Trump is using the same hate rhetoric as Hitler

And the right, as in half this countries population, knows that Trump is using the same hate rhetoric almost word for word , as the same type of tool that made Germany align itself with one of the ugliest most evil leader in our world history. Hitler . The point being the right is willing to go in that direction to stay in power.
I thought it was leftists like the squad and the thousands of leftists in the streets and on college campuses using the same rhetoric as Hitler ..

I think the Hitleresque words and notions in his speeches come from Stephen Miller. Trump, who communicates at a fourth grade level, simply doesn't have the capacity to utilize words like that. And he's not an ideologue, he's an unwell man-child desperate for validation.

Then, as he always does, depending on the response, he repeats the terms and ideas over and over going forward.

Trump is the useful tool. It's those around him who have the specific agenda.
and you're an independent ... suuuuure ...

I probably shouldn't, but I actually feel sorry for you.
If I was a moderator on this site, I would reach out through management and see if we could contact the authorities to do a wellness check on you.
If you are like this in real life, I am afraid some type of civil commitment might be a first step.
Never feel sorry for a leftist. They create their own misery.

Independents don't like the orange bag O' shit either. :rolleyes: Best of luck.
sdfsfsfsf.gif

Jews are being persecuted today in universities on Biden's watch and CNN compares the former president's rhetoric to Hitler? Sometimes you can't help comparing CNN to Joe Goebbels ministry of propaganda.

Conspiracies are for dopes. You're more fucked in the head than I thought.
Most of the public is like you,......totally ignorant to what's going on.

If I was a kid I'd be more worried. But since I'm heading toward 70, I figure all of the young folks are the ones who will suffer the most.

Forum outcast infamous RACIST motivated posting:
'Luiza' - Nazism:

(luiza.86585)

• Pro Jihad child killing.
  • Admitting Jews today are the same ethnicity as Jesus . But often tries to lie about it.
  • Advocates for genocide.
  • Pro Jihad entities use of its children.
  • Promoting Hitler garbage.
  • Spamming the forums with despicable wording.

Gas chambers or Ovens - Nazi Luiza asks?

Exterminating J.

Against all Jews.

And more...

And more...

Responding to thread by Islamist quoting a fake piece by infamous CJ Werleman.
30 Jan 2024

Today's Jews are as Jesus ethnicity she admits. But racist Luiza still hates via ancient lies canards stereotypes.

In whitewashing HER-Hitler and Nazis' worshipping, Luiza claimed to "deny" Kristallnacht .(Feb 5, 2024).

More from the horrific Luiza on WW2, IT wrote:
The disabled , Roma and Jews were probably top of the list which was fiendishly brilliant.... .(Mar 6, 2023).

If you're a leftist, how many fucking rules do you get to break before a 'moderator' steps in??

This thread breaks several right off the bat.
Solution , good bye , you wont contribute and you are attempting to hijack this thread, So I'm dumping your ass. You are gone.

If you're a leftist, how many fucking rules do you get to break before a 'moderator' steps in??

This thread breaks several right off the bat.
If they can't contribute and only are here to cause trouble. There is only one sensible solution. Yup he took the hike!

Forum outcast infamous RACIST motivated posting:
'Luiza' - Nazism:

(luiza.86585)

• Pro Jihad child killing.
  • Admitting Jews today are the same ethnicity as Jesus . But often tries to lie about it.
  • Advocates for genocide.
  • Pro Jihad entities use of its children.
  • Promoting Hitler garbage.
  • Spamming the forums with despicable wording.

Gas chambers or Ovens - Nazi Luiza asks?

Exterminating J.

Against all Jews.

And more...

And more...

Responding to thread by Islamist quoting a fake piece by infamous CJ Werleman.
30 Jan 2024

Today's Jews are as Jesus ethnicity she admits. But racist Luiza still hates via ancient lies canards stereotypes.

In whitewashing HER-Hitler and Nazis' worshipping, Luiza claimed to "deny" Kristallnacht .(Feb 5, 2024).

More from the horrific Luiza on WW2, IT wrote:
The disabled , Roma and Jews were probably top of the list which was fiendishly brilliant.... .(Mar 6, 2023).

Stick to the thread or you are gone.

They are by no means to be considered the other side of the isle , or the noble opposition, or a group with just a different opinion. They are evil, this countries biggest threat and enemy and should be seen and treated as such. It's either them or democracy. You pick.
Biden is evil. You Marxies always accuse others of what you yourself do and are.

Conspiracies are for dopes. You're more fucked in the head than I thought.
Living in a world of conspiracy theories provides comfort and certainty. Some are just more susceptible to it than others.

I guess some people just need it.

Forum List

Back