I am going to debate Donald Trump - Biden

He was the chief propagandist for all you COVID fear mongers. Now that he's acting like an actual journalist he's "horsepaste boi". :auiqs.jpg:
Wait, so you're saying he changed, so people's opinions of him changed, because of what he sad or did?

I can see how that would look like Greek, to a cultist.

Like if a bunch of gun humpers still grabbed their ankles for the guy who said we should take away guns without due process.

Pet talking point? I'm just laughing at your little shitshow.
Yep. Your pet talking point.

Which part made you want to lie to me about laughing? The fact that that Biden has won debates and elections for 50 years, while his opponent was focused on committing fraud and committing sexual assault?

Again, sounds like a "you" problem, since these are facts.

Wait, so you're saying he changed, so people's opinions of him changed, because of what he sad or did?

I can see how that would look like Greek, to a cultist.

Like if a bunch of gun humpers still grabbed their ankles for the guy who said we should take away guns without due process.
He changed because the information he had changed. Just because you are unwilling to listen to or hear anything the establishment and specifically DNC establishment doesn't tell you to swallow doesn't make everyone who is a cultist. Quite the contrary. Do you really want to do a who was right and who was wrong on the shit they said about COVID comparison?

BTW are all the people Ivermectin saves all over the world from tropical diseases "horsepaste boi's" as well? Wake up. The reason things like Ivermectin and high dose vitamin C and D were villainized was because there was no money to be made off them. You just keep taking your vaccine and handing more money to "big pharma" like a good little boy.

Yep. Your pet talking point.

Which part made you want to lie to me about laughing? The fact that that Biden has won debates and elections for 50 years, while his opponent was focused on committing fraud and committing sexual assault?

Again, sounds like a "you" problem, since these are facts.
That fact is that your two-party cluster fuck is killing the country.

No it didn't. The information shows ivermectin has no effectiveness against covid. It has never shown otherwise.

So get that nonsense out of here.

LOL ok buddy. You keep gobbling that big pharma cock. MM MMM good.

"Moderate-certainty evidence finds that large reductions in COVID-19 deaths are possible using ivermectin. Using ivermectin early in the clinical course may reduce numbers progressing to severe disease. The apparent safety and low cost suggest that ivermectin is likely to have a significant impact on the SARS-CoV-2 pandemic globally."

"Ivermectin alone or in combination with other drugs appears to have beneficial effects on SARS-CoV-2 infection. In addition, ivermectin is known to inhibit the entry and replication of viral RNA into host cells through a variety of strategies/pathways. "

Good thing there's no studies showing it to be effective.

But to the point. Ivermectin isn't horse paste. It's an approved and exceedingly safe and effective drug with known antiviral qualities that people were castigated for taking when there were no other options for treatment. Moron's like you are still doing it.

Preview for the debates:

trumps-sanity-is-not-debatable-v0-km3shktny11d1.jpeg

Forum List

Back