Conspiracy Theorists proven right again. AstraZeneca vaccine for covid 19 is being withdrawn

Canadians suing Moderna and Pfizer for vax injury.

When do the American lawsuits start for vax injury?

OHHH…….THATS RIGHT….PHARMA HAS STATUTORY IMMUNITY IN THE USA.

Smart to get the vax and not be able to sue. Very shrewd.

Canadians suing Moderna and Pfizer for vax injury.

When do the American lawsuits start for vax injury?

OHHH…….THATS RIGHT….PHARMA HAS STATUTORY IMMUNITY IN THE USA.

Smart to get the vax and not be able to sue. Very shrewd.
I bet Trump knew that when he pushed his vaccine through the system.

He is a slippery character, that is for sure.

Whatever you say. Unfortunately I got the initial shots from Pfizer, but never got boosted, and won't. The word is out.

You lousy VAX DENIER!

YOU ARE TRYING TO KILL GRANDMA!

No medical care for you. You may not go to the store. You must be fired.

Yadda yadda yadda.

At least you figured it out. Many did not, and still lie.

This was the same vaccine that convinced me that I cannot trust my health with the experts. I posted on here already but I was watching CBC during the height of covid and the CBC journalist and the in-house expert they had on everyday were telling people that this vaccine is safe, even though there had been some side effects reported.

They both agreed about its safety, urging people to feel confident in getting this as it is better than the outcomes from covid.

Literally a day or two later. The same two people on the panel and they are reporting that the government is suspending the use of the vaccine in Canada. This was after they followed other countries, the U.S and/or the U.K I believe.

No shame from them about what they had just told millions a day or two prior with great confidence.

I realized at that point, that everyone was flying from the seat of their pants and I needed to be certain and informed of my decisions.

This was the same vaccine that convinced me that I cannot trust my health with the experts. I posted on here already but I was watching CBC during the height of covid and the CBC journalist and the in-house expert they had on everyday were telling people that this vaccine is safe, even though there had been some side effects reported.

They both agreed about its safety, urging people to feel confident in getting this as it is better than the outcomes from covid.

Literally a day or two later. The same two people on the panel and they are reporting that the government is suspending the use of the vaccine in Canada. This was after they followed other countries, the U.S and/or the U.K I believe.

No shame from them about what they had just told millions a day or two prior with great confidence.

I realized at that point, that everyone was flying from the seat of their pants and I needed to be certain and informed of my decisions.
The first clue of potential malfeasance is when Trump bullied his own agencies to hurry up and approve his vaccine because he had an election to win.

Major red flag.

There's NO such thing as a VACCINE for ANY AIRBORNE RESPIRATORY VIRUSES..........EVER!!!!!!!!
🙄

We know that , but try telling the Sheeple who are entrained .
Neither has the virus ever been independently isolated .
( A cure for something that does not even exist) rofl .

But there was enough evil BS for so many to volunteer to be poisoned and then continue the suicide attempt after being warned innumerable times .

And that's how the Mutants were created with many of them now dying off at a turbo charged rate .

PM me to join the movement that wants them chipped and isolated .
:cool:

AstraZeneca withdraws Covid-19 vaccine worldwide, citing surplus of newer vaccines. AstraZeneca has begun the worldwide withdrawal of its Covid-19 vaccine due to a “surplus of available updated vaccines” that target new variants of the virus.

A five-day course of ivermectin for the treatment of COVID-19 may reduce the duration of illness​

hmmmm

A five-day course of ivermectin for the treatment of COVID-19 may reduce the duration of illness​

hmmmm
the apologies are sure to come soon,,

Forum List

Back