How Much $$$ have You Personally Made in the Stock Market since Biden took Office?

Hey, I realize many of you knuckle-draggers think the Stock Market is No Indicator of the Economy, but you certainly did when POS45 touted it.

Back to basics, for those of US actually in the Stock Market, for the Long Term.

Up A LOT
Your disdain for poor Americans is typical of Democrats. And BTW bragging about your portfolio is lame. Hope that helps.

Dow Jones total return under President Trump, from 1/20/17 to 1/19/2021 - 56.0%

Dow Jones total return under the stuttering shit missile, 1/20/21 to 3/8/24 - 24.8%

That includes 2022 when the stammering shit clown gets credited with pissing away $4 Trillion in American's wealth.

For fucks sake, do a little research. This isn't rocket science. It's a fucking disgrace to post ignorant shit like this.
But economy! But....but....but....doing well! But.....but...but....thank you Joe!

Not really. DJIA up 18% since inauguration day. Prices up over 20%, so we've lost ground under the Alzheimer's patient.

Yeah, I’m not going to lie, my investments are doing well, can’t argue that, but trying to buy food is now super expensive…a trip to the grocery store is a lot more expensive now than it was a couple years ago.

Thisisme is an economic fool.

The economy crashed because of Trump, and then worldwide inflation because of Covid, blocked supply lines, work shortages, etc., hit us all.

Biden's people have worked very hard to get us to 3.4% interest over the last twelve months.

If Trump had been re-elected, we would would be in the middle of a very desperate stagflation.

My holdings are still doing well, I know that inflation is bad, but that seems more like corporate greed than anything else (short answer) but wages did not go up under Trump, the stock market did. Did he create more jobs than either Obama or Biden? Naw.

Trump's signature accomplishment was giving a tax break to billionaires, and his base cheers.

My holdings are still doing well, I know that inflation is bad, but that seems more like corporate greed than anything else (short answer) but wages did not go up under Trump, the stock market did. Did he create more jobs than either Obama or Biden? Naw.

Trump's signature accomplishment was giving a tax break to billionaires, and his base cheers.
You should be happy... It's those billionaires that pad up your portfolio.

Thisisme is an economic fool.

The economy crashed because of Trump, and then worldwide inflation because of Covid, blocked supply lines, work shortages, etc., hit us all.

Biden's people have worked very hard to get us to 3.4% interest over the last twelve months.

If Trump had been re-elected, we would would be in the middle of a very desperate stagflation.
Seriously? It was democratic mayors and governors who shut down their states, locked told people to stay home…how can you blame that on Trump? The economy was tracking upwards until Covid hit. The Dow was reaching new highs all the time, no telling where it would have gone if it hadn’t been for Covid. Inflation was at 1.4%, gas prices were down around $2.00. Once Biden took office, after about 17 months, inflation had risen really high, gas prices soaring and groceries are astronomical.

I’m not sure how that is a trump problem?

Seriously? It was democratic mayors and governors who shut down their states, locked told people to stay home…how can you blame that on Trump? The economy was tracking upwards until Covid hit. The Dow was reaching new highs all the time, no telling where it would have gone if it hadn’t been for Covid. Inflation was at 1.4%, gas prices were down around $2.00. Once Biden took office, after about 17 months, inflation had risen really high, gas prices soaring and groceries are astronomical.

It's not....Edgar is nothing more than a trained parrot.

I’d be curious about the Biden job numbers. Take away Covid, and look at employment before Covid, then, when all those people went back to work, to reach the same numbers as before, then, how many jobs were created after that.

You don’t get to look at people coming back to work after being off from Covid, and count those as jobs created…they were just jobs reinstated.

I’d be curious about the Biden job numbers. Take away Covid, and look at employment before Covid, then, when all those people went back to work, to reach the same numbers as before, then, how many jobs were created after that.

You don’t get to look at people coming back to work after being off from Covid, and count those as jobs created…they were just jobs reinstated.
However that is exactly how they constructed their numbers. I guess they thought it would just go over most people's heads.

However that is exactly how they constructed their numbers. I guess they thought it would just go over most people's heads.

Yeah, the 13 million figure isn’t accurate. I find it hard to get ahold of concrete numbers because it seems you have to wade through a lot of riff raff to find the actual statistics…either or I’m not using google right lol

Yeah, the 13 million figure isn’t accurate. I find it hard to get ahold of concrete numbers because it seems you have to wade through a lot of riff raff to find the actual statistics…either or I’m not using google right lol
Many things have been scrubbed from the net....
Remember Obama's victory night? The woman who stood there and proclaimed that she would no longer have to worry about paying her rent? Try finding that.

Many things have been scrubbed from the net....
Remember Obama's victory night? The woman who stood there and proclaimed that she would no longer have to worry about paying her rent? Try finding that.
It’s still out there…but you’ll only find it if you know her name..I found her name via google search and you can find a YouTube video of that clip..but yeah, they are scrubbing stuff like that off of social media and other sites.

The GOP ws part of it, too. Covid put much of the work force home, so of course prices plunged. You simply don't understand, ThisIsMe.

Forum List

Back