Why vote for Biden again?

are you talking about the investigation that was thrown out after the new prosecutor came on board??

sure sounds like a crooked deal to me,,

they fired a guy for not investigating a case they threw out,,

and yes I know he got tax evasion,, \
they threw out all the corruption charges,,

They brought the charges back, and Zlochevsky disappeared.

people going back to work after covid is not jobs added,,,

you keep giving more reasons why we need an accurate unemployment and not this selective one,,

Of course it's jobs added. There's something wrong with you. You can't go from 143m jobs to 158m without adding 15 million.

Why do polls show Americans believing the economy is crap?

Only 17% of Americans think it is a good time to buy a house.

Who do you blame for biden's low poll numbers?

Because of inflation and raising federal fund rate to combat it. Still rock solid job growth. That and Joe's senility is what I attribute to his low JARs.

Well, that is simply NOT the case.
But keep believing in the Cult LIES.........Sadly
I bet 99% of America disagrees with that. Biden has done so bad, Republicans could run McDonald's French Fries and beat Biden. They have always been more popular.

Yep, apply for them. But, there’s much more needed before drilling can actually take place. Environmental regulators take years and decades to allow to start. Trump streamlined the process and pipelines were being built to connect with Canada. Biden shut that down and now we buy at a much higher price from Venezuela and Iran. You don’t know a thing beyond what you can Google. And Google takes you to leftwing articles and no conservative articles. Grow a pair and do way more research.

Oh? Which pipelines were being built to connect to Canada.

You said they brought back the charges against Zlochevsky when Trump started asking questions.

What questions did Trump ask that caused the charges to come back?
my god youre a fucking idiot,,

were you not around when they tried to impeach trump for asking questions??

Forum List

Back