Can Americans perform abortions of Government?

You dragged here the photo of 2 criminals. Did you nap today Coach?

Funny you hate both parties. Yet roar like a pissed off lion when democrats get attacked and you love republicans being attacked. Get more rest coach.
Lesh
We really need to start feeling sad for the elderly when they get off their meds like Robert W

Your posting today Robert W is really exposing you for the fraud you are.
Love from Coach......LOOLLOLLLOLLL.....Fucking retard Robert W

Robert is IGNORING the part where she had a Backpack, could have had explosives in it.
Robert is IGNORING the FACT that she climbed into that broken window and was attempting to reach a 'Restricted Area.'

Why?
I know why, you have excuses for the Dead AB.
I don't recall any backpack. Why do you assume it had explosives in it. She was lifted up. Men there picked her up. I have been by that window myself so know it can't be easily got into by a tiny woman. She was murdered and you do not care.

Lesh
We really need to start feeling sad for the elderly when they get off their meds like Robert W

Your posting today Robert W is really exposing you for the fraud you are.
Love from Coach......LOOLLOLLLOLLL.....Fucking retard Robert W
Why do the lies commence when Lesh and Winco show up? Why do they both try to turn a forum into a piece of dung? Why does Winco defend the Democrats, attack republicans' and lie saying he does not favor any party?

Robert is IGNORING the part where she had a Backpack, could have had explosives in it.
Robert is IGNORING the FACT that she climbed into that broken window and was attempting to reach a 'Restricted Area.'

Why?
I know why, you have excuses for the Dead AB.
Show us the photo of her with a backpack!!!!

Grenades?

Don't Grenades KILL when they land in a crowd?
3 unarmed people, 2 women, one man murdered on Jan 6.

washington-dc-pictures-of-rosanne-boyland-ashli-babbitt-and-benjamin-phillips-who-die-after.jpg

Will you watch a journalist who was with her explain this to you?

I've seen this entire video MULTIPLE times.

Tell me what you think I missed?

Do you now see the BackPack that Babbitt was wearing, or are you STILL denying it?

at 5:25 he states "These Officers Opened Doors and let people in that Day"
But he conveniently DOESN'T show this event.
Likewise, NO ONE has, any opening of doors from the INSIDE were from trump supporters that had ALREADY broken in."

I caught you in MULTIPLE LIES, and the best you can do it mutter....you lie.

Last edited:
View attachment 948715

Do you need to see the picture again? ^^^^^^^^^

Excuses.
Watch the video again.
Can you tell me what the guys were wearing that you say 'lifted her up'
Even if true, you are implying that she was 'FORCED' into that window.
Watch the video.

Do you now see the BackPack that Babbitt was wearing, or are you STILL denying it?
Where are her explosives?

You saw in your video a fake. She was not wearing any red backpack. My video clearly shows she was not.

You saw in your video a fake. She was not wearing any red backpack. My video clearly shows she was not.
Where did I say "RED"?
You implied that because you see her wearing a Red, White and Blue Backpack.
I'm amazed you deny this FACT.
What is that on her back?
She is CLEARLY wearing a Jansport Backpack.

Screenshot 2024-05-18 at 5.26.37 PM.png

Screenshot 2024-05-18 at 5.28.15 PM.png

Correction from Robert W. YES Ashli wore a red backpack. Definitely saw it in Tayler Hansens video. Where did you tell us were the explosives Winco?

Her back is black in the actual video that I keep showing you.
In the first few seconds of the video, when Babbitt and Hansen approach the doors, is Babbitt wearing a backpack or not?

Could Have.
I never said she did.
Could Have Robert W ...... Could have.
Show us the photo of her with a backpack!!!!
Did, you denied it......repeatedly.
Correction from Robert W. YES Ashli wore a red backpack. Definitely saw it in Tayler Hansens video. Where did you tell us were the explosives Winco?
Thank You, you were WRONG, and you finally admitted it.

Could have had explosives in it.
Could have Robert.
Could Have.

Where did Robert W slink off to?
I accept your surrender.
It was fun PROVING you wrong,

Something you have YET to do with me.
Regardless of your baseless claims.

Forum List

Back