Zone1 Children Who Report Memories of Past Lives

The author of your presumed debunker wrote this:

• The Leiningers have repeatedly denied that their son James was exposed to videos or images of planes on fire or combat scenes prior. Specifically, he allegedly didn’t see such images proximate to his nightmares of being a pilot trapped in a burning plane. This is false, and my paper discloses the sources and their content. These include the content of videos James watched and aviation museums he visited.

No evidence of this was presented. Are we to believe that a two year old watched videos with understanding and visited aviation museums?

Your "debunder" presents a good argument. I would like to watch a debate between him and the parents of this child.

If the parents of this child presented claims that they later counterdicted , this needs to be dated and documented.
We'll have to use this case for a thorough examination of the bogus claims.

(contradicted)

UFOs - to the best of my knowledge no aspect of Albert Einstein's Theory of Relativity has been disproved. One of Einstein's claims is that nothing can travel faster than the speed of light. If true, t his places Space explorers from another planet would not simply look around, and fly back to their planet. They would identify themselves. This has not happened.

I do believe in the existence of advanced civilizations on other planets. I am surprised that we have not detected radio raves from these civilizations.

Ancient Astronauts - I have already explained what I think about their existence.

Atlantis - Atlantis is mentioned in two of Plato's works, Timaeus and Critias. Plato presented no evidence of the existence of Atlantis. A civilization superior to any civilization we know of would have left evidence of its existence in Europe. No evidence has been found. If it is I will change my mind. Until then I will conclude that Atlantis does not exist.

Bigfoot - A primate the size of Bigfoot would have probably left fossil evidence. This has not been found. Until it is found I will conclude that Bigfoot did not exist. If it is found, I will change my mind.

The Loch Ness Monster - Years ago I read that the man who took a photograph of the Lock Ness Monster made a death bed confession that it was faked. I also read elsewhere that a lake where the Lock Ness Monster is supposed to live is not big enough to support a monster the size of the Loch Ness Monster. Consequently, I assume that there is not Lick Ness Monster.

Crystal Skulls - I have never heard of them. If they exist I would have.

Ghosts!!!! - When I was in the seventh and eighth grade I became fascinated with ghosts. Later, I concluded that despite a reasonably scientific study of them no definite evidence has been found.

More recently, I met people with convincing stories of ghosts. I have never seen nor heard ghosts, so I will reserve judgement their existence.

It is difficult to make a scientific study of ghosts, because their appearances are rare and random. It researchers knew in advance when a ghost would appear he could have recording devices ready.

My opinions are based on evidence. Evidence for race realism can be found in any multi racial public school. Evidence can also be found in test scores and crime records.
The beginning of my third sentence, "If true, t his places" should read, 'If true, t his places significant limitations on space travel."

We'll have to use this case for a thorough examination of the bogus claims.

(contradicted)
Just because someone claims to debunk an argument does not mean that they argument was debunked.

Here's the debunking of Leininger.

What did James Leiniger say and when did he say it? I agree that if his claims of being an aviator shot down in World War II cannot be dated to after he had time to see and understand videos of that happening, and visit aviation museums, the claims of his parents are dubious.

If on the other hand, those claims can be dated to when James Leiniger was two years old, his parents have a good case.

My opinions are based on evidence. Evidence for race realism can be found in any multi racial public school. Evidence can also be found in test scores and crime records.

You make a whole argument for rationalism; then you go back to being a crank.

You have never done that. Instead you make excuses for the failures of Head Start, No Child Left Behind, and the War on Poverty.

Head Start is a glorified daycare
No Child Left Behind was a slogan, not a policy.
War on Poverty reduced black poverty from 55% in 1960 to 17% today. Success! (especially considering it was not specifically aimed at blacks.)

There are exceptional Negroes.
That's mighty white of you!

No method has been devised of significantly and permanently raising the IQ score and improving the academic performance of a child who tests poorly at the age of seven.

Which means...um... nothing. It shows they put too much emphasis on tests.

I know when I was young, I tested exceptionally high on tests, but man, when it came to the actual schoolwork, well, let's say I frequently was on the business end of Sr. Mary Butch's wooden ruler.

Until such a method is discovered I will assume it is impossible, and advocate that public money be spent in areas where there is reason to believe it can yield good results.

You mean, you will use any excuse to make up for Jamal shoving you into that locker.

Last edited:
What did James Leiniger say and when did he say it? I agree that if his claims of being an aviator shot down in World War II cannot be dated to after he had time to see and understand videos of that happening, and visit aviation museums, the claims of his parents are dubious.

If on the other hand, those claims can be dated to when James Leiniger was two years old, his parents have a good case.

Or his parents are making stuff up to get attention.

the thing about small kids is that they are VERY impressionable, imaginative, and eager to please adults. One only need to look at the background of the McMartin Preschool Investigation, where kids were making up all sorts of stories about animal sacrifices and secret tunnels and satan worship. One kid even said Chuck Norris was one of the abusers.

