Zone1 Children Who Report Memories of Past Lives

I am not interested in your racism vomit. Stormfront is that way ->
What about the meme I posted is not true?

I was banned from Stormfront for pointing out that one of Hitler's charges against German Jews in Mein Kampf was incorrect. I knew I was going to be banned for saying nice things about Jews. I did not think it would happen after only two weeks on the website.

What about the meme I posted is not true?

I was banned from Stormfront for pointing out that one of Hitler's charges against German Jews in Mein Kampf was incorrect. I knew I was going to be banned for saying nice things about Jews. I did not think it would happen after only two weeks on the website.
Took ya two weeks, eh?

Not surprised.

Claiming that we did not spend enough money on programs like Head Start and No Child Left Behind sounds like a Republican claiming that the reason President Reagan's tax cuts for the rich did not balance the budget, like Reagan said they would, is that taxes for the rich were not cut enough.
The annual budget for head start is $12 Billion.

By way of comparison, the cost of one Ford Class aircraft carrier is 13 billion.

NCLB was a one-time charge of 10 Billion.

No, we really didn't spend a lot on these programs.

There are 8 million Pre-school and kindergarten students in the US. Spending comes out to less than $1400 per student.

Enormous sums of money were spent on Head Start and No Child Left Behind. The results were nil. Rather than waste more money trying to bring Negroes up to white standards of ability we should spend public money where it is likely to have good results.

Except the funds weren't enormous.

Illegitimate rates are more flexible to political changes than intelligence. Nevertheless, I have documented that children raised to adulthood by both biological parents living together in matrimony tend to do much better in life than other children.

So when are you going to advocate banning divorce for white people?

The annual budget for head start is $12 Billion.

By way of comparison, the cost of one Ford Class aircraft carrier is 13 billion.

NCLB was a one-time charge of 10 Billion.

No, we really didn't spend a lot on these programs.

The War on Poverty: 50 years of failure​

Sep 23, 2014 , The Heritage Foundation

This year marks the 50th anniversary of President Lyndon B. Johnson's launch of the War on Poverty. In January 1964, Johnson declared "unconditional war on poverty in America." Since then, the taxpayers have spent $22 trillion on Johnson's war. Adjusted for inflation, that's three times the cost of all military wars since the American Revolution.

------------

To the extent that the War on Poverty alleviated physical poverty, it did not do so in ways that were politically sustainable. By making welfare benefits more generous and easier to qualify for it encouraged millions of the working poor to quit their jobs and to on welfare. These became part of an unemployable underclass, the members of whom often supplement their welfare checks with the gains from criminal activity.

From 1966 to 1975 the Welfare Rights Organization encouraged low income people to quit their jobs and go on welfare.

Social reform and social welfare spending did not reduce the crime rate. Raising the incarceration rate reduced the crime rate. Legal abortion helped too. Since the passing of Roe V. Wade in 1973 millions of potential violent street criminals were destroyed in the womb.

Dollars do not create scholars either. Schools cannot educate what does not exist.

The War on Poverty: 50 years of failure​

Sep 23, 2014 , The Heritage Foundation

Right Wing Hacks mean nothing.

Results mean stuff.

1715126918774.png

Most Americans are fine with welfare when you call it "entitlements". We spend far more on Social Security and Medicare than we spend on poverty relief.
Or when you explain to them it helps peole eat and have clothes and a roof over their heads.

That's when the disparity in empathy between left and right wingers becomes very clear.

Most Americans are fine with welfare when you call it "entitlements". We spend far more on Social Security and Medicare than we spend on poverty relief.
Retired people spent their lives paying into Social Security and Medicare. Welfare recipients are getting money they have done nothing to earn or deserve.

The website from the Heritage Foundation I quoted pointed out that since the War on Poverty was declared more money was spent on anti poverty programs than all the wars the United States has fought in. He specifically excluded Social Security and Medicare from the total.

Now, I often disagree with policies the Heritage Foundation advocates. Nevertheless, I trust its integrity about basic facts. To the best of my knowledge no one has refuted the Heritage Foundations claim about the enormous amount of money spent and wasted on anti poverty programs.

Retired people spent their lives paying into Social Security and Medicate. Welfare recipients are getting money they have done nothing to earn or deserve.

You'll get everything you paid into SS back if you live to be 72. Average life expectancy is 78. You'll get everything you paid into Medicare back after one hospitalization.

MEANWHILE, most people on welfare are only on it for two years on average. The rest of the time, they are working jobs and paying taxes.

The website from the Heritage Foundation I quoted pointed out that since the War on Poverty was declared more money was spent on anti poverty programs than all the wars the United States has fought in. He specifically excluded Social Security and Medicare from the total.

But that's the point. We never spend more than a few years at any war. Poverty relief has been a half-hearted ongoing effort.

Now, I often disagree with policies the Heritage Foundation advocates. Nevertheless, I trust its integrity about basic facts. To the best of my knowledge no one has refuted the Heritage Foundations claim about the enormous amount of money spent and wasted on anti poverty programs.
Well, a lot of people have, but you suffer from serious confirmation bias.

MEANWHILE, most people on welfare are only on it for two years on average. The rest of the time, they are working jobs and paying taxes.
If there is any truth to that it is a statistical lie: people on welfare get a job; they quit or get fired, and go back on welfare.

This is what Professor Arthur Jensen explained in a conversation with Jared Taylor:

-------------

Arthur Jensen gave this interview to Jared Taylor in 1992. It is still as timely and relevant as the day it was recorded.

But the black population in this country is in a sense burdened by the large number of persons who are at a level of g that is no longer very relevant to a highly industrialized, technological society. Once you get below IQs of 80 or 75, which is the cut-off for mental retardation in the California School System, children are put into special classes. These persons are not really educable up to a level for which there’s any economic demand. The question is, what do you do about them? They have higher birth-rates than the other end of the distribution.

People are shocked and disbelieving when you tell them that about one in four blacks in our population are in that category — below 75.

-------------

A smaller percentage of whites than blacks have IQ's below 75. Because the white population is much higher. the number of whites with IQ's below 75 may be comparable with the number of blacks with IQ's that low.

Those people will never become useful members of our population.

Forum List

Back