Zone1 Israel rejects two state solution

Informal polls of "Palestinians" (as well as Muslims throughout the world) indicate that essentially NONE of them can foresee an Arab state living peacefully alongside a Jewish state in what we refer to as the "Holy Land." This unhappy fact blows the so-called "Two State Solution" out of the water, totally.

The only reason Biden has not formally changed "our" position on the matter is he thinks he can win Michigan in November by clinging to this ridiculous position.

If the U.N. were a rational entity, it never would have recognized the Palestinian Authority, and it should withdraw that recognition immediately.

This isn't true. The whole Arab world is for a 2 state solution except for Hamas. The Saudi peace initiative is still on the able since 2003 . It calls for a 2 state solution and guarantees Israel's security.

I got 50 to choose from, why do you demand that Arabs be restricted to a plantation.

Oh wait, the Gaza strip is smaller than almost all the counties in the USA, so I have 10's of thousands of places to live. Arabs have to live on a Democrat plantation

Gaza is like the Warsaw Ghetto. Tiny and very crowded. 70% of the population are refugees from East Jerusalem and the West Bank.

Gaza is like the Warsaw Ghetto. Tiny and very crowded. 70% of the population are refugees from East Jerusalem and the West Bank.
100% of the population is bedouin travelers attracted to Israel 140 years ago because it was the only place with healthcare and prosperity in the Middle East. Healthcare provided to Moslems by Christian and Jews. Prosperity provided by Christians and Jews.

Your comment makes you the stupidest person posting. Of my 2000 book library 300 books alone are about the Middle East.
View attachment 948690
Wow. That is very impressive.

Since you’re so knowledgeable, can you tell me why people condemn Israel for “stealing“ land when it was paid for, yet never mention the 850,000 Jews the Arabs drove from their homes throughout the Middle East, and then TOOK their land and property, without paying a penny?

Wow. That is very impressive.

Since you’re so knowledgeable, can you tell me why people condemn Israel for “stealing“ land when it was paid for, yet never mention the 850,000 Jews the Arabs drove from their homes throughout the Middle East, and then TOOK their land and property, without paying a penny?

Israel bought 7% of the land before statehood. The rest they stole.

The Arab Jews left between 1948-1973 .. They would still be living in the Arab world if not for the European Zionists.

Reminder…No flaming, insults and put downs in CDZ. It’s easy to forget you’re in CDZ in the heat of debate ;)

100% of the population is bedouin travelers attracted to Israel 140 years ago because it was the only place with healthcare and prosperity in the Middle East. Healthcare provided to Moslems by Christian and Jews. Prosperity provided by Christians and Jews.

What a ridiculous lie . Look at the history of Gaza.

Israel offerend many 2 state solutions in history, every time they were rejected and told by Palestinian leaders/advocates that they (Israelis) should be exterminated.

I hold no sympathy for the movement that is "Palestine". They proudly seek to murder Israeli civilians, they say it out loud.

What a ridiculous lie . Look at the history of Gaza.
Who did the muslims seize control from during the arab conquest (after the death of muhammad) in the 7th century? How about the Persians, Egyptians, Assyrians, Greeks and Romans?

Fuck the non-existing palestinians .. and if they didn't have Israel as an enemy, they'd just have conflict amongst themselves -- the reason no other arab country wants them.

Israel offerend many 2 state solutions in history, every time they were rejected and told by Palestinian leaders/advocates that they (Israelis) should be exterminated.

I hold no sympathy for the movement that is "Palestine". They proudly seek to murder Israeli civilians, they say it out loud.
Because there is not ,never was ,and never WILL be a "Palestine".

You have a poor memory. Tiny disconnected bantustans crisscrossed with Jewish only settlements and roads doesn't make a contiguous state. Try reading with a map available.

Forum List

Back