Gog Magog Ezekiel 38-39

Yeah......its the Holy Scriptures that are wrong not your cult? :popcorn: And speaking of errors of transliteration..........can you spell JEHOVAH? An error of combining the German Language with English. There is no such word as Jehovah......its an error of transliteration from the original Hebrew text.

How did YAHWEH become Jehovah? The Jews were concerned that God's name would be taken in vain. By the year 300 B.C. it became tradition not to mention God by name, instead of using YAHWEH from the Hebrew text......they used the word LORD. This tradition was picked up in the "Septuagint" translation wherever the Greek word for YHWH was found.

By the 6th century A.D. the origianl Hebrew language was no longer commonly spoken and the Jews were afraid that people would soon forget how to pronounce the language (as the original Hebrew text contained only consonants in written format....no vowels)...........so vowel pointers were added. But when they came to the word YHWH, the vowels for LORD were used.

When the Hebrew was then attempted to be tranliterated into English.......the German System was used (as was the common practice during that time period). If you have spoken or learned German........you know and comprehend that J's sound like Y's and V's sound like W's.

The early translators did not know about the vowel shift......thus they picked up the wrong vowels from the Hebrew language. The King James translation did not constantly and consistenly use the errant word JEHOVAH for God, instead the majority of the time when God is referenced in the King James.........the Word LORD is used in All caps. The King James Bible uses the word JEHOVAH but 8 times all throughout the Bible. It was not common practice to use Jehovah until the later translations such as the American Standard Version.

Thus in reality: The word Jehovah did not become commonly used until the middle of the 1900s. The American Standard Version used the word Jehovah for Lord 5,818 times.......due to this error of Transliteration.

In other words.....YOUR ENTIRE CULT is based upon an error of copy due to historical ignorance. Only the JWs would take a mistranliterated word and make an entire false religion from the misue. When you can prove that the King James Version used JEHOVAH as the name for God in more than 8 places.....let us know.
I'm not a JW, there are many Michaeline sects all based on Scripture's HaSheva (i.e. redeemer), including Judaism.
Y's are Pronounced as H's hence Book Of Joshua is called Hosea.
Now transliterate the Canaanite name for Shalem. 😁

I would also like to point out that the Roman’s or the scribes that wrote the New Testament always left clues or little tidbits of humour in their work( little Easter eggs if one would like) .. If one digs a little and looks dilegently they can be found and understood quite easily once one knows what to look for…Further connecting the idol /Jesus to Baal the sun god .. Here is a prime example In the New Testament it is stated that Jesus did not enter the temple of the most high till he was 12 . Most would take this at face value and miss the clue of what the scribes who wrote about him were trying to show and this was a sneeky way of them showing that the SUN in the sky was most high at 12 noon not that Jesus himself entered a physical temple( the one in Jerusalem) . So the sun/son reference we continually findin the New Testament had connections to the physical sun in the sky not the Hebrew concept . But no one outside of the Jewish world could ever find this out as it was forbidden to talk to or converse with someone Jewish like a rabbi( teacher) to find these things out as per a verse or two found in Timothy if I am not mistaken that forbids this or denigrates those who might straighten out an misconceptions or misunderstandings that one might have.. Unfortunately In this way the masses could be kept ignorant and under control There are many other examples I can show about this morning star but I am sure Michael can reveal them much better then I can…
That's a good one. People miss him having 12 disciples like Lucifers 12 councils, his 3 1/2 yrs missionizing like the story of Satan only having 3 1/2 yrs, and his receiving the popularity & fame promised by Satan (adversary=Rome) even though Rome claims he rejected the offer, by killing the many figures wrote the deified image and Bels death scene to pull off that fame & popularity anyway. 🤦

I'm not a JW, there are many Michaeline sects all based on Scripture's HaSheva (i.e. redeemer), including Judaism.
Y's are Pronounced as H's hence Book Of Joshua is called Hosea.
Now transliterate the Canaanite name for Shalem. 😁
There are many cults that teach false doctrine as declared by Christ and His Apostle, many fake pretenders (2 Tim. 4:3-4, 1 John 4:1-3, Acts 20:29, 2 Cor. 11:13-15)

Some demand to cherry pick parts of the O.T. and the N.T. and pretend to be married to both, when the scriptures declare that no one can be justified UNDER THE LAW OF MOSES.......if you try, you fall from God's grace (Gal. 2:16, 5:4). You can't serve 2 masters.

Strange is the fact that none of the cults that demand to take parts of the Old Law never follow ALL THE LAW, no circumcisiion, no burnt offerings, no royal priesthood, ....etc., when the scriptures declare if you practice part of the Law you must practice the law in its entirety. If you fail in one part.........you fail, you are guilty of ALL. -- James 2:10

........some that teach that the Sabbath should be observed on Saturday eternally when Sabbath Worship never existed for any peoples other than Biblical Israel...there is no place in the scritpures before the Law of Moses where Sabbath Worship was conducted. The Law of Moses was specific for Israel (Deut. 4, 5) no other peoples on earth, especially Gentiles, were bound by Mosaic Law......Jesus the Son of God the predicted Messah fulfilled the requirement to meet the ordiances of the Law (Matt. 5:17) being the perfect sacrificial lamb of God having lived in the form of man without once sinning under the LAW, He nailed the Law of Moses to His sacrifical cross (Gol. 2:14). Born of Woman, Born Under the Law, Walked without Sin (Gal.4:4,15) Mosaic Law ended when Jesus took His final breath and declared "........it is finished". -- John 19:30

Regardless..........of the errant naming of God, which is actually I AM (meaning......eternally existing) WHO I AM -- Ex. 3:14, John 8:58)....but this is reduced to LORD for respect, as the name for God in Hebrew is not translatable into English because of the fact that Hebrew has no vowel sounds) Yet some demand that God's name is limited to one errant transliteration.........

J E H O V A H. A made up word that did not exist until the 6th century A.D.

