Zone1 Dixon White

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
The Gosars are an example of whites doing what it takes to rid the white community of racism. Other whites with family members and friends who are racists can do the same thing. If we are to reduce racism to irrelevance, there can be no more excuses made. Dixon White is another example of what personal responsibility means for whites as it pertains to racism.

MoronMike, take the exanple from Dixon White. Because that's the solution to the problem. Work to end your racism, then work to end the racism in your community. That's how we end the division in this country.

The Gosars are an example of whites doing what it takes to rid the white community of racism. Other whites with family members and friends who are racists can do the same thing. If we are to reduce racism to irrelevance, there can be no more excuses made. Dixon White is another example of what personal responsibility means for whites as it pertains to racism.

Dixon White is such a down to earth, honest guy. I really admire him. I'm sure he catches alot of flak for speaking up against racism the way he does.

Last edited:
  • Fact
Reactions: IM2
There is no racism but for the Blacks Un-Provoked beatings on Whites Asians and Browns. And the double standard they live by (like DEMS on steriods) calling N-work or cracker etc. 24-7 w/o penalty. Rap Lyrics to kill, maim and rape.....my niiiigggaaa etc.

There is no racism but for the Blacks Un-Provoked beatings on Whites Asians and Browns. And the double standard they live by (like DEMS on steriods) calling N-work or cracker etc. 24-7 w/o penalty. Rap Lyrics to kill, maim and rape.....my niiiigggaaa etc.
Can't you get into trouble for saying "niiigggaaa"?

Can't you get into trouble for saying "niiigggaaa"?

I did not "say it". I merely posted a symbolic example of what the Blacks say all day every day. Yet they feel disrespected to the point of murder if anyone not a black mistakenly or intentionally or in good fun uses the word? Confusing much? Its' in songs/movies. It is so cool!

Don't waste your time on IM2. He's not black. He pulls this black man persona schtick all over the internet.
I’m pretty sure he’s black.

But the odd thing is that I am Jewish, and he keeps saying I’m not.

Forum List

Back