Zone1 I am CuleokaBob

Status
Not open for further replies.
don't think this one will be around long
I want to tell you what I read on another national website. There is a single user ON THIS SITE that has 19 registered accounts and has made donations under various user names and has people log in from all over the USA and other countries and this single user dictates what these people talk about. Think about that.

I want to tell you what I read on another national website. There is a single user ON THIS SITE that has 19 registered accounts and has made donations under various user names and has people log in from all over the USA and other countries and this single user dictates what these people talk about. Think about that.
Why you narcing on me bro?

There I made my introduction.
Wasn't much to see.

I posted two threads and they are waiting moderation approval.
They'll get to it in a day or two. They have more important things to do like grilling Sunday steak or cleaning their shotguns.

Get to it moderators. If you are not timely, I will take my show to other boards on the interwebs.
This is not a threat, it is a promise.
I can already hardly wait for you to disappear.

sounds like Skews....and the sky is blue

sounds like you live in a 3rd rate cheap poliboard world of nonsense...good luck......adios

ah.... but here, you are just a poster.

you do seem to be fitting in quite nicely so far. i am very much looking fwd to crossing paths with you on the other forums.

as always- i do encourage you to stop by the front desk to pick up yer complimentary hazmat suit. this here little corner of the interwebs is quite unique. good luck. :113:
i'm sure he is world traveled, 4 doctorates, very wealthy and a 9 incher...bet me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back