They are busting Trump rght now in court

Good. I do not give a fuck what comes out of this trial. It will have zero impact on my life

But these threads are damn entertaining so I am glad for that
Of course it will impact your life, you're just too stupid to know how.

And the business records were falsified to cover that up.
The business records show he paid a legal fee. because his lawyer submitted a bill......

Cohen, the convicted liar, submitted a bill trying to recover his donation.

and more over, Trump prosecuted Cohen for that crime when he became aware of it.

Show me someone that's been put in prison for making a campaign contribution that is too large. I can show you tens of thousands that have been put in prison for tax evasion just like Michael Cohen was.
oh i doubt he'd gotten more then a fine, had he not had all those other crimes.

The business records show he paid a legal fee. because his lawyer submitted a bill......

and more over, Trump prosecuted Cohen for that crime when he became aware of it.

Too bad for Trump he knew what that bill was for.

The prosecution intends to prove that they were all in on and knew the money wasn’t a retainer but to pay back the illegal contribution.

But if they were personal funds, then they weren’t business funds, so if they weren’t business funds. Then there is no violation of New York law for falsifying business records, right?
You’re not showing off your intelligence very well. Which bank account the funds came from has nothing to do with the case as long as they are traced to DT. The issue is with trying to hide a payment as a legal expense that needed to be disclosed per campaign law.

The prosecution intends to prove that they were all in on and knew the money wasn’t a retainer but to pay back the illegal contribution.
Sure we get that, it’s seems it’s taking them some time to get there…if they ever do

He was arrested, booked, and got a mugshot. So some people think that there is definitely a crime there. If he's acquitted, then they were wrong.
they're wrong already.

legal findings are not actual reality.

Well, this should be good....lay it out, lay out how till will make a hill of beans in my life.
Wait... so government controls your life, but government makes no difference in your life.

You need to get the LibbahTurrian taking points in order!

not illegal.

non disclosure agreements are legal.

LOL

You freaks are truly the dumbest creatures slithering on this planet. Cohen wasn't convicted for negotiating an NDA.

face-palm-gif.278959

LOL

You freaks are truly the dumbest creatures slithering on this planet. Cohen wasn't convicted for negotiating an NDA.

face-palm-gif.278959
Don't help him out. It won't take. Nevertheless, I'd agree the State's case is a bit of a stretch in the "hiding" of the payments being something we imprison over.

oh i doubt he'd gotten more then a fine, had he not had all those other crimes.
Nobody has gotten more than a fine. The crime that he did three years for was tax evasion...something that had ZERO to do with Donald Trump! You should also keep in mind that he was given a reduced sentence on that charge because he agreed to "cooperate" in ongoing investigations! Now what investigations do you think they were interested in, Struth? What we have here is someone who has lied repeatedly under oath...been found guilty of perjury not once but twice...who now is going to be the main witness for the prosecution? Someone who has shown in the past that he's more than willing to lie if he thinks it will improve his situation. To be blunt? If Bragg actually had a real case with real evidence of a crime then Michael Cohen is the LAST person he'd be calling on to testify because there is no reason to believe anything that comes out of his mouth! What the parade of prosecution witnesses have illustrated without a doubt is that EVERYONE thinks Cohen is a sleazeball! So good luck putting him on the stand! :)

Forum List

Back