Trump is using the same hate rhetoric as Hitler

They came from the same block of our population Reagan , Bush 2 and Shitpants, Same hate, same ugliness same driving support from hate based and the stupid. All three favorite tool the lie.
Biden, Clinton and Obama are the ones spewing all the hate, moron.

And the right, as in half this countries population, knows that Trump is using the same hate rhetoric almost word for word , as the same type of tool that made Germany align itself with one of the ugliest most evil leader in our world history. Hitler . The point being the right is willing to go in that direction to stay in power.
Hey, did you see the massive crowd in the Bronx waiting to see the trumpster?Wow, whites, blacks, browns . No hate , just love for America. I know you Democrats hate that.

And the right, as in half this countries population, knows that Trump is using the same hate rhetoric almost word for word , as the same type of tool that made Germany align itself with one of the ugliest most evil leader in our world history. Hitler . The point being the right is willing to go in that direction to stay in power.
Could you supply an example of Trump using the same rhetoric as Hitler?

CNN ^^^

CRAP NEWS NETWORK

Could you supply an example of Trump using the same rhetoric as Hitler?
sure-are-a-lot-of-good-republican-people-these-days-v0-a8grq1hqrl0c1.jpg

I think the Hitleresque words and notions in his speeches come from Stephen Miller. Trump, who communicates at a fourth grade level, simply doesn't have the capacity to utilize words like that. And he's not an ideologue, he's an unwell man-child desperate for validation.

Then, as he always does, depending on the response, he repeats the terms and ideas over and over going forward.

Trump is the useful tool. It's those around him who have the specific agenda.
What Hitleresque words and notions?

Can you provide a source for those Trump statements?
Would it make any difference if they did, cult boi? :dunno:

Why do magaturds pretend to give any fucks about opinions, facts or evidence given to them from those they perceive as 'the enemy' politically? Boredom? :dunno:

• Winner
Reactions: IM2
Why are you so filled with seething white hot rage, hate, division? You're to be pitied.
It is simple I'm a patriot and hate all threats and enemy's of my country and you and your hate group are by far this countries biggest threat and enemy. There is nothing that is even close. You would give up our democracy to install a dictator to stay in power , That makes you a bottom feeder. The lowest of lows in this country. You are Americans enemy.

• Fact
You’re an American hating commie who lied in your op.
Because I'm a patriot and hate all the enemy's of my country, and you are the scum that I claim you are. You pigs are traitors to the best country in the world. you support our enemy's and everything that you claim is built on lies , You are this countries biggest threat and enemy and should be treated as such for the rest of your lives.

• Fact

Trump is using the same hate rhetoric as Hitler​

You guys have been using this Trump = Hitler since it became clear everyone except the most devoted of Hillary sycophants that he may become President back in 2015.

And yet, the only ones I see ready and willing to yet again threaten Jews with genocide are the current administration and The Democrats.

If you're REALLY looking for parallels with Hitler, examine their positions on the genocide of The Jews.

Liberals ignore the good things that Hitler did.

Forum List

Back