Jeffries demands Alito apologizes for disrespecting flag, and recuse himself from J6 cases

It could have been.

Flying the flag upside down is not a sign of disrespect. It's a sign of distress.

Condemn that but do it correctly.
An upside-down flag has been adopted by the MAGA crowd the same way they adopted the confederate battle flag. If that was the purpose of it being flown, do you agree that Alito shouldn't be advertising his fealty in cases likely to come before the SC?

LOL

This coming from Commie Jeffries, no less.

This would be funny if it weren't so sickeningly sad.

If anyone should recuse, it is the woman who doesn't know what a woman is. And who wrote some real BS back in 2019 as a Circuit Court judge, sprinkled with outright lies. Yet, she sat in on the Presidential immunity case.

Just more bomb throwing by the extremist Democratic Party.

House Minority Leader Hakeem Jeffries on Friday called for Supreme Court Justice Samuel Alito to recuse himself from January 6 court cases, and apologize for disrespecting the American flag by flying it upside down in January of 2021.

If Merchan didn't excuse himself then pretty much no judge in America needs to.

Jefferies is educated DEI. He will open death camps when needed. You can see it in his face. There is a blank canvas of hate waiting to be totally unleashed.
Well, we already have all those FEMA prisons not being used. Might as well get some use out of them.

An upside-down flag has been adopted by the MAGA crowd the same way they adopted the confederate battle flag. If that was the purpose of it being flown, do you agree that Alito shouldn't be advertising his fealty in cases likely to come before the SC?

He was an absolute idiot for doing it.

Fuck Jeffries. And Raskin too.

They're just party hacks, doing what the puppet masters tell them to do.

My, how low the the Democratic party has sunk.

You're just making excuses now. All the neighbors are now saying the flag was there before any yard sign disagreement. What made her think a sign in somebody else's yard was any of her business anyway??
I’m not making excuses, I’m just pointing out that at this point, all you have is assumption. If you can assume it was because of J6, then I can assume it was because of something else.

I’m not making excuses, I’m just pointing out that at this point, all you have is assumption. If you can assume it was because of J6, then I can assume it was because of something else.
When the neighbors all say the flag was there before any confrontation over a yard sign, that blows Alito's claims out of the water.

You're just making excuses now. All the neighbors are now saying the flag was there before any yard sign disagreement. What made her think a sign in somebody else's yard was any of her business anyway??
Flying the flag upside down has a long history. You commies are really grasping to call that "disrespecting the flag."

The only commies in the entire US are Republicans.

Putin loving authoritarian leaning commies.

Privatized profits for CEO's and party aparatchiks.

Socialized debt for workers.

Enforced by the power of the state.

Communists by the very definition of what a communist is.

You are clearly retarded Carl.

When the neighbors all say the flag was there before any confrontation over a yard sign, that blows Alito's claims out of the water.
And that proves nothing. Who are his neighbors? Are they all a bunch of left wing haters who would have reason to say that? Do THEY have proof?

Even if he put those flags up before..you have no idea why he did it. Maybe he saw what happened on J6 and was saddened by it or disturbed. You know, there ARE republicans who do not like what happened in J6, right?

The point is, until you can get some proof that Alito is some kind of compromised “maga” judge…there is no reason for him to recuse.

Hell, the Supreme Court has actually been pretty even, even ruling against repubs on occasion.

Forum List

Back