israel may be excluded from the European Song Contest

israel may be excluded from the European Song Contest​

what do you think about it?
Israel isn't even in Europe so your question is a no-brainer. But having said that ... what is the European Song Contest anyway - ridiculous songs about ridiculous subjects that are occasionally politically or trans-sexually motivated by votes and held together with smoke and glitter. Get that shit out of my face! :102:

Australia also is member of Eurovision!
Is it? Jesus Christ! I haven't watched the Eurovision Song Contest since the early 1980s although I did take notice of Lordi's excellent contribution. And then there was the evening in the Backpaker's Hostel in Tirana (with the TV on) when everyone and his brother kept plucking down shot glasses full of rakia in front of me every time Loreen got maximum points. I got severely plastered because you simply can't say "no thanks" in that part of the world.:cheers2:

i knew what you meant with …. poor …
Great, and a country actively promoting genocide and a racial/religious doctrine, should NEVER be allowed to participate in a multinational or international competition - especially not one that is held/organized by "democratic" countries.

Next those Eurovision morons will invite a Sharia team from Saudi-Arabia to participate as well.

yes ,,,,,, but Israel is no such country
You obviously got no clue as to Israels present government and the Zionist agenda. or you simply live in denial.
Go to Israel, and the West-bank (such as me, numerous times) so that you get some inside views , as to what you want to discuss about.

Is it? Jesus Christ! I haven't watched the Eurovision Song Contest since the early 1980s although I did take notice of Lordi's excellent contribution. And then there was the evening in the Backpaker's Hostel in Tirana (with the TV on) when everyone and his brother kept plucking down shot glasses full of rakia in front of me every time Loreen got maximum points. I got severely plastered because you simply can't say "no thanks" in that part of the world.:cheers2:

It is a quite remarkable event .

The standard of the songs is incredibly low
It is the Davos of the LGBQT community.Every deviant is on show in the coarsest imaginable way
Everything about it is nasty and tacky and it thrives on being the lowest possible common denominator .
Vulgar and tasteless .

Perfect for Israel .

It is a quite remarkable event .
To say the least.
The standard of the songs is incredibly low
I'm beginning to suspect that the "show" is a sort of pilot run to measure how it will be received during upcoming cross-country kindergarten trans-drag tours.
It is the Davos of the LGBQT community.
:blowpop:
Every deviant is on show in the coarsest imaginable way
Everything about it is nasty and tacky and it thrives on being the lowest possible common denominator .
Vulgar and tasteless .
It makes me want to vomit.
Perfect for Israel .
Yes. Dana International has already paved the way. Can you imagine what the Palestinians thought when it came out? :disbelief:

Ukraine will be represented at Eurovision by hip-hop singer Alyona Savranenko, known as "Alyona Alyona". And her girlfriend.
GFl-ikiXMAA2Y8T

GFl-iksXEAE-1rE

Forum List

Back