...the Kingdom of God is not governed by the Father (God). The Father granted all authority in Heaven and on Earth to Jesus Christ (Matthew 28:18-19). To enter this Kingdom of God given to Jesus by the Father (God)........you must be baptized into that Kingdom/Church in the name of the 3 members of the Godhead, the Father, The Son, and the Holy Ghost.

The Kingdom of God is surrendered back to the Father (1 Cor. 15:24-26)......after the 2nd return of Jesus, who comes with judgment upon all, the quick and the dead, (1 Thess.4:16-17) its then that Death will be given its final defeat when Hades (the relam of the dead awaiting judgment) gives up its dead (Rev. 20:13-14)......at judgment the righteous will be rewared with eternal fellowship and service to God in heaven while the unrighteous, the evil Dragon/Satan and his servants who are unrighteous will be cast into the lake of fire.

As the scriptures state.........Jesus is the King.......both Lord and Christ of God's kingdom, now sitting in Heaven at the right hand of the Father on David's throne.....as the kingdom of God is Spiritual Jerusalem and God's chosen people. (Acts 2:1-36, Gal. 3:1-29) The Kingdom of God has been on earth for well over 2000 years now.......ruled by the Messiah on David's throne just as promised. Jesus declared the Kingdom would come in the 1st century and it did (Matthew 16:28, Luke 9:27, Mark 9:1)

Biblical Israel ceased to exist on earth in the mid 70s A.D. Today there is only pretense of some "un" orthodoxial resemblance of biblical Isarel......void of a King, A Royal Priesthood, Tribial IDs, but instead ruled by politicians, created not by the God of Creation....but the United Nations and governed by the Laws of Man........not the Laws of God.

Last edited:
Ezekiel 38-39 Gog Magog verses used to preach armageddon show alot of the players and events seen today regarding
Isis pilaging and Gog coming from the North down to Syria. PLAYERS LIKE Iran and Libya fighting Isis etc. But Preachers took the Liberty to assume and interpret how they would see it go down not what actually occured and is continuing to unfold.
Russia could make it's way into portions of Syria considered Israel in the Bible or into the Golan flushing out Isis but the verses never give a notion that Gog would forcefully battle Israelis, just that they'd make their way there. The Bible doesn't make it clear the borders we are discussing, ancient Israel or Present day or even future borders? With Russia you never know as Putin believes in changing borders and redesigning ownership.
Gog Magog is not Armageddon. It is a war with Turkey, Iran, Russia and a few Middle Easter Muslim Nations throwing in together to attack Israel. I also believe The Burden of Damascus Curse where Demascus is completely turned into Rubble is part of that war.

I believe this war occurs prior to The Rapture of The Church and The Miraculous defeat of these nations on The Mountains of Israel creates conditions for both the 7 year peace agreement with Israel brokered by The AntiChrist and the Rebuilding of The Temple.

I believe that these prophetic events are what signals the beginning of The Tribulation or The Time of Jacob's Trouble.

Armageddon, the entire world plus the armies of The AntiChrist come to destroy Israel and find themselves at the last moment fighting God himself as at the 12th hour he rescues the remnant of Israel from complete anihilation.

Isaiah 17:1-19:17​

King James Version​

1 The burden of Damascus. Behold, Damascus is taken away from being a city, and it shall be a ruinous heap.
2 The cities of Aroer are forsaken: they shall be for flocks, which shall lie down, and none shall make them afraid.
3 The fortress also shall cease from Ephraim, and the kingdom from Damascus, and the remnant of Syria: they shall be as the glory of the children of Israel, saith the Lord of hosts.
4 And in that day it shall come to pass, that the glory of Jacob shall be made thin, and the fatness of his flesh shall wax lean.
5 And it shall be as when the harvestman gathereth the corn, and reapeth the ears with his arm; and it shall be as he that gathereth ears in the valley of Rephaim.
6 Yet gleaning grapes shall be left in it, as the shaking of an olive tree, two or three berries in the top of the uppermost bough, four or five in the outmost fruitful branches thereof, saith the Lord God of Israel.
7 At that day shall a man look to his Maker, and his eyes shall have respect to the Holy One of Israel.
8 And he shall not look to the altars, the work of his hands, neither shall respect that which his fingers have made, either the groves, or the images.
9 In that day shall his strong cities be as a forsaken bough, and an uppermost branch, which they left because of the children of Israel: and there shall be desolation.
10 Because thou hast forgotten the God of thy salvation, and hast not been mindful of the rock of thy strength, therefore shalt thou plant pleasant plants, and shalt set it with strange slips:
11 In the day shalt thou make thy plant to grow, and in the morning shalt thou make thy seed to flourish: but the harvest shall be a heap in the day of grief and of desperate sorrow.
12 Woe to the multitude of many people, which make a noise like the noise of the seas; and to the rushing of nations, that make a rushing like the rushing of mighty waters!
13 The nations shall rush like the rushing of many waters: but God shall rebuke them, and they shall flee far off, and shall be chased as the chaff of the mountains before the wind, and like a rolling thing before the whirlwind.
14 And behold at eveningtide trouble; and before the morning he is not. This is the portion of them that spoil us, and the lot of them that rob us.
18 Woe to the land shadowing with wings, which is beyond the rivers of Ethiopia:
2 That sendeth ambassadors by the sea, even in vessels of bulrushes upon the waters, saying, Go, ye swift messengers, to a nation scattered and peeled, to a people terrible from their beginning hitherto; a nation meted out and trodden down, whose land the rivers have spoiled!
3 All ye inhabitants of the world, and dwellers on the earth, see ye, when he lifteth up an ensign on the mountains; and when he bloweth a trumpet, hear ye.
4 For so the Lord said unto me, I will take my rest, and I will consider in my dwelling place like a clear heat upon herbs, and like a cloud of dew in the heat of harvest.
5 For afore the harvest, when the bud is perfect, and the sour grape is ripening in the flower, he shall both cut off the sprigs with pruning hooks, and take away and cut down the branches.
6 They shall be left together unto the fowls of the mountains, and to the beasts of the earth: and the fowls shall summer upon them, and all the beasts of the earth shall winter upon them.
7 In that time shall the present be brought unto the Lord of hosts of a people scattered and peeled, and from a people terrible from their beginning hitherto; a nation meted out and trodden under foot, whose land the rivers have spoiled, to the place of the name of the Lord of hosts, the mount Zion.
19 The burden of Egypt. Behold, the Lord rideth upon a swift cloud, and shall come into Egypt: and the idols of Egypt shall be moved at his presence, and the heart of Egypt shall melt in the midst of it.
2 And I will set the Egyptians against the Egyptians: and they shall fight every one against his brother, and every one against his neighbour; city against city, and kingdom against kingdom.
3 And the spirit of Egypt shall fail in the midst thereof; and I will destroy the counsel thereof: and they shall seek to the idols, and to the charmers, and to them that have familiar spirits, and to the wizards.
4 And the Egyptians will I give over into the hand of a cruel lord; and a fierce king shall rule over them, saith the Lord, the Lord of hosts.
5 And the waters shall fail from the sea, and the river shall be wasted and dried up.
6 And they shall turn the rivers far away; and the brooks of defence shall be emptied and dried up: the reeds and flags shall wither.
7 The paper reeds by the brooks, by the mouth of the brooks, and every thing sown by the brooks, shall wither, be driven away, and be no more.
8 The fishers also shall mourn, and all they that cast angle into the brooks shall lament, and they that spread nets upon the waters shall languish.
9 Moreover they that work in fine flax, and they that weave networks, shall be confounded.
10 And they shall be broken in the purposes thereof, all that make sluices and ponds for fish.
11 Surely the princes of Zoan are fools, the counsel of the wise counsellors of Pharaoh is become brutish: how say ye unto Pharaoh, I am the son of the wise, the son of ancient kings?
12 Where are they? where are thy wise men? and let them tell thee now, and let them know what the Lord of hosts hath purposed upon Egypt.
13 The princes of Zoan are become fools, the princes of Noph are deceived; they have also seduced Egypt, even they that are the stay of the tribes thereof.
14 The Lord hath mingled a perverse spirit in the midst thereof: and they have caused Egypt to err in every work thereof, as a drunken man staggereth in his vomit.
15 Neither shall there be any work for Egypt, which the head or tail, branch or rush, may do.
16 In that day shall Egypt be like unto women: and it shall be afraid and fear because of the shaking of the hand of the Lord of hosts, which he shaketh over it.

