Is Joe Biden finished - poll

Omfg dumbass the economy isn't fine

You really are stupid
After the great resignation, anyone who wanted to move up the pay scale could. Even factoring inflation in, if you wanted a better job and to make more, you could have.

Did you stay put? Then chances are your company didn't give you a raise that keeps up with inflation. Maybe you should organize into a union. Did you see they got raise you loser. LOL

vben98k8ewyb1.jpg
When did I say it was worse? Find that post

Home owner's insurance in Florida is going up because of hurricanes...not because of politics, Sealy! And we're STILL gaining more new residents than are leaving! Can you imagine how big that number would be if we weren't getting hit with hurricanes? So what excuse do you have for people leaving Michigan in droves? :)
Here is why home owners insurance is so expensive. Because in Red states they cut corners. Buildings don't have to be up to code. So insurers are fleeing the state.

In an interview with NBC's "TODAY" show, Burkett said: “It’s hard to imagine how this could happen. Buildings just don’t fall down.”

He said that the building had roof work going on, "but you would never expect that to be the issue. I think that this is a catastrophic failure of that building."

Officials have not said what caused the collapse.

"I mean it looks like a bomb went off, but we're pretty sure a bomb didn't go off," Burkett added.

"When the building came down, it pancaked," Burkett said. "So there's just not a lot of voids that they're finding, or seeing from the outside. That's a tragedy."

"There's just feet in between stories," he later added.

Video from the scene showed a large section of the multistory building collapse into a pile of rubble.

She hasn't done jack shit in 3 years. She should have done more. I think she realized the only way she'd be POTUS is if Biden died.
She should have done more? She’s not capable of doing anything but screw things up. She’s a laughing stock.

Economy seems fine to me. Just as fine as it was when Trump was president

Aside from the Russia is still fucking up the stock market and Trump caused inflation with his spending and tax breaks.

But I don't live in coal country. Maybe he's going to MAGA for you he didn't MAGA for us.

In fact Trump's tax breaks punished high paying blue states.
Russia isn’t screwing up the US stock market. Cuts in tax rates didn’t punish blue stares nor did they cause inflation.

You’re a stone cold idiot.

The party of millionaires that like to fuck kids has been reduced to begging for satanic intervention. :laughing0301:

The entire world is laughing and pointing at these filthy animals.

6eeb3bb23e83cb9e.jpg

With a year to go, is Joe Biden done?

He apparently just lost David Axelrod, and "Axe" pulling support will scare the @@@@ out of every Democrat running in 24.
I predicted three years ago hat Joe wouldn't even make it through his first term. The problem the Dems have is Harris.

Last edited:
You must have blocked out what happened in the last midterm. Let me remind you dummy.

On Election Day, voters in critical states like Michigan and Pennsylvania ranked abortion — not inflation or crime — as the most important issue in the midterms, according to exit polls. The red wave never arrived. Instead, Democrats gained a seat in the Senate and Republicans, badly underperforming expectations, barely took back the House. Democrats also held onto a slew of governor’s mansions, from Wisconsin to Oregon, that otherwise may have slipped out of reach, and won control of four legislative chambers. Republicans failed to flip a single one.

The Supreme Court decision that ended a nearly half-century of federal abortion rights triggered a fierce backlash against the Republican Party from the suburbs of Philadelphia to the plains of Kansas. It mobilized the liberal base, enabled Democrats to effectively paint GOP candidates as too extreme among independents, and even turned off some Republican women — something that some party officials even saw happen within their own families.

And unlike the Republican Party’s other headaches this cycle — money woes, flawed candidates, and even Trump — Dobbs v. Jackson Women’s Health Organization cannot be undone anytime soon. Democratic and Republican operatives said that means abortion is poised to play as big a role, if not bigger, in upcoming elections, triggering a dramatic shift in political strategy as liberal groups target more states for abortion-related ballot initiatives.

“Abortion access is a core value that hits you in your gut,” said Stephanie Schriock, the former president of EMILY’s List. “It is going to be a huge part of every election going forward until we get this right back.”

The National Republican Congressional Campaign also advised candidates and campaign operatives “to ignore it,” said one consultant who works on House races. “That was their mantra.”
Roe V Wade was an evil immoral law ...

so
Here is why home owners insurance is so expensive. Because in Red states they cut corners. Buildings don't have to be up to code. So insurers are fleeing the state.

In an interview with NBC's "TODAY" show, Burkett said: “It’s hard to imagine how this could happen. Buildings just don’t fall down.”

He said that the building had roof work going on, "but you would never expect that to be the issue. I think that this is a catastrophic failure of that building."

"I mean it looks like a bomb went off, but we're pretty sure a bomb didn't go off," Burkett added.

"When the building came down, it pancaked," Burkett said. "So there's just not a lot of voids that they're finding, or seeing from the outside. That's a tragedy."

Video from the scene showed a large section of the multistory building collapse into a pile of rubble.

insurance is way up because of red states cutting corners ? idiocy ..

Florida has some of the strictest building codes in the nation BECAUSE of hurricanes, Sealy. Your continued ignorance is noted.

Ignorance.

She should have done more? She’s not capable of doing anything but screw things up. She’s a laughing stock.
Actually, she's very good and would shred Trump in a debate. She's a well spoken seasoned prosecutor he's a criminal.

Regarding these polls. Last nights election results suggests those polls were rigged. OR, maybe they were put out there to get Democrats/Liberals/Women to show up. These polls certainly started a conversation. I even heard about this poll on HuffPO and ABC News. The liberal media put this out there to get women to show up. And boy did it work.

Ignorance.
People need to realize the economy is not Biden's fault. You guys are complaining for blue collar workers. If things aren't going well for them, it's because of decades of Republican policies. Tax breaks to the rich. Offshoring. Breaking unions.

Does the middle class realize they just won big time with those Big 3 strikes? Honda and Toyota workers will be getting raises because of them too. You're welcome.

Inflation is being fixed.

Plenty of jobs out there go get them.

But, Joe and I agree with you the middle class is struggling. How we fix it? I bet we disagree on how. Tell me how you'd fix it for Blue collar. Keeping in mind automation and keeping prices low. How much you want to pay Toyota workers? And how many subcontractors/temps work at Toyota and what do they make? Doesn't sound like great pay to me.

Forum List

Back