Dr. Peter McCullough Reveals Insurance Documents Showing Doctors Were Paid to Push COVID Vaccines

I didn’t think it would. Even from the horses mouth you are unable to comprehend the English language. I give you the democrat presidents actual transcripted speech from the White House official site and you ask for actual proof.

What a fucking clown you are.
Well, you said democrats were firing people. If you’re talking about federal workers...are you stating that you’re upset that the federal workforce was trimmed?

LOL... Enjoy that corner you’ve painted yourself into.

Don’t like your quotes being brought up?

Its not. It does show just what kind of looney bird you are though.
Not if they aren’t relevant you moron. What topic are we on now? The current one you lost on or the other one you lost on?

Isn’t there a board rule against that?

Well, you said democrats were firing people. If you’re talking about federal workers...are you stating that you’re upset that the federal workforce was trimmed?

Wait a minute. So I should be happy that those who lost their jobs were government employees. Not that a vax mandate was the reason why. Did you somehow notice a shortage of government when that happened?

And yes it was democrats firing people. No republicans in office did that.

huh?

You’re not a “small government” conservative all of the sudden?
I’m good with eliminating most of the government. I’m not good with a government firing only those that won’t go along with their mandates. That makes all government even worse than it is.

People got tricked

In December 2020 they had NOT died... no vaccine was needed. No one seemed to realize that they had NOT died.

....because they didn't realize they were still alive they chose to take a deadly covid vaccine.

Forum List

Back