17 And the land of Judah shall be a terror unto Egypt, every one that maketh mention thereof shall be afraid in himself, because of the counsel of the Lord of hosts, which he hath determined against it.

Last edited:
Ezekiel 38-39 Gog Magog verses used to preach armageddon show alot of the players and events seen today regarding
Isis pilaging and Gog coming from the North down to Syria. PLAYERS LIKE Iran and Libya fighting Isis etc. But Preachers took the Liberty to assume and interpret how they would see it go down not what actually occured and is continuing to unfold.
Russia could make it's way into portions of Syria considered Israel in the Bible or into the Golan flushing out Isis but the verses never give a notion that Gog would forcefully battle Israelis, just that they'd make their way there. The Bible doesn't make it clear the borders we are discussing, ancient Israel or Present day or even future borders? With Russia you never know as Putin believes in changing borders and redesigning ownership.
Actually Gog from Magog comes on the scene after satan is loosed for a little while, after Jesus' 1000 year reign, after Armageddon.- At Rev 20: 7:8)

Actually Gog from Magog comes on the scene after satan is loosed for a little while, after Jesus' 1000 year reign, after Armageddon.- At Rev 20: 7:8)
Sawtawn=adversary/obstructor-thwarter was Rome to the Israelites, as Jesus the Morning Star is to the Shiloh Michael (Evening Star).

Sawtawn=adversary/obstructor-thwarter was Rome to the Israelites, as Jesus the Morning Star is to the Shiloh Michael (Evening Star).
The burden of Nineveh. The book of the vision of Nahum the Elkoshite.
2 God is jealous, and the Lord revengeth; the Lord revengeth, and is furious; the Lord will take vengeance on his adversaries, and he reserveth wrath for his enemies.
3 The Lord is slow to anger, and great in power, and will not at all acquit the wicked( who are the wicked.the ones who do not follow the Mosiac laws in other words christians because they feel their idol Jesus makes attonementfor their sins)the Lord hath his way in the whirlwind and in the storm, and the clouds are the dust of his feet.
4 He rebuketh the sea, and maketh it dry, and drieth up all the rivers: Bashan languisheth, and Carmel, and the flower of Lebanon languisheth.
5 The mountains quake at him, and the hills melt, and the earth is burned at his presence, yea, the world, and all that dwell therein.
6 Who can stand before his indignation? and who can abide in the fierceness of his anger? his fury is poured out like fire, and the rocks are thrown down by him.
7 The Lord is good, a strong hold in the day of trouble; and he knoweth them that trust in him.
8 But with an overrunning flood he will make an utter end of the place thereof, and darkness shall pursue his enemies.
9 What do ye imagine against the Lord? he will make an utter end: affliction ( Who has afflicted the Jewish people more then Christianity and its falsehoods and lies)shall not rise up the second time.( tsk tsk no second coming of Jesus)
10 For while they be folden together as thorns, and while they are drunken as drunkards( drunk on their new wine), they shall be devoured as stubble fully dry.
11 There is one come out of thee, that imagineth evil against the Lord, a wicked counsellor.( Who else could this be but Jesus who came out of Capernaum and taught to disobey the laws of previous generations of Jews)
12 Thus saith the Lord; Though they be quiet, and likewise many, yet thus shall they be cut down, when he shall pass through. Though I have afflicted thee, I will afflict thee no more.In other words though christians are many they shall stumble and fall and no longer afflict gds people)
13 For now will I break his yoke from off thee, and will burst thy bonds in sunder.
14 And the Lord hath given a commandment concerning thee, that no more of thy name be sown: out of the house of thy gods will I cut off the graven image and the molten image:( Whose graven image why none other then Jesus that is placed not only in their houses of worship but over their beds and around their necks) I will make thy grave; for thou art vile.
15 Behold upon the mountains the feet of him that bringeth good tidings, that publisheth peace! O Judah, keep thy solemn feasts, perform thy vows: for the wicked shall no more pass through thee; he is utterly cut off.

