CO2 helping to feed the planet

The lies of the denialist(s) can be excused if they're doing it for the god. At least as long as they don't start claiming they know more than science's experts on AGW.

They're two entirely different topics that can't be debated outside of their churches.

When it became accepted that significant temperature rise had happened, the denialists accepted it and then turned against AGW and instead to blaming the god. Hard data!

The proof!
You are a moron if that's what you believe. How can it be 2C cooler than previous interglacial periods if there's 120 ppm more atmospheric CO2 than in previous interglacial periods?

The lies of the denialist(s) can be excused if they're doing it for the god. At least as long as they don't start claiming they know more than science's experts on AGW.

They're two entirely different topics that can't be debated outside of their churches.
You seem to be changing your story. Where's the tripling of sea level rise?

Actually heat transfer from the Atlantic to the Arctic is what has been driving the planet's climate for the past 3 million years. The vast majority of heat is stored in the oceans and not the atmosphere. The landmass configuration in the Arctic coupled with heat transfer from ocean currents is what is driving the glacial cycles.
We both pointed to them wailing over sea level that the rise is actually tiny. I agreed with you. Climate is actually pretty stable and so is sea level rise.

We both pointed to them wailing over sea level that the rise is actually tiny. I agreed with you. Climate is actually pretty stable and so is sea level rise.
Let's see how their prediction of a tripling of sea level rise by the end of the decade works out for them.

Let's see how their prediction of a tripling of sea level rise by the end of the decade works out for them.
They might compare sea level to a man's dick growing. If the dick grew as a teen at 1/8 inch per year, would they brag?

The scientists I listened to on Climate were top rated for a very long period of time. Some of them retired as experts. Listen, I am eager to learn from all experts. I have studied climate since 1980 so have some good knowledge too.

You're just embarrassed to state the names of these scientists ... my meteorology teacher was Mr Frank ... did you take a meteorology course in college by any chance? ... doesn't seem you understand weather fundamentals beyond what you need as pilot ...

Are you better off averaging the last 30 high temperatures on this date ... or the past 100 years ... you don't answer my questions, you just state you listen to scientists ...

Forum List

Back