Anti Gunners cite and support a "well regulated militia" until a well regulated militia is formed.

That is a display of ignorance rarely displayed even among the dumbest of gun fools.

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

A well regulated militia DEFENDS the free state
It does not overthrow the FREE STATE.

There is nothing outside NRA Guns for MORONS that supports this giant stack of bullshit.

We have ELECTIONS when we want to change the government.
We have had ELECTIONS to change the government for over 2 and a quarter centuries.

Your comment is beyond stupid.
Well Regulated, the term, meant "in good working order" at the time of writing. You see the same term on clocks made in that period.
So, you must lie about the term to have a point.

Which means you have no point, which means you have no case.

That is a display of ignorance rarely displayed even among the dumbest of gun fools.

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

A well regulated militia DEFENDS the free state
It does not overthrow the FREE STATE.

There is nothing outside NRA Guns for MORONS that supports this giant stack of bullshit.

We have ELECTIONS when we want to change the government.
We have had ELECTIONS to change the government for over 2 and a quarter centuries.

Your comment is beyond stupid.
/—-/ Stop embarrassing yourself, libtard.

Well Regulated, the term, meant "in good working order" at the time of writing. You see the same term on clocks made in that period.
So, you must lie about the term to have a point.

Which means you have no point, which means you have no case.
When a clock becomes the US government you'll have a point.
Till then...

WTF are you talking about ya MORON?

1714583780225.gif

/—-/ Stop embarrassing yourself, libtard.
The Declaration of Independence is not a governing document.

Just how stupid are you anyway?
Wait, don't answer that. The answer is WAAAAY above your grade level.

1714583885637.gif

/—-/ You’re joking, I hope. It’s the foundation of our nation.
The Declaration has no basis in Law or in governing this country.

That you gun queens do not know this is not surprising.

That the NRA is able to use your ignorance this was is also not surprising.

They lack morality, you lack intellect.

A match made in MAGADUMIA

What "emergency" will it be deployed for?
Here in Shasta County we train to assist the Sheriffs & NG / LEOs if there is an Eruption of Mount Lassen ( Again) or Mount Shasta goes off or in case of mass Civil Unrest or other disaster
What "emergency" will it be deployed for?
we ( CSM) train in Shasta County to liaise with Sheriffs LEOs MIL / NG in case Mount Lassen Erupts (again ) or Mount Shasta Blows Or there is another type of Natural Disaster ( Carr Fire / Camp Fire ... ) or Civil Unrest ...

The Declaration has no basis in Law or in governing this country.

That you gun queens do not know this is not surprising.

That the NRA is able to use your ignorance this was is also not surprising.

They lack morality, you lack intellect.

A match made in MAGADUMIA
/—-/ Our Founding Fathers overthrew a tyrannical government through warfare. But you keep playing stupid.

The argument is that we must use the 1789 definition of militia
ergo
your introducing ANYTHING about militias post 1789 is off topic, irrelevant.
My argument is that if we're going to insist on a 1789 definition of "militia" then we must also insist on a 1789 definition of "arms"

So, if one is not an active member of a STATE managed militia, the 2nd only protects arms available in 1789.
Then by your reasoning, we have to use the 1789 definition of commerce and communication. So shut off your computer, get out your quill pen and parchment and send us each of your posts written in longhand cursive and transported via horse.

/—-/ Our Founding Fathers overthrew a tyrannical government through warfare. But you keep playing stupid.
well I guess if I want to communicate with you...STUPID IT IS

But the Declaration has no more impact in law than The Odyssey.
It is an historical document like the one signed by Isabella.
AND
The "Founding Fathers" were, in reality, traitors.

So Mr. Stupid. There is your education for the day.

Then by your reasoning, we have to use the 1789 definition of commerce and communication. So shut off your computer, get out your quill pen and parchment and send us each of your posts written in longhand cursive and transported via horse.
Hey! That is irrelevant to the conversation.
Militias don't worry over pens vs pencils
Guns don't either.

I'll just count this bit of stupidity as coming from a Trump-U honors graduate.

Just about all counties have "police reserves" or "sheriff's reserves". You could call them "militia" but the 2nd Amendment has been upheld and settled in a dozen S.C. decisions and the "militia" argument is old and tired and doesn't have to be defended.
You have to understand to the burglars, rapists, bank robbers, and flash mobbers..... This is a very upsetting subject! They have rights too you know! 🤣

well I guess if I want to communicate with you...STUPID IT IS

But the Declaration has no more impact in law than The Odyssey.
It is an historical document like the one signed by Isabella.
AND
The "Founding Fathers" were, in reality, traitors.

So Mr. Stupid. There is your education for the day.
2A/RTKBA is NOT about Hunting or Trap & Skeet Or Collecting Or Target Shooting Or 3 Gun Competition or owning tools...

When a clock becomes the US government you'll have a point.
Till then...

WTF are you talking about ya MORON?

View attachment 940566
/——/ Stop embarrass yourself and get an education, gun grabber.
The contrast with writings from the 19th century was quite pronounced. Practically all the earlier references I could find had quite a different meaning, inconsistent with that interpretation. The clear meaning of the term (well regulated) in earlier texts was closer to “properly operating” or “in its ideal state”.

Forum List

Back