So the question is why I am posting here Nahum 1 and here is my answer note that followers of Christianity have always notoriously changed scriptures in the Jewish Tanach to place their idol Jesus where ever it suits them to deceive many including naive Jews who through neglect of study can be fooled into believing their nonsense... After all if we supposedly worship the same god then why do they try to convert us away from the Gd of Abraham Isaac and Jacob... Obviously they do not.... We can use their same tactics against them making the playing field even By placing their idol Jesus in the scriptures attributed to Nahum....Capernaum was and is known as Nahum’s village.. Look it up for yourselves.....

2 God is jealous, and the Lord revengeth; the Lord revengeth, and is furious; the Lord will take vengeance on his adversaries, and he reserveth wrath for his enemies.
3 The Lord is slow to anger, and great in power, and will not at all acquit the wicked( who are the wicked.the ones who do not follow the Mosiac laws in other words christians because they feel their idol Jesus makes attonementfor their sins)the Lord hath his way in the whirlwind and in the storm, and the clouds are the dust of his feet.
4 He rebuketh the sea, and maketh it dry, and drieth up all the rivers: Bashan languisheth, and Carmel, and the flower of Lebanon languisheth.
5 The mountains quake at him, and the hills melt, and the earth is burned at his presence, yea, the world, and all that dwell therein.
6 Who can stand before his indignation? and who can abide in the fierceness of his anger? his fury is poured out like fire, and the rocks are thrown down by him.
7 The Lord is good, a strong hold in the day of trouble; and he knoweth them that trust in him.
8 But with an overrunning flood he will make an utter end of the place thereof, and darkness shall pursue his enemies.
9 What do ye imagine against the Lord? he will make an utter end: affliction ( Who has afflicted the Jewish people more then Christianity and its falsehoods and lies)shall not rise up the second time.( tsk tsk no second coming of Jesus)
10 For while they be folden together as thorns, and while they are drunken as drunkards( drunk on their new wine), they shall be devoured as stubble fully dry.
11 There is one come out of thee, that imagineth evil against the Lord, a wicked counsellor.( Who else could this be but Jesus who came out of Capernaum and taught to disobey the laws of previous generations of Jews)
12 Thus saith the Lord; Though they be quiet, and likewise many, yet thus shall they be cut down, when he shall pass through. Though I have afflicted thee, I will afflict thee no more.In other words though christians are many they shall stumble and fall and no longer afflict gds people)
13 For now will I break his yoke from off thee, and will burst thy bonds in sunder.
14 And the Lord hath given a commandment concerning thee, that no more of thy name be sown: out of the house of thy gods will I cut off the graven image and the molten image:( Whose graven image why none other then Jesus that is placed not only in their houses of worship but over their beds and around their necks) I will make thy grave; for thou art vile.
15 Behold upon the mountains the feet of him that bringeth good tidings, that publisheth peace! O Judah, keep thy solemn feasts, perform thy vows: for the wicked shall no more pass through thee; he is utterly cut off.

So the question is why I am posting here Nahum 1 and here is my answer note that followers of Christianity have always notoriously changed scriptures in the Jewish Tanach to place their idol Jesus where ever it suits them to deceive many including naive Jews who through neglect of study can be fooled into believing their nonsense... After all if we supposedly worship the same god then why do they try to convert us away from the Gd of Abraham Isaac and Jacob... Obviously they do not.... We can use their same tactics against them making the playing field even By placing their idol Jesus in the scriptures attributed to Nahum....Capernaum was and is known as Nahum’s village.. Look it up for yourselves.....
shimon----have a little compassion----(RACHMONES) -----they don't
know---remember Yonah---he faced people who did not know their
right hand from their left

These "prophecies" have already taken place. Ezekiel 38:7, Gog and his army need to be prepared because they would meet with defeat. The battle would take place after Israel was returned from captivity (Eze 38:8).

Lots of legends about Gog and Magog.

Good find, didn't know that's the town he was attributing.
Here's the source verses where Jesus hometown is Capernaum not Nazareth which didn't get built and exist until 90ad according to newly found Letters to Roman soldiers to build the town.
Capernaum sources being his hometown liken to Soddom:
Matthew 4:13
Matthew 11:23
Matthew 17:24
Mark 1:21,2:1 etc

Gog Magog is not Armageddon. It is a war with Turkey, Iran, Russia and a few Middle Easter Muslim Nations throwing in together to attack Israel. I also believe The Burden of Damascus Curse where Demascus is completely turned into Rubble is part of that war.

I believe this war occurs prior to The Rapture of The Church and The Miraculous defeat of these nations on The Mountains of Israel creates conditions for both the 7 year peace agreement with Israel brokered by The AntiChrist and the Rebuilding of The Temple.

I believe that these prophetic events are what signals the beginning of The Tribulation or The Time of Jacob's Trouble.

Armageddon, the entire world plus the armies of The AntiChrist come to destroy Israel and find themselves at the last moment fighting God himself as at the 12th hour he rescues the remnant of Israel from complete anihilation.

