already happened.

Just like when you wrote saying that P01135809 was only asking for "Some Votes." P01135809 did not ask for"Some Votes", he asked for a specific amount 11,780 votes, enough to oveturn the results of the Georgia Election. He ask both Kemp and Raffesperger to commit Election Fraud.
You can keep repeating that it is a crime, but you have yet to show the criminal statute that the alternative electors violated.

So being a fake elector is election fraud. These fake electors are casting electoral votes for president even though they do not have a legal right to do so.

Indeed they do make false claims about their status. They claimed to be the lawfully chosen electors of the state of Georgia.

Who decided they’re alternates?
You just repeating "it is a election fraud" doesn't make it a crime. Quote the law they violated and what they did to violate it. That's how you prove a crime.

Then if course you have to show that "Trump made 'em do it!" or whatever your theory is.

Last edited:
I don't think this is appealable.
28 USC §1447

(d)
An order remanding a case to the State court from which it was removed is not reviewable on appeal or otherwise, except that an order remanding a case to the State courtfrom which it was removed pursuant to section 1442 or 1443 of this title shall be reviewable by appeal or otherwise.
I hope it is appealed, and that it takes a good mother fuckin’ looooooong time. 👍

You can keep repeating that it is a crime, but you have yet to show the criminal statute that the alternative electors violated.

Where was the crime when you people yelling LOCK HER UP!!!!

We have the telephonic communcations between both P01135809 and Kemmp and Raffensperger. That in those call P01135809 asked for a specific amount of votes, 11,780 votes to be exact.

Those calls are only a matter of public record, but under both Georgia and D.C. are legally admissible, they allow for the third party taping telephonic commications as long the party making the recording has permission to make the recording.

Keep rearranging the chairs, the outcome is the same.

You just repeating "it is a election fraud".

P01135809 wanted both Kemp and Raffensperger to "Find 11,780 Votes."

That is in and of itself Election Fraud. Asking for a specific amount vote for the purposes of overturning the Georgia Election.

Keep rearranging the chairs, the result remains the same.

Last edited:
You just repeating "it is a election fraud" doesn't make it a crime. Quote the law they violated and what they did to violate it. That's how you prove a crime.
I’m just pointing out that what you agreed is election fraud perfectly describes what the fake electors were doing.

The Georgia indictment explains the law and the way they violated it. Do you really want me to just copy/paste it?

The electors submitted documents to the government which were false by claiming to be the duly chosen electors.

I’m just pointing out that what you agreed is election fraud perfectly describes what the fake electors were doing.

The Georgia indictment explains the law and the way they violated it. Do you really want me to just copy/paste it?

The electors submitted documents to the government which were false by claiming to be the duly chosen electors.

Conspiring to overturn the election by fraudulent means.

P01135809 want both Kemp and Raffensperger to "Find 11,780 Votes."

That is in and of itself Election Fraud. Asking for a specific amount vote for the purposes of overturning the Georgia Election.

Keep rearranging the chairs, the result remains the same.
MAGA is desperately trying to defend their cult leader. Truth and Law are not their friends.

Where was the crime when you people yelling LOCK HER UP!!!!
I don't know, I didn't yell that.
We have the telephonic communcations between both P01135809 and Kemmp and Raffensperger. That in those call P01135809 asked for a specific amount of votes, 11,780 votes to be exact.

Those calls are only a matter of public record, but under both Georgia and D.C. are legally admissible, they allow for the third party taping telephonic commications as long the party making the recording has permission to make the recording.

Keep rearranging the chairs, the outcome is the same.
So you will never cite the criminal code anything that Trump did violated?

Good luck if that's also the prosecutor's strategy.

Really? The alternate electors actually cast their votes?

Proof?
If you are unable to explain it in your own words, I guess that would be the best you could do.

I'll be happy to pick apart the indictment instead. So long as you say you agree with the words you copy and paste.
Quote the words they used when they claimed to be something they were not. I guess you have some proof it was Trump who told them to do that?

Really? The alternate electors actually cast their votes?

Proof?

If you are unable to explain it in your own words, I guess that would be the best you could do.

I'll be happy to pick apart the indictment instead. So long as you say you agree with the words you copy and paste.

Quote the words they used when they claimed to be something they were not. I guess you have some proof it was Trump who told them to do that?
I have been explaining it in my own words, but you wanted to get technical, which is what the indictment does. I don't feel the need to be terribly redundant.

Yes, the fake electors cast their vote and these are the words they signed their names to:
1694381963799.png

I have been explaining it in my own words, but you wanted to get technical, which is what the indictment does. I don't feel the need to be terribly redundant.

Yes, the fake electors cast their vote and these are the words they signed their names to:
View attachment 827624
Sounds like they may have a case against those folks.

If you can cite the statute it violates.

Any word on proving that Trump made them do it?

Forum List

Back