The Left: " Employers Are Responsible For Illegal Immigration"

The only president to grant amnesty to illegals, thus giving them legal status, allowing them to be "naturalized" and VOTE, was Ronald W. Reagan.
And he did so with the caveat that illegal immigration would then stop. Democrats broke their word on that and refused to put a stop to illegal immigration. Reagan got fleeced by Democrats.

They couldn't get her if Biden and his cronies didn't allow it.

End of story.

Then how did they all get here when Trump was POTUS?

Why did the number coming here under Trump not decrease till 2020 due to COVID?

And the bottom line is that they shouldn't friggin' be here at all! Come legally or get a long term prison sentence. If America wants cheap labor? Let the newly arrested invaders work for free.
It takes a decade to get naturalized citizenship.

And the bottom line is that they shouldn't friggin' be here at all! Come legally or get a long term prison sentence. If America wants cheap labor? Let the newly arrested invaders work for free.
I'm against them being here at all, even if in prison. We should be able to stop most of them at the border so it doesn't get to that point.

And he did so with the caveat that illegal immigration would then stop. Democrats broke their word on that and refused to put a stop to illegal immigration. Reagan got fleeced by Democrats.
I thought the president was in charge of the border?
Now you say Ronald Reagan had nothing to do with border enforcement.

I'm against them being here at all, even if in prison. We should be able to stop most of them at the border so it doesn't get to that point.

Would you support putting the military on the border and shooting anyone that crosses the Rio Grande?

I thought the president was in charge of the border?
Now you say Ronald Reagan had nothing to do with border enforcement.
Now you are being totally dishonest. One guy can't stop anything. That includes Reagan and that includes Trump and that includes Biden. But, Biden isn't even trying to stop illegal immigration and neither are the Democrats. In fact, they do everything they can to encourage it. Again, please refer back to post #1.

Last edited:
Why didn't you say anything when Trump refused to get rid of the millions of illegals already in the country.

Remember his promise to deport the millions and millions of illegal aliens, starting in his first 100 days?

Oh, you probably forgot that failed Trump promise. Or the consequences of leaving millions of illegals

The bottom line is still, that illegals come here to work. And if you remove that incentive, you remove the reason to come here.

What percent of slaughterhouse workers are undocumented?

Slaughterhouse Labor — Food & Power
Nearly 30% of slaughterhouse workers were born outside the United States and many are undocumented. Meatpacking is one of the most dangerous professions in the world.

Curious, who do you think owns meat packing plants? Republicans or Democrats?
1) great idea let’s remove jobs!! that will teach them!
2) likely a republican, a dembot could never actually own a business

Thanks for proving my thread point.
I didn't prove your point.

I disagreed with it. Furthermore I wouldn't be surprised if the people who charge to bring illegals across the border show republican talking points on a video like they are shopping for time shares. Open borders. Free rides. Free meals.

It probably sounds like a vacation ad.

Would you support putting the military on the border and shooting anyone that crosses the Rio Grande?
I would totally support putting the military on the border using various methods to deter illegals. In fact, that's what our whole problem is, we don't use any means of deterring them from coming. Yes, we should take the stepping stones out of the river, put alligators and pirhana in moats, and spray gunfire at random across the border. And, we could even have some carefully planned land mines explode while illegals approach. And, I am 100% in favor of assassinating coyotes, no matter where they are. They should be taken out as being terrorists. And, we could also plant some fake propaganda/misinformation down where they come from, reporting thousands of deaths of those trying to cross our border. We could even take pictures of those who die in the desert and widely publish them throughout Central America.

Last edited:
Why didn't you say anything when Trump refused to get rid of the millions of illegals already in the country.

Remember his promise to deport the millions and millions of illegal aliens, starting in his first 100 days?

Oh, you probably forgot that failed Trump promise. Or the consequences of leaving millions of illegals
Trump wanted to make the same deal Reagan did. Allow some to stay and, in return, build the wall and stop all illegal immigration from now on. Democrats refuse to stop all immigration from now on. All they want is blanket amnesty again and again and again.

I didn't prove your point.

I disagreed with it. Furthermore I wouldn't be surprised if the people who charge to bring illegals across the border show republican talking points on a video like they are shopping for time shares. Open borders. Free rides. Free meals.

It probably sounds like a vacation ad.
You did prove my point. In fact, it is the thread title.

Forum List

Back