Isaiah 17:1-19:17​

King James Version​

1 The burden of Damascus. Behold, Damascus is taken away from being a city, and it shall be a ruinous heap.
2 The cities of Aroer are forsaken: they shall be for flocks, which shall lie down, and none shall make them afraid.
3 The fortress also shall cease from Ephraim, and the kingdom from Damascus, and the remnant of Syria: they shall be as the glory of the children of Israel, saith the Lord of hosts.
4 And in that day it shall come to pass, that the glory of Jacob shall be made thin, and the fatness of his flesh shall wax lean.
5 And it shall be as when the harvestman gathereth the corn, and reapeth the ears with his arm; and it shall be as he that gathereth ears in the valley of Rephaim.
6 Yet gleaning grapes shall be left in it, as the shaking of an olive tree, two or three berries in the top of the uppermost bough, four or five in the outmost fruitful branches thereof, saith the Lord God of Israel.
7 At that day shall a man look to his Maker, and his eyes shall have respect to the Holy One of Israel.
8 And he shall not look to the altars, the work of his hands, neither shall respect that which his fingers have made, either the groves, or the images.
9 In that day shall his strong cities be as a forsaken bough, and an uppermost branch, which they left because of the children of Israel: and there shall be desolation.
10 Because thou hast forgotten the God of thy salvation, and hast not been mindful of the rock of thy strength, therefore shalt thou plant pleasant plants, and shalt set it with strange slips:
11 In the day shalt thou make thy plant to grow, and in the morning shalt thou make thy seed to flourish: but the harvest shall be a heap in the day of grief and of desperate sorrow.
12 Woe to the multitude of many people, which make a noise like the noise of the seas; and to the rushing of nations, that make a rushing like the rushing of mighty waters!
13 The nations shall rush like the rushing of many waters: but God shall rebuke them, and they shall flee far off, and shall be chased as the chaff of the mountains before the wind, and like a rolling thing before the whirlwind.
14 And behold at eveningtide trouble; and before the morning he is not. This is the portion of them that spoil us, and the lot of them that rob us.
18 Woe to the land shadowing with wings, which is beyond the rivers of Ethiopia:
2 That sendeth ambassadors by the sea, even in vessels of bulrushes upon the waters, saying, Go, ye swift messengers, to a nation scattered and peeled, to a people terrible from their beginning hitherto; a nation meted out and trodden down, whose land the rivers have spoiled!
3 All ye inhabitants of the world, and dwellers on the earth, see ye, when he lifteth up an ensign on the mountains; and when he bloweth a trumpet, hear ye.
4 For so the Lord said unto me, I will take my rest, and I will consider in my dwelling place like a clear heat upon herbs, and like a cloud of dew in the heat of harvest.
5 For afore the harvest, when the bud is perfect, and the sour grape is ripening in the flower, he shall both cut off the sprigs with pruning hooks, and take away and cut down the branches.
6 They shall be left together unto the fowls of the mountains, and to the beasts of the earth: and the fowls shall summer upon them, and all the beasts of the earth shall winter upon them.
7 In that time shall the present be brought unto the Lord of hosts of a people scattered and peeled, and from a people terrible from their beginning hitherto; a nation meted out and trodden under foot, whose land the rivers have spoiled, to the place of the name of the Lord of hosts, the mount Zion.
19 The burden of Egypt. Behold, the Lord rideth upon a swift cloud, and shall come into Egypt: and the idols of Egypt shall be moved at his presence, and the heart of Egypt shall melt in the midst of it.
2 And I will set the Egyptians against the Egyptians: and they shall fight every one against his brother, and every one against his neighbour; city against city, and kingdom against kingdom.
3 And the spirit of Egypt shall fail in the midst thereof; and I will destroy the counsel thereof: and they shall seek to the idols, and to the charmers, and to them that have familiar spirits, and to the wizards.
4 And the Egyptians will I give over into the hand of a cruel lord; and a fierce king shall rule over them, saith the Lord, the Lord of hosts.
5 And the waters shall fail from the sea, and the river shall be wasted and dried up.
6 And they shall turn the rivers far away; and the brooks of defence shall be emptied and dried up: the reeds and flags shall wither.
7 The paper reeds by the brooks, by the mouth of the brooks, and every thing sown by the brooks, shall wither, be driven away, and be no more.
8 The fishers also shall mourn, and all they that cast angle into the brooks shall lament, and they that spread nets upon the waters shall languish.
9 Moreover they that work in fine flax, and they that weave networks, shall be confounded.
10 And they shall be broken in the purposes thereof, all that make sluices and ponds for fish.
11 Surely the princes of Zoan are fools, the counsel of the wise counsellors of Pharaoh is become brutish: how say ye unto Pharaoh, I am the son of the wise, the son of ancient kings?
12 Where are they? where are thy wise men? and let them tell thee now, and let them know what the Lord of hosts hath purposed upon Egypt.
13 The princes of Zoan are become fools, the princes of Noph are deceived; they have also seduced Egypt, even they that are the stay of the tribes thereof.
14 The Lord hath mingled a perverse spirit in the midst thereof: and they have caused Egypt to err in every work thereof, as a drunken man staggereth in his vomit.
15 Neither shall there be any work for Egypt, which the head or tail, branch or rush, may do.
16 In that day shall Egypt be like unto women: and it shall be afraid and fear because of the shaking of the hand of the Lord of hosts, which he shaketh over it.

17 And the land of Judah shall be a terror unto Egypt, every one that maketh mention thereof shall be afraid in himself, because of the counsel of the Lord of hosts, which he hath determined against it.

