By 2030, 1 of every 2 Americans will be obese.

I hope you all get off your fat asses this summer and do some meaningful exercise, you may even lose some blubber in the process.

One EO does not match the vigor and focus JFK placed on physical fitness. I'm a Reagan Conservative but I give credit where it's due.
I remember the whole presidential fitness test was a big thing when I was a kid in school. And that was like 15 years after JFK died.

So, yeah, other presidents since JFK have promoted physical fitness in kids

At the end of the day, it's technology. Less manual labor, less physical ways to entertain yourself, easier, but less healthier ways of food preparation. It all ties into modern technology.

Obesity is disgusting. I'm a fanatic about staying in shape and eating right. That doesn't mean I don't occasionally go off the rails to have some fun (we spent pretty much all day yesterday out drinking with some friends and then back at our house) but I make up for it in the following days by cutting back some calories or getting some cardio in to burn it off. It's actually not that hard to do, but people are just lazy.
What about all that fat you carry around where most people have a brain? :abgg2q.jpg:

However, I liked your post and you are absolutely correct,

Forum List

Back