Geoff Duncan: Why I'm Voting For Biden and Other Republicans Should To.

Diamond Member
Nov 8, 2022
My Happyi Place
The following is an opinion printed in Altanta Journal Constitution.

It’s disappointing to watch an increasing number of Republicans fall in line behind former president Donald Trump. This includes some of his fiercest detractors, such as U.S. Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell, New Hampshire Gov. Chris Sununu and former U.S. Attorney General Bill Barr, who raised eyebrows during a recent interview by vowing to support the “Republican ticket.”

This mentality is dead wrong.

Yes, elections are a binary choice. Yes, serious questions linger about President Biden’s ability to serve until the age of 86. His progressive policies aren’t to conservatives’ liking.

But the GOP will never rebuild until we move on from the Trump era, leaving conservative (but not angry) Republicans like me no choice but to pull the lever for Biden. At the same time, we should work to elect GOP congressional majorities to block his second-term legislative agenda and provide a check and balance.

Care-Map.jpg

The following is an opinion printed in Altanta Journal Constitution.

It’s disappointing to watch an increasing number of Republicans fall in line behind former president Donald Trump. This includes some of his fiercest detractors, such as U.S. Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell, New Hampshire Gov. Chris Sununu and former U.S. Attorney General Bill Barr, who raised eyebrows during a recent interview by vowing to support the “Republican ticket.”

This mentality is dead wrong.

Yes, elections are a binary choice. Yes, serious questions linger about President Biden’s ability to serve until the age of 86. His progressive policies aren’t to conservatives’ liking.
But the GOP will never rebuild until we move on from the Trump era, leaving conservative (but not angry) Republicans like me no choice but to pull the lever for Biden. At the same time, we should work to elect GOP congressional majorities to block his second-term legislative agenda and provide a check and balance.
The so-called Democrat Party has gone too far left. It is leading us into the WEF Klaus Schwab, Marxist Globalist agenda. It is actively attacking our Constitution, its Bill of Rights and thus is the very enemy our forefathers warned us about.
There has never been and never will be, a one-party only government that isn't, authoritarian, oppressive, persecutory, tyrannical and outright murderous towards its own people.
To vote Joe Biden, is to get in line with those infiltrated Marxist professors and other far left ideologs that seek to end our Constitutional Republic and its freedoms.

This from the state that can't elect two republican senators ?

Who really cares what this guy thinks ?

He (and the rest of their party leadership) sucks.

Enough 'never Trumpers' and now with RFKJr draining Trump votes, the tide is going out for Trump.
Tell us what conservatism is. From Progs statements you respect the pseudo conservatism Republican voters keep putting into office in name only. Trump is talking a nation. Half of his party and the whole Prog party are under the auspices of the elitists headquartered in Europe.

The so-called Democrat Party has gone too far left. It is leading us into the WEF Klaus Schwab, Marxist Globalist agenda. It is actively attacking our Constitution, its Bill of Rights and thus is the very enemy our forefathers warned us about.
There has never been and never will be, a one-party only government that isn't, authoritarian, oppressive, persecutory, tyrannical and outright murderous towards its own people.
To vote Joe Biden, is to get in line with those infiltrated Marxist professors and other far left ideologs that seek to end our Constitutional Republic and its freedoms.
Classic projection.

The so-called "Republican" Party has embraced an culture of authoritiaianism. You people refuse to accept that not every American wants to end democracy in our country. Don Snoreleone wants a Fascist Dictatorship. I love my country and I believe in Democracy, you believe the lie of an individual is facing 91-Felony Counts. He is evil and must be stopped.

Ah, yes. Let's blame anyone but Trump.

Yeah, why would you ever blame the state party where the campaigns were conducted and the election was held when you can blame an outsider ?

Makes perfect sense.

The so-called "Republican" Party has embraced an culture of authoritiaianism. You people refuse to accept that not every American wants to end democracy in our country. Don Snoreleone wants a Fascist Dictatorship. I love my country and I believe in Democracy, you believe the lie of an individual is facing 91-Felony Counts. He is evil and must be stopped.

So where are you moving if Trump wins ?

Forum List

Back