A lot of foreign troops fought under Vespasian from 66 AD to the destruction of the temple. It was a short cut to Roman citizenship. Egyptians, Syrians, Arabs and others from the Roman empire

A lot of foreign troops fought under Vespasian from 66 AD to the destruction of the temple. It was a short cut to Roman citizenship. Egyptians, Syrians, Arabs and others from the Roman empire
so true----like slitting the throat of a jewish baby is the short cut
to Jannah. Islam learned lots from the mind of CONSTANTINE

u

Jesus is Michael
How many times do we have have to have this conversation?
You think that because
1)you know the Biblical Moshiach is Michael ,however
2) Rome plagiarized MANY BIBLICAL ROLES AND CHARACTERS when creating the Jesus image, he's not Michael any more than he's Joseph or Joshua through plagiarism. That makes his image the false fallen imposter hence them admitting this at the end of satanic punchline in Rev 22:16 admiting their Christ was the story of Lucifer son of Baal.
MICHAEL HAS TO BE NAMED MICHAEL FOR FULFILLED PROPHECY not Jim, not Joe and not Jesus.
Would you accept someone telling you they predict Dallas will win the super bowl in 2023 then when the Eagles win they claim Eagles was the Cowboys?
No you would not, case closed!
The fact the Torah portions and Mikra& Book of Daniel & temple(Mikdash) and Holy city all reveal the first and last name of Moshiach, so you can't confuse which Michael nor mistake Michael as Jesus is not just explicite, it is writtenŷinstructed as such and yet you still ignore the clear cut instruction, that:
MANDATORY prerequisites of secreting Moshiach from the Hidden Torah:
Non negotiable prerequisites of Moshiach that Jesus failed to fulfill:
(EXODUS 23:20-21 & Hebrew Version of Micah 4:5)-
"The Name"(HaShem)of God will be in his name
Being in the name of the Torah Portions-Helps to know the names of the Torah portions.
Being in the name of the Bible (MIKra)-helps to know what ra means in Hebrew
Melakim {I Kings8:43)and The Torah-Devarim 14:22
Name being in the name of the Temple (MIKdash)-helps to know what dash means in Hebrew. Ma'aser Sheni in the Torah says
About tithing the produced food and eating it at the Temple:
“at the site that He shall choose to place His Name”

In Sefer D’varim (12:5, 11, 14, 18, 21; 14:23, 24, 25; 15:20; 16:2, 6, 7, 11, 15, 16; 17:8, 10; 18:6; 26:2; 31:11).the place that I will choose to place My Name. That is referring to YeruShalem because Sifri identifies the place which Hashem will choose (12:18) as "Yerushalayim".
1 Kings 11:36 & In the Words of the Archangel Michael Scroll(4Q529, 6Q23).
Gemarah (Baba Batra 75) Tells us Jerusalem is named after G0D and is the place commemerating his name and essence.
So the Name must be in the name of the City of YeruShalem,
in fact Jesus in Rev 22;16 claimed to be the nemesis of the one in the name of the city-Shalem is the Evening Star, Jesus claimed to be the Morning Star the fallen arc of venus thus used as a symbolic name for Lucifer-look it up in a collegiate dictionary or Encarta Encyclopedia. City of Shalem became known as City of Peace (Shalom) at the death of the Day-Jesus is claiming to be the son of Day like Isaiah 14:12-17 and
in Theslonians I believe Christians call themselves sons of Day aka Baal (the adversary nemesis opposition to Shalem the Evening Star [Michael])

You're nuts...
if you live in the USA---you can visit mosques that serve the people of south east Asia----where the khutbah jumaat is delivered in ENGLISH and
learn what you MISSED in the anglican enclaves of saudi arabia

No one believes your lies.

BTW, not only will Damascus be obliterated and made a pile of rubble in that day, so will Amon Jordan also be made a mound of rubble.

Neither of these prophecies have been fulfilled yet so in my opinion they happen during Isaiah 17 prophecy which in my opinion is tied into the Gog Magog War Prophecy in Ezekiel.

I also believe the Psalm 83 War happens during this same time or is part of the Gog Magog War.

Some argue that this prophecy was fulfilled during the 1967 six days war. Study and decide for yourself. Either way Psalm 83 is prophetic.

R.e68b42750ec96cbfd456f381e731095c

Last edited:
What the hell is wrong with all the morons that don't understand that Ezekiel was told to tell a tyrant to be humble or lose your kingdom?
It is an eternal message to all tyrants.

What the hell is wrong with all the morons that don't understand that Ezekiel was told to tell a tyrant to be humble or lose your kingdom?
It is an eternal message to all tyrants.
So all these tyrants came down upon the mountains of Israel and covered them like a cloud and then were supernaturally destroyed by God?

Sorry, that has not happened yet.

Also, take note that at no time in History has Iran, Russia and Turkey been allied together and acting cooperatively in Syria. This is going on RIGHT NOW!

Has this war happened yet? Nope!
R.ab860adf18d26bb70c1966b943fb0196

Ezekiel 38-39

New King James Version

Gog and Allies Attack Israel

38 Now the word of the Lord came to me, saying, 2 “Son of man, set your face against Gog, of the land of Magog, [a]the prince of Rosh, Meshech, and Tubal, and prophesy against him, 3 and say, ‘Thus says the Lord God: “Behold, I am against you, O Gog, the prince of Rosh, Meshech, and Tubal. 4 I will turn you around, put hooks into your jaws, and lead you out, with all your army, horses, and horsemen, all splendidly clothed, a great company with bucklers and shields, all of them handling swords. 5 Persia, [b]Ethiopia, and [c]Libya are with them, all of them with shield and helmet; 6 Gomer and all its troops; the house of Togarmah from the far north and all its troops—many people are with you.
7 “Prepare yourself and be ready, you and all your companies that are gathered about you; and be a guard for them. 8 After many days you will be visited. In the latter years you will come into the land of those brought back from the sword and gathered from many people on the mountains of Israel, which had long been desolate; they were brought out of the nations, and now all of them dwell safely. 9 You will ascend, coming like a storm, covering the land like a cloud, you and all your troops and many peoples with you.”
10 ‘Thus says the Lord God: “On that day it shall come to pass that thoughts will arise in your mind, and you will make an evil plan: 11 You will say, ‘I will go up against a land of unwalled villages; I will go to a peaceful people, who dwell [d]safely, all of them dwelling without walls, and having neither bars nor gates’— 12 to take plunder and to take booty, to stretch out your hand against the waste places that are again inhabited, and against a people gathered from the nations, who have acquired livestock and goods, who dwell in the midst of the land. 13 Sheba, Dedan, the merchants of Tarshish, and all their young lions will say to you, ‘Have you come to take plunder? Have you gathered your army to take booty, to carry away silver and gold, to take away livestock and goods, to take great plunder?’ ” ’
14 “Therefore, son of man, prophesy and say to Gog, ‘Thus says the Lord God: “On that day when My people Israel dwell safely, will you not know it? 15 Then you will come from your place out of the far north, you and many peoples with you, all of them riding on horses, a great company and a mighty army. 16 You will come up against My people Israel like a cloud, to cover the land. It will be in the latter days that I will bring you against My land, so that the nations may know Me, when I am hallowed in you, O Gog, before their eyes.” 17 Thus says the Lord God: “Are you he of whom I have spoken in former days by My servants the prophets of Israel, who prophesied for years in those days that I would bring you against them?

