Zone1 Young people now among the most antisemitic

Whoever wrote that is an idiot. There was antisemitism - and HORRIFIC antisemitism - long before 1948.

And as far as conflating the israeli government and the Jewish faith, who do you think is doing that?! The liberals in the universities. Why else would they be bullying Jews, spitting on them, assaulting them, yelling Hitler sentiments at then?

It is the LIBERALS who are advancing Jew-hate by deliberately conflating it with Israel. And they are using the antisemitic Arab money and Soros money to do it.

Well they don't call it the long march through the institutions for nothing.

It is the LIBERALS who are advancing Jew-hate by deliberately conflating it with Israel. And they are using the antisemitic Arab money and Soros money to do it.
By conflating hatred of Jews with liberals and Christians you are needlessly alienating people who would otherwise agree with you. Hatred of Jews is a minority persuasion that is found on both extremes.

By conflating hatred of Jews with liberals and Christians you are needlessly alienating people who would otherwise agree with you. Hatred of Jews is a minority persuasion that is found on both extremes.
The antisemites that you think belong on the "far right" are not "far right." There is no such thing as "far right" as ""right" (or conservative) is defined in America

Yeah, when Trump was in power, you had high school classes doing this:

View attachment 942346

And of course the conservatives on this board you absolutely LOVE all minimized it.

There are dozens of others.

You're outraged enough to make a whole thread about the youth being antisemitic....but now that you find out your friends minimized it....you will too now...and suddenly your outrage is gone.

Of course you could surprise me and ask JGalt why he minimized a bunch of kids flashing the Nazi salute...but you won't. We both know it.

Your "outrage" is either completely fake or conditional. Which is it?
you don't see thousands of Republicans in the streets and on college campuses spouting anti Semitic garbage by the thousands like the newly leftwing cult indoctrinated leftists are currently doing ..

Not surprising at all.

If you are a Boomer, you grew up with WWII and the Holocaust being a recent memory.

But it's hard to get a Gen Z upset about something that happened 60 years before he was born, when he's seeing fresh carnage on his TV every night being inflicted by Jews on people of color.
is Hamas a terrorist org ?

I can’t figure it out. A Jewish friend of mine is VERY pro-Israel, appalled by the antisemitism, and still plans to vote for Biden.
Perhaps your friend remembers the picture in post #2 and how conservatives have completely dismissed it as not a big deal--just like you're doing.

When leftist antisemites bully, assault, block entry, or yell Hitler slogans at Jews….yes, I want the police to stop them.

Why do you think Jew-haters should get free rein to harass and terrorize Jews, and keep the, from going to the classes they paid for, and government should stay out of it? You libs would be screaming bloody murder if this were happening to blacks or Muslims.

Has anyone actually been prevented from going to a class?

Seems like the only people being terrorized to me are innocent women and children in Gaza.

In an alarming trend, there has been a reversal in which Americans are the most antisemitic. Whereas previously it has been older Americans (who are less likely to be educated), it is now most prominent in young adults.

This is clearly a result of the antisemitic brainwashing being done in the Arab-funded liberal American universities. Tragically, the next generation of Congress is now in the wings, ready to enact anti-Jew legislation within the next 15 or so years.

Survey is here:

I like you

So the bombing of Dresden was a "military action"? How about Hiroshima? Mai Lai?

Get off your high horse.
Dresden, Hiroshima and Nagasaki were all legitimate military targets. My Lai was a war crime and the commander Lt. Calley was prosecuted for it. Although what he did was a normal practice for both the VC and NVA forces operating in South Vietnam. The British viewed Dresden as revenge for the firebombing and destruction of Coventry.

"At the start of the Second World War, Coventry was an industrial city of around 238,000 people which, like much of the industrial West Midlands, contained metal and wood-working industries. In Coventry's case, these included cars, bicycles, aeroplane engines and, since 1900, munitions factories. In the words of the historian Frederick Taylor, "Coventry was therefore, in terms of what little law existed on the subject, a legitimate target for aerial bombing".[1]

Germany was well known for "terror" bombing raids going back to the destruction of Guernica in the Spanish Civil War after it was declared an "open city" and was not defended and Warsaw also after it was declared an "open city". So you need to get off your high horse and learn some history.

Most Palestinians alive today will die of natural causes at the end of their life span before fatty runs out of stored calories.

Forum List

Back