Zone1 Black culture holds back black people.

Considering what’s come out about the rap industry, this sign will probably just encourage more criminality….

20F87D3F-19FE-49AB-9F78-3D07C448BFC2.jpeg

This is why white people are constantly browbeat about needing “cultural sensitivity” training……. So that a grow man can take the side of a rude child by insulting a woman about her appearance.

Black people have a white supremacy problem on top of a cultural problem. Anyone who comes to a different conclusion is lying.

Black people have a white supremacy problem on top of a cultural problem. Anyone who comes to a different conclusion is lying.
I think whites have the cultural probem which is the beief in white supremacy. The decisions some of them make due to that cultural problem creates problems for us.

I think whites have the cultural probem which is the beief in white supremacy. The decisions some of them make due to that cultural problem creates problems for us.
That's right. But independent of them, we have our problems too. If we solve ourselves, I believe we can fight white supremacy. White people need to ask themselves if they really don't like us being "professional victims". I promise you, a strong, self sufficient, mostly independent black race is far more scarier. Be careful what you ask for.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back