Where did these kids, ages 3-6, get such crazy ideas?

As a Christian I am theologically committed to believing in Heaven.

For now, Heaven can wait.

For my next life after death I would like to be reincarnated with an intuitive understanding of the knowledge I have acquired by analyzing my mistakes in this life.
Reincarnation isn't biblical.

Reincarnation isn't biblical.
I believe that God inspired the Bible. I do not believe that he dictated it. For example, I do not believe in the literal truth of the Garden of Eden story, or the Tower of Babel. I believe that Abraham probably existed, but I acknowledge that extra Biblical evidence of Abraham's existence has not been found.

I'm sorry but this isn't even worthy of caring about. If you so wish, then state an example that has made the news.
Don't care then , not that I had noticed that you were asked to .
And I haven't the slightest interest in unpaid mentoring .

The evidence is enormous, detailed and public .
Your choice .
Million times more interesting than party politics , imho .

I believe that God inspired the Bible. I do not believe that he dictated it. For example, I do not believe in the literal truth of the Garden of Eden story, or the Tower of Babel. I believe that Abraham probably existed, but I acknowledge that extra Biblical evidence of Abraham's existence has not been found.

But you kind of miss the point.

Re-incarnation contradicts the whole concept of the Christian Bible, which holds that the purpose of life is to earn salvation or damnation.

As opposed to religions that believe in reincarnation, where your next form is dictated by the kind of life you lead.

Both are equally silly, because there's no evidence of life after death.

You make a whole argument for rationalism; then you go back to being a crank.
He's trying to work it out for himself at his level of understanding.

It's locked into their skulls as completely as the 'god' delusions.

Not by any stretch of your very vivid imagination. And nothing was suppressed. It was critiqued into oblivion by scientists.
Race realism asserts that the races differ significantly in average intelligence and in rates of crime and illegitimacy. No one has proved differently.

Head Start is a glorified daycare
No Child Left Behind was a slogan, not a policy.
War on Poverty reduced black poverty from 55% in 1960 to 17% today. Success! (especially considering it was not specifically aimed at blacks.)

Claiming that we did not spend enough money on programs like Head Start and No Child Left Behind sounds like a Republican claiming that the reason President Reagan's tax cuts for the rich did not balance the budget, like Reagan said they would, is that taxes for the rich were not cut enough.

Enormous sums of money were spent on Head Start and No Child Left Behind. The results were nil. Rather than waste more money trying to bring Negroes up to white standards of ability we should spend public money where it is likely to have good results.

University of Virginia, School of Medicine

Some young children, usually between the ages of 2 and 5, speak about memories of a previous life they claim to have lived. At the same time they often show behaviors, such as phobias or preferences, that are unusual within the context of their particular family and cannot be explained by any current life events.

In many cases, the child’s statements correspond accurately to the life and death of a deceased individual. Some children have birthmarks or birth defects congruent with wounds or marks on the deceased person, using postmortem reports to confirm. Older children may retain these apparent memories, but they generally seem to fade around the age of seven.

The subjects of these cases have been found all over the world, including Europe and North America. For the past 20 years, Dr. Jim Tucker has focused mainly on cases found in the United States. Some cases offer more compelling evidence than others for past-life memories. Two thought-provoking cases:

• James Leininger – memories of being a WWII pilot and getting shot down
  • Ryan Hammons – memories of being a Hollywood extra and talent agent

• Statements a Child Might Make​

The following list is designed to give an idea of what a parent or caregiver might hear from a child reporting memories of a previous life. This list is not meant to be exhaustive as these statements can be quite varied.

• List of Statement Examples

• “You’re not my mommy/daddy.”
    • “I have another mommy/daddy.”
    • “When I was big, I … (used to have blue eyes, have a car, worked downtown, etc.).”
    • “That happened before I was in mommy’s tummy.”
    • “I have a wife/husband/children.”
    • “I used to … (drive a truck/live in another town, etc.)”
    • “I died … (in a car accident/after I fell, etc.)”
    • “Remember when I … (lived in that other house, was your daddy, etc.)”

In Western culture, these type of statements often get dismissed as fantasy even though they might contain something other than pure imagination. It is probably best not to repeatedly question the child, nor try to prevent them from speaking about these topics.

• Children Who Report Memories of Past Lives - Division of Perceptual Studies
I was a cat in my past life.

Race realism asserts that the races differ significantly in average intelligence and in rates of crime and illegitimacy. No one has proved differently.
Because nobody has to disprove every or any fantasy that leaks out of your brain. That isn't how life works.

Except is it "racial" or cultural.

Illegitimacy in France is currently 60%. Are you going to argue that is racial?
Illegitimate rates are more flexible to political changes than intelligence. Nevertheless, I have documented that children raised to adulthood by both biological parents living together in matrimony tend to do much better in life than other children.

I am confident that this is true in France too.

Because nobody has to disprove every or any fantasy that leaks out of your brain. That isn't how life works.
bellcurve5.jpg

Forum List

Back