It's Troubling that So Many Liberals Still Believe the Lockdowns Were the Right Response to COVID

You are arguing a point about there being available, but it depends on available to who? In December 2020, I could not get it and most likely you could not get it. In 2021, I was required as an employee of the US Government to get the vaccine., but not until I was eligible to get it in May 2020. My daughter was an EMT at the time and she did not get hers until about the same time as I did. After she had the vaccine, she had COVID 4 times, one of which left her with lasting symptoms. There are some facts for you to argue.

He made a blanket statement that there "were not shots in 2020" which is 100% false.

May 2021 you mean.

There was a time most citizens believed our system. You cannot believe what lies to you constantly. Covid was a purposely released biological agent designed to affect certain people. The shutdown of governments in our nation and around the world had its desired effect. The wicked and/or powerful are the architects of this.
That is likely true, but Brandon did not want to piss off his Chinese benefactors who paid him well for his support over the years. Trump was trying to pin COVID on China, but Fauci blocked every attempt. When Brandon took over, it was a done deal that no one could verify Chinese culpability.

Someone told me? WTF does that mean? They got COVID. They died. Could it be any clearer?

Ivermectin is a horse medicine. You can't change that. It may work on COVID. I don't know and apparently neither do a lot of knowledgeable doctors.
how do you know they had Wuhan? Explain how you know what it actually is? Did you get research? What?

Ivermectin is a horse medicine. You can't change that. It may work on COVID. I don't know and apparently neither do a lot of knowledgeable doctors.
Ivermectin is being considered for cancer patients.

Ivermectin is an antiparasitic drug.[6] After its discovery in 1975,[7] its first uses were in veterinary medicine to prevent and treat heartworm and acariasis.[8] Approved for human use in 1987,[9] it is used to treat infestations including head lice, scabies, river blindness (onchocerciasis), strongyloidiasis, trichuriasis, ascariasis and lymphatic filariasis.[8][10][11][12] It works through many mechanisms to kill the targeted parasites,[10] and can be taken by mouth, or applied to the skin for external infestations.[10][13] It belongs to the avermectin family of medications.[10]

Ivermectin, a potential anticancer drug derived from an antiparasitic drug​

Not to worry though, mittens says we need more govt for these bird flus and pandemics. They did such a wonderful time lying to the public the first time around. Why yes, lets add more.

I think Mitt should sit on a stick and twirl before he offers any other nonsense.

Inflation in 2021 had a lot to do with depressed economy in 2020, so it makes sense to average it out and look at the overall 5 year trend.

Horseshit

But even if you do consider only 3.5 years, the rest of my point stands - there is no reason to think that dining out well represents overall inflation, let alone balances it vs income growth.

Leftards are fucking nuts.

I'm not having this conversation with you. There's no point. You're clearly not going to take what I say seriously, so it's a waste of my time.

Bye
cause you lie and have no moral ability to discuss facts. Just talking propaganda.

Pathetic liar is what you are Marty.

Link to post where I explicitly admit being wrong that there were no shots at all in 2020.

Ending anything with you is difficult because of your seemingly incurable stupidity.
see my post

except....

BY ALICE PARK
UPDATED: DECEMBER 11, 2020 10:35 PM EST | ORIGINALLY PUBLISHED: DECEMBER 10, 2020 7:19 PM EST
Late in the evening on Dec. 11, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) authorized the first COVID-19 vaccine for use in the country. The emergency use authorization means that doses of the vaccine—made by Pfizer/BioNTech—can be shipped at any time; certain Americans could be vaccinated as soon as next week.
December cuckwad

"Generally right", "technically wrong". More excuses. Not explicitly saying you were wrong.

Adding conditions isn't admitting to anything you fucking hack.

I am not lying, you can't just admit something, you always have to add conditions to it.

Yep, incurable.

Ivermectin is being considered for cancer patients.

Ivermectin is an antiparasitic drug.[6] After its discovery in 1975,[7] its first uses were in veterinary medicine to prevent and treat heartworm and acariasis.[8] Approved for human use in 1987,[9] it is used to treat infestations including head lice, scabies, river blindness (onchocerciasis), strongyloidiasis, trichuriasis, ascariasis and lymphatic filariasis.[8][10][11][12] It works through many mechanisms to kill the targeted parasites,[10] and can be taken by mouth, or applied to the skin for external infestations.[10][13] It belongs to the avermectin family of medications.[10]

Ivermectin, a potential anticancer drug derived from an antiparasitic drug​

Great! If my doctor tells me to take it for something, I will, but I do not self-diagnose like most of these promotors of Ivermectin.

Yep, narcissistic and unable to admit cleanly to being wrong.

Always having to qualify, i.e. deny, the reality of the situation.
Am I wrong that Covid shots timeline contradicts that they caused excess mortality throughout 2020? Am I wrong that some covid shots in the last two weeks of the year is an irrelavant technicality?

Yes or no asshole?

Forum List

Back