Judgment on Gog

18 “And it will come to pass at the same time, when Gog comes against the land of Israel,” says the Lord God, “that My fury will show in My face. 19 For in My jealousy and in the fire of My wrath I have spoken: ‘Surely in that day there shall be a great [e]earthquake in the land of Israel, 20 so that the fish of the sea, the birds of the heavens, the beasts of the field, all creeping things that creep on the earth, and all men who are on the face of the earth shall shake at My presence. The mountains shall be thrown down, the steep places shall fall, and every wall shall fall to the ground.’ 21 I will call for a sword against Gog throughout all My mountains,” says the Lord God. “Every man’s sword will be against his brother. 22 And I will bring him to judgment with pestilence and bloodshed; I will rain down on him, on his troops, and on the many peoples who are with him, flooding rain, great hailstones, fire, and brimstone. 23 Thus I will magnify Myself and sanctify Myself, and I will be known in the eyes of many nations. Then they shall know that I am the Lord.” ’

Gog’s Armies Destroyed

39 “And you, son of man, prophesy against Gog, and say, ‘Thus says the Lord God: “Behold, I am against you, O Gog, [f]the prince of Rosh, Meshech, and Tubal; 2 and I will turn you around and lead you on, bringing you up from the far north, and bring you against the mountains of Israel. 3 Then I will knock the bow out of your left hand, and cause the arrows to fall out of your right hand. 4 You shall [g]fall upon the mountains of Israel, you and all your troops and the peoples who are with you; I will give you to birds of prey of every sort and to the beasts of the field to be devoured. 5 You shall [h]fall on [i]the open field; for I have spoken,” says the Lord God. 6 “And I will send fire on Magog and on those who live [j]in security in the coastlands. Then they shall know that I am the Lord. 7 So I will make My holy name known in the midst of My people Israel, and I will not let them profane My holy name anymore. Then the nations shall know that I am the Lord, the Holy One in Israel. 8 Surely it is coming, and it shall be done,” says the Lord God. “This is the day of which I have spoken.
9 “Then those who dwell in the cities of Israel will go out and set on fire and burn the weapons, both the shields and bucklers, the bows and arrows, the [k]javelins and spears; and they will make fires with them for seven years. 10 They will not take wood from the field nor cut down any from the forests, because they will make fires with the weapons; and they will plunder those who plundered them, and pillage those who pillaged them,” says the Lord God.

The Burial of Gog

11 “It will come to pass in that day that I will give Gog a burial place there in Israel, the valley of those who pass by east of the sea; and it will obstruct travelers, because there they will bury Gog and all his multitude. Therefore they will call it the Valley of [l]Hamon Gog. 12 For seven months the house of Israel will be burying them, in order to cleanse the land. 13 Indeed all the people of the land will be burying, and they will gain renown for it on the day that I am glorified,” says the Lord God. 14 “They will set apart men regularly employed, with the help of [m]a search party, to pass through the land and bury those bodies remaining on the ground, in order to cleanse it. At the end of seven months they will make a search. 15 The search party will pass through the land; and when anyone sees a man’s bone, he shall [n]set up a marker by it, till the buriers have buried it in the Valley of Hamon Gog. 16 The name of the city will also be [o]Hamonah. Thus they shall cleanse the land.” ’

So all these tyrants came down upon the mountains of Israel and covered them like a cloud and then were supernaturally destroyed by God?

Sorry, that has not happened yet.

Also, take note that at no time in History has Iran, Russia and Turkey been allied together and acting cooperatively in Syria. This is going on RIGHT NOW!

