Zone1 Hypocrisy Abounds

Status
Not open for further replies.

GMCGeneral

Diamond Member
Dec 16, 2020
For me to know and you not to find out.
Question for the resident race hustlers such as Superbadbrutha , IM2 , and MarcATL . Since y'all are about being "down wit' da struggle" or some other claptrap, here's a question for you. Now, I know your blatant anti-police bias so we will leave them out.
But what if, what if your house/apartment was on fire or you/loved one was having a serious to critical medical condition that needed immediate emergency care. If the firefighters/paramedics responding were white, would you tell them to go away and make them "send people of color 'cause they relate" or some other bullshit like that. Meanwhile, your home is a pile of charcoal or you/your loved one has assumed room temperature. Is pushing the race card really so important now?

Question for the resident race hustlers such as Superbadbrutha , IM2 , and MarcATL . Since y'all are about being "down wit' da struggle" or some other claptrap, here's a question for you. Now, I know your blatant anti-police bias so we will leave them out.
But what if, what if your house/apartment was on fire or you/loved one was having a serious to critical medical condition that needed immediate emergency care. If the firefighters/paramedics responding were white, would you tell them to go away and make them "send people of color 'cause they relate" or some other bullshit like that. Meanwhile, your home is a pile of charcoal or you/your loved one has assumed room temperature. Is pushing the race card really so important now?

If your dog was actually a cat pretending to be a dog would you buy it dog or cat food?

What would you do if the paramedic was German or Arab?

Call out threads need to be started in Badlands. Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back