Zone1 Black culture holds back black people.

That's right. But independent of them, we have our problems too. If we solve ourselves, I believe we can fight white supremacy. White people need to ask themselves if they really don't like us being "professional victims". I promise you, a strong, self sufficient, mostly independent black race is far more scarier. Be careful what you ask for.
I don't think we are professional victims.

Whites keep telling us how we are dependent on them, but our money is in their banks and that means they do have a responsibility to allow our money to be used for development in our communities. We pay taxes that go into the local, state and federal pots, and we should get the same return on the money we put in as whites. So then since whites seem unable to understand these things, we need to take our money out of white owned banks and create more black banks. Then whites will no longer have to worry about having to pay for us, even as that is has never been the case.

And we have to get leaders who think. For example, Marathon Mike pumps up this black pastor in Chi town who raised money "to create solutions in the hood." This brother raised 18 million dollars according to Mike. And what did he do? He built a community center that would provide job training. He should have built a 24-7 grocery store. That would have provided jobs, 3 shifts, 7 days a week and would have solved the problem of inner city food deserts for that specific community. So you are correct about changing a mindset, but I don't know if you can call it professional victimhood. I think in this case it was internalized racism.

So if whites like trump can get 40-50 year tax abatements, why can't backs who start businsses in black communities get 5-10 year tax abatements to develop businesses? When whites talk about handouts, they forget about these things.

I don't think we are professional victims.

Whites keep telling us how we are dependent on them, but our money is in their banks and that means they do have a responsibility to allow our money to be used for development in our communities. We pay taxes that go into the local, state and federal pots, and we should get the same return on the money we put in as whites. So then since whites seem unable to understand these things, we need to take our money out of white owned banks and create more black banks. Then whites will no longer have to worry about having to pay for us, even as that is has never been the case.

And we have to get leaders who think. For example, Marathon Mike pumps up this black pastor in Chi town who raised money "to create solutions in the hood." This brother raised 18 million dollars according to Mike. And what did he do? He built a community center that would provide job training. He should have built a 24-7 grocery store. That would have provided jobs, 3 shifts, 7 days a week and would have solved the problem of inner city food deserts for that specific community. So you are correct about changing a mindset, but I don't know if you can call it professional victimhood. I think in this case it was internalized racism.

So if whites like trump can get 40-50 year tax abatements, why can't backs who start businsses in black communities get 5-10 year tax abatements to develop businesses? When whites talk about handouts, they forget about these things.
I think we are dependent on them. We don't own any key infrastructure, supply chains, industry or business. That's why my number one focus is self empowerment. If blacks disappeared from the west, they'd lose a little change, yea, but things would not completely collapse like you've seen in places like Zimbabwe. I hate that. Black people need to wake the fuck up and stop playing the Ni***r, waiting on white Jesus to provide. I think most of it goes back to genetics and IQ. I see no evidence that you can sustain an economy with a group mean IQ of 84. You know, I remember watching a documentary about the KKK and black activists fighting against them. Contemporary stuff. The brother talked real tough the entire documentary, but when it came time to doing a counter protest aginst the Klan, he siad he cancelled because "it was raining". The Klansmen still showed up, rain and all. We're too easy.

I think we are dependent on them. We don't own any key infrastructure, supply chains, industry or business. That's why my number one focus is self empowerment. If blacks disappeared from the west, they'd lose a little change, yea, but things would not completely collapse like you've seen in places like Zimbabwe. I hate that. Black people need to wake the fuck up and stop playing the Ni***r, waiting on white Jesus to provide. I think most of it goes back to genetics and IQ. I see no evidence that you can sustain an economy with a group mean IQ of 84. You know, I remember watching a documentary about the KKK and black activists fighting against them. Contemporary stuff. The brother talked real tough the entire documentary, but when it came time to doing a counter protest aginst the Klan, he siad he cancelled because "it was raining". The Klansmen still showed up, rain and all. We're too easy.
I guess you missed the challenge tne NFAC gave to the KKK to met them at stone mountain in 2020. You had me at first, but nobody black is talking about our mean IQ being 84. So you can drop the internet blackface white boy.

