US Message Board 🦅

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What a Second American Civil War Could Look Like

kaz

Diamond Member
Reaction score
No such thing happened.

Yes, that would be holding Democrats to a standard and that isn't happening for a Democrat racist cultist, so you see nothing, hear nothing, feel nothing and have the brains of a turnip, vermin:eusa_liar:

kaz

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Certainly never in blue states.

Yep, Democrats are all don't look at the 19 blacks killed by blacks, look at the one who was killed by a white guy and ignore the leadership in these racist police departments are all black. Democrats aren't going to fix t anything, so they point the other way to distract blacks like IM2 , and it works, read IM2's posts

j-mac

Nuthin' but the truth
Reaction score
How is that? We won in 2012 and 2020, you in 2016. You lost the House in 2108 and won it in 2022.

The facts do not support your finds of bias in your isolation of MAGA repetitive message hammering.
Right back at ya…I don’t expect you to honestly reply.

• Fact
Reactions: kaz

John Edgar Slow Horses

Diamond Member
Reaction score
That’s rich coming from someone who routinely attacks anyone that disagrees with your narrative…But, like I said, I don’t expect honesty from you…
I 'attack' no one who is respectful in their discourse. Anyone who attacks me gets hit harder. Fact.

Forum List