Zone1 I am CuleokaBob

Status
Not open for further replies.
a1621c7aa39257e3e787859ec8b6547d.jpg

Welcome to the Jungle

There I made my introduction. I posted two threads and they are waiting moderation approval.
Get to it moderators. If you are not timely, I will take my show to other boards on the interwebs.
This is not a threat, it is a promise.
Welcome to USMB, CuleokaBob.

The moderators are here: Staff members
They're a lot better help to you than me. They do all they can to make USMB the best site on the internet. I'll try and fine your threads, and hope you have the best of good luck here. :thup:

There I made my introduction. I posted two threads and they are waiting moderation approval.
Get to it moderators. If you are not timely, I will take my show to other boards on the interwebs.
Bob, both of your threads you mentioned are working. I just got here this evening. You're good to go.:thup:

WinterBorn I am finished :) with you.

Oh? Hmmm And that means what? You come in blasting the mods and making demands, and are then surprised when the current members give you shit. If you keep doing that, I will continue to respond.

The mods are ordinary posters on this board who have extra duties. They do it for free and when they can. And they are as fair as I have seen. I too have been on many boards, dating back to the 1990s.

This is a decent place to hang out. Cool your jets for a minutes and see the flow.

Oh? Hmmm And that means what? You come in blasting the mods and making demands, and are then surprised when the current members give you shit. If you keep doing that, I will continue to respond.

The mods are ordinary posters on this board who have extra duties. They do it for free and when they can. And they are as fair as I have seen. I too have been on many boards, dating back to the 1990s.

This is a decent place to hang out. Cool your jets for a minutes and see the flow.
Don´t powder the toddler.

You sure that's not "Sideshow Bob"?

Anyways, welcome and meet the unofficial mascot:

pillow+sprite.gif

Last edited:
Welcome to the madhouse!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back