If you want to be independent of whites (which is an admirable idea in my opinion), all you have to do is get blacks to pool their resources. Then buy or start businesses to generate more capital. Start credit unions for black people to make it easier. Work constructively instead of not tipping whites people.

I guess you missed the challenge tne NFAC gave to the KKK to met them at stone mountain in 2020. You had me at first, but nobody black is talking about our mean IQ being 84. So you can drop the internet blackface white boy.
So he disagrees with you on one point and you turn on him. Typical.

Actually, I caught that too. I can’t imagine a black person saying that since blacks have a mean IQ of 84, they’ll never be able to be successful on their own. He had me going, but that comment stuck out like a … like a…..what’s that expression?

That thar is a white boy, trying to make blacks look bad. Which many people say of IM2, as well, btw.

Actually, I caught that too. I can’t imagine a black person saying that since blacks have a mean IQ of 84, they’ll never be able to be successful on their own. He had me going, but that comment stuck out like a … like a…..what’s that expression?

That thar is a white boy, trying to make blacks look bad. Which many people say of IM2, as well, btw.
It surprised me, but Maga12 comes off like a troll to me.

Like how White Republicans do to Black conservatives who get off the RNC plantation? Stop it. This is Nazi Message Boards at this point, so he should be skeptical. I just saw a post that started with "As A Black Man", which basically means he isn't black.

Like how White Republicans do to Black conservatives who get off the RNC plantation? Stop it. This is Nazi Message Boards at this point, so he should be skeptical. I just saw a post that started with "As A Black Man", which basically means he isn't black.
You think this is a Nazi message board? I do agree the Jew-hate here has reached unbelievable heights.

That's because I never said blacks will never be successful on our own. i said raise IQ and be self sufficient, and dominate these cra$#@as lol. I'm a new kind of Negro. I identify as a "Woke Conservative". Blacks must try something new-the definition of insanity is trying the same thing over and over, expecting a different result. You can tell tyrone to raise his IQ and stiff Becky for her tip at the same time.

Generally when a black man says "As a black man", that's what he is. No black person talks about mean black IQ being 84. Blacks generally dismiss IQ scores because they have been found BY WHITES to be culturally biased and innaccurate measures of intelligence.

You think this is a Nazi message board? I do agree the Jew-hate here has reached unbelievable heights.
Yea and you're one of them. How do I know? Well, What you don't say is just important as what you do say. You ignored every white racist in these threads, and immediately picked a fight with 2 of the only black men on this forum.

That's because I never said blacks will never be successful on our own. i said raise IQ and be self sufficient, and dominate these cra$#@as lol. I'm a new kind of Negro. I identify as a "Woke Conservative". Blacks must try something new-the definition of insanity is trying the same thing over and over, expecting a different result. You can tell tyrone to raise his IQ and stiff Becky for her tip at the same time.
You are not a black person. Woke black conservatives don't repeat white racist memes about black people. We don't need to do anything but what has worked.

Haha. No black would call himself a Negro, either… or name a fictional black “Tyrone.”

Yea and you're one of them. How do I know? Well, What you don't say is just important as what you do say. You ignored every white racist in these threads, and immediately picked a fight with 2 of the only black men on this forum.
There’s only one black man on this thread. And what white racist is there here? I don’t recall anyone saying anything racist.

Lisa is a racist who will whine about anti semitism when she gets called out. And don't miss her lecture devoid of history telling blacks how they can succeed by using methods whites did not use to be sucessful.

You are new here, this is IM2’s pattern. He goes after his supporters who dare to disagree with him on anything. That’s why no one respects him and only two people support him.

Lisa is a racist who will whine about anti semitism when she gets called out. And don't miss her lecture devoid of history telling blacks how they can succeed by using methods whites did not use to be sucessful.
Oh please. I’ve said nothing racist. You on the other hand have condemned Jews. Jealous of our success, are you?

You are new here, this is IM2’s pattern. He goes after his supporters who dare to disagree with him on anything. That’s why no one respects him and only two people support him.
He calls everyone who disagrees with him a racist.

Forum List

Back