Geoff Duncan: Why I'm Voting For Biden and Other Republicans Should To.

Yeah, why would you ever blame the state party where the campaigns were conducted and the election was held when you can blame an outsider ?

Makes perfect sense.
Well, I've always said Trumptards have memories like that of goldfish.

Trump throws grenades into high-stakes Georgia Senate runoffs in final stretch

How did Republicans lose Georgia? Herschel Walker, another Donald Trump-endorsed candidate, flames out

"Trump is the big loser," pollster Frank Luntz said in the wake of the Republicans' latest loss in a major political race. "One by one, his handpicked candidates for Senate flopped. I can’t remember a time when the environment for Republicans was so good and yet the results were so bad."

I guess Mr. Duncan's hatred for President Trump exceeds his zealotry for conservative issues.

He'd rather promote abortion and guy violating each other's buttholes than make America Great Again.

Well, I've always said Trumptards have memories like that of goldfish.

Trump throws grenades into high-stakes Georgia Senate runoffs in final stretch

How did Republicans lose Georgia? Herschel Walker, another Donald Trump-endorsed candidate, flames out

"Trump is the big loser," pollster Frank Luntz said in the wake of the Republicans' latest loss in a major political race. "One by one, his handpicked candidates for Senate flopped. I can’t remember a time when the environment for Republicans was so good and yet the results were so bad."

What do you have against goldfish?

I guess Mr. Duncan's hatred for President Trump exceeds his zealotry for conservative issues.

He'd rather promote abortion and guy violating each other's buttholes than make America Great Again.

Or maybe he just loves his country and wants to save American Democracy.

The direction of the Republican party may well be indicated by Trump's VP choice. If he chooses someone credible, that person will have the inside track for the next quadrennial election. If he chooses a nobody like K. Harris, then "we" are fucked.

The direction of the Republican party may well be indicated by Trump's VP choice. If he chooses someone credible, that person will have the inside track for the next quadrennial election. If he chooses a nobody like K. Harris, then "we" are fucked.
Don Von Shitzenpants won't pick someone like Mike Pence who will stand between him and a coup.

It's called Democracy asshat. Don Snoreleone wants a Fascist Dictatorship. Baron Von Shitzinpantz hates Democracy. One person one vote. NOT tossing votes you do NOT like.

Sleepy Joe is trying to imprison his political foe- that isn't democracy.

The following is an opinion printed in Altanta Journal Constitution.

It’s disappointing to watch an increasing number of Republicans fall in line behind former president Donald Trump. This includes some of his fiercest detractors, such as U.S. Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell, New Hampshire Gov. Chris Sununu and former U.S. Attorney General Bill Barr, who raised eyebrows during a recent interview by vowing to support the “Republican ticket.”

This mentality is dead wrong.

Yes, elections are a binary choice. Yes, serious questions linger about President Biden’s ability to serve until the age of 86. His progressive policies aren’t to conservatives’ liking.

But the GOP will never rebuild until we move on from the Trump era, leaving conservative (but not angry) Republicans like me no choice but to pull the lever for Biden. At the same time, we should work to elect GOP congressional majorities to block his second-term legislative agenda and provide a check and balance.

The Republican GA establishment is bought or bribed

The following is an opinion printed in Altanta Journal Constitution.

It’s disappointing to watch an increasing number of Republicans fall in line behind former president Donald Trump. This includes some of his fiercest detractors, such as U.S. Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell, New Hampshire Gov. Chris Sununu and former U.S. Attorney General Bill Barr, who raised eyebrows during a recent interview by vowing to support the “Republican ticket.”

This mentality is dead wrong.

Yes, elections are a binary choice. Yes, serious questions linger about President Biden’s ability to serve until the age of 86. His progressive policies aren’t to conservatives’ liking.

But the GOP will never rebuild until we move on from the Trump era, leaving conservative (but not angry) Republicans like me no choice but to pull the lever for Biden. At the same time, we should work to elect GOP congressional majorities to block his second-term legislative agenda and provide a check and balance.
They Have enough sense to realize that their actions over the last decades brought them to Trump, They also know there is no truth they can stand on to continue to get the votes needed to be a viable party, Its their catch 22. They created this monster that they can't even control but if they give it up they are no longer viable.and because of where they took their party they can no longer win. So they bet on hate lies and stupidity and they are now stuck there or no where. If Trump loses as he should they are toast and they know it , So all their eggs are in one basket. They became scum.

They Have enough sense to realize that their actions over the last decades brought them to Trump, They also know there is no truth they can stand on to continue to get the votes needed to be a viable party, Its their catch 22. They created this monster that they can't even control but if they give it up they are no longer viable.and because of where they took their party they can no longer win. So they bet on hate lies and stupidity and they are now stuck there or no where. If Trump loses as he should they are toast and they know it , So all their eggs are in one basket. They became scum.

What's more accurate is that Establishment Republicans like Mr. Duncan had their chance many times. Guys like Romney and McCain ran pathetic excuses for campaigns, and never did shit once they got in.

The people got fed up with them and nominated President Trump.

And now, the veil has been ripped away. They are actually just the same as Sleepy Joe et al, and have been the whole time.

I don't know if they will be successful in running the millions of Little Trumpsters out of the party or not, but Duncan pines for the day when Republicans could be happy to finish a respectable 2nd.

Forum List

Back