Has this war happened yet? Nope!
R.ab860adf18d26bb70c1966b943fb0196

Ezekiel 38-39​

New King James Version​

Gog and Allies Attack Israel

38 Now the word of the Lord came to me, saying, 2 “Son of man, set your face against Gog, of the land of Magog, [a]the prince of Rosh, Meshech, and Tubal, and prophesy against him, 3 and say, ‘Thus says the Lord God: “Behold, I am against you, O Gog, the prince of Rosh, Meshech, and Tubal. 4 I will turn you around, put hooks into your jaws, and lead you out, with all your army, horses, and horsemen, all splendidly clothed, a great company with bucklers and shields, all of them handling swords. 5 Persia, [b]Ethiopia, and [c]Libya are with them, all of them with shield and helmet; 6 Gomer and all its troops; the house of Togarmah from the far north and all its troops—many people are with you.
7 “Prepare yourself and be ready, you and all your companies that are gathered about you; and be a guard for them. 8 After many days you will be visited. In the latter years you will come into the land of those brought back from the sword and gathered from many people on the mountains of Israel, which had long been desolate; they were brought out of the nations, and now all of them dwell safely. 9 You will ascend, coming like a storm, covering the land like a cloud, you and all your troops and many peoples with you.”
10 ‘Thus says the Lord God: “On that day it shall come to pass that thoughts will arise in your mind, and you will make an evil plan: 11 You will say, ‘I will go up against a land of unwalled villages; I will go to a peaceful people, who dwell [d]safely, all of them dwelling without walls, and having neither bars nor gates’— 12 to take plunder and to take booty, to stretch out your hand against the waste places that are again inhabited, and against a people gathered from the nations, who have acquired livestock and goods, who dwell in the midst of the land. 13 Sheba, Dedan, the merchants of Tarshish, and all their young lions will say to you, ‘Have you come to take plunder? Have you gathered your army to take booty, to carry away silver and gold, to take away livestock and goods, to take great plunder?’ ” ’
14 “Therefore, son of man, prophesy and say to Gog, ‘Thus says the Lord God: “On that day when My people Israel dwell safely, will you not know it? 15 Then you will come from your place out of the far north, you and many peoples with you, all of them riding on horses, a great company and a mighty army. 16 You will come up against My people Israel like a cloud, to cover the land. It will be in the latter days that I will bring you against My land, so that the nations may know Me, when I am hallowed in you, O Gog, before their eyes.” 17 Thus says the Lord God: “Are you he of whom I have spoken in former days by My servants the prophets of Israel, who prophesied for years in those days that I would bring you against them?

Judgment on Gog

18 “And it will come to pass at the same time, when Gog comes against the land of Israel,” says the Lord God, “that My fury will show in My face. 19 For in My jealousy and in the fire of My wrath I have spoken: ‘Surely in that day there shall be a great [e]earthquake in the land of Israel, 20 so that the fish of the sea, the birds of the heavens, the beasts of the field, all creeping things that creep on the earth, and all men who are on the face of the earth shall shake at My presence. The mountains shall be thrown down, the steep places shall fall, and every wall shall fall to the ground.’ 21 I will call for a sword against Gog throughout all My mountains,” says the Lord God. “Every man’s sword will be against his brother. 22 And I will bring him to judgment with pestilence and bloodshed; I will rain down on him, on his troops, and on the many peoples who are with him, flooding rain, great hailstones, fire, and brimstone. 23 Thus I will magnify Myself and sanctify Myself, and I will be known in the eyes of many nations. Then they shall know that I am the Lord.” ’

Gog’s Armies Destroyed

39 “And you, son of man, prophesy against Gog, and say, ‘Thus says the Lord God: “Behold, I am against you, O Gog, [f]the prince of Rosh, Meshech, and Tubal; 2 and I will turn you around and lead you on, bringing you up from the far north, and bring you against the mountains of Israel. 3 Then I will knock the bow out of your left hand, and cause the arrows to fall out of your right hand. 4 You shall [g]fall upon the mountains of Israel, you and all your troops and the peoples who are with you; I will give you to birds of prey of every sort and to the beasts of the field to be devoured. 5 You shall [h]fall on [i]the open field; for I have spoken,” says the Lord God. 6 “And I will send fire on Magog and on those who live [j]in security in the coastlands. Then they shall know that I am the Lord. 7 So I will make My holy name known in the midst of My people Israel, and I will not let them profane My holy name anymore. Then the nations shall know that I am the Lord, the Holy One in Israel. 8 Surely it is coming, and it shall be done,” says the Lord God. “This is the day of which I have spoken.
9 “Then those who dwell in the cities of Israel will go out and set on fire and burn the weapons, both the shields and bucklers, the bows and arrows, the [k]javelins and spears; and they will make fires with them for seven years. 10 They will not take wood from the field nor cut down any from the forests, because they will make fires with the weapons; and they will plunder those who plundered them, and pillage those who pillaged them,” says the Lord God.

The Burial of Gog

11 “It will come to pass in that day that I will give Gog a burial place there in Israel, the valley of those who pass by east of the sea; and it will obstruct travelers, because there they will bury Gog and all his multitude. Therefore they will call it the Valley of [l]Hamon Gog. 12 For seven months the house of Israel will be burying them, in order to cleanse the land. 13 Indeed all the people of the land will be burying, and they will gain renown for it on the day that I am glorified,” says the Lord God. 14 “They will set apart men regularly employed, with the help of [m]a search party, to pass through the land and bury those bodies remaining on the ground, in order to cleanse it. At the end of seven months they will make a search. 15 The search party will pass through the land; and when anyone sees a man’s bone, he shall [n]set up a marker by it, till the buriers have buried it in the Valley of Hamon Gog. 16 The name of the city will also be [o]Hamonah. Thus they shall cleanse the land.” ’
Where are they mentioned in this prophecy?

No one believes your lies.

BTW, not only will Damascus be obliterated and made a pile of rubble in that day, so will Amon Jordan also be made a mound of rubble.

Neither of these prophecies have been fulfilled yet so in my opinion they happen during Isaiah 17 prophecy which in my opinion is tied into the Gog Magog War Prophecy in Ezekiel.

I also believe the Psalm 83 War happens during this same time or is part of the Gog Magog War.

Some argue that this prophecy was fulfilled during the 1967 six days war. Study and decide for yourself. Either way Psalm 83 is prophetic.

R.e68b42750ec96cbfd456f381e731095c
Actually that is not exactly true..I have this posted elsewhere but I will revisit it just the same. Damascas fell in 730 ish BCE to Assyria and their people moved to a city called Kir you can read about it in 2 kings 16:4… It was indeed made a ruinous heap at the time. The Hebrew text did not say Forever…If you read in these scriptures in Isaiah 17 you can keep it in context as to the timeframe as to what was promised to happen to certain tribes in Israel at roughly this time as well…Now Michael and I have discussed in the past how certain things can emulate the past but you should get the idea that not everything that you have been taught by very bad teachers will happen case in point is Armeggedon as there is no place.. There is a city in the north called Megiddo where all who wished to attackIsrael from the north had to pass through and it may be where this erroneous concept came from…

Forum List

Back