The Left: " Employers Are Responsible For Illegal Immigration"

This is the common republican meme, that illegally are welcomed here in order to vote in federal elections.

But the reality is illegals don't vote in federal elections, period. And the few that try, and when I say few I means count on one hand kinda few. They face severe sanctions.
They shouldn't vote in ANY elections. Lots of swayed local elections can change the political and social landscape of the entire nation. But the Dems will work tirelessly to "naturalize" their new voting base and open the doors to future elections. You and I both know that's the plan.

I have a visa.
Does a Visa mean you are there illegally?
With rare exceptions.

Jun 20, 2018 — ICE arrests nearly 150 meat plant workers in latest immigration raid in Ohio ... Immigration officials lined up dozens of workers,

Federal agents carried out one of the largest immigration raids in recent history this week, arresting nearly 700 workers at chicken processing plants in Mississippi.

And the rare exception

Aug 1, 2019 — The former owner of a Tennessee meat processing plant that was the site of a massive immigration raid was sentenced to 18 months in prison.

Not to mention the City of Oakland warned an ICE raid was coming.

Democrats are guilty of allowing undocumented workers, because, those undocumented workers help to shore up social security.

They are working, and thus contributing into a bogus (or someone elses) social security, yet will never be able to collect from social security because of their illegal status.

Who knows how many billions of dollars, undocumented workers are paying into social security and medicare.

Giving democrats a reason to let them work here illegally, and get away with it.
Many work under the table, not paying SS.

They do come here for jobs.

I mean really, Republicans may as well send out the welcome mat. All the talk of open borders, free rides to other states, food for the trip etc, it's like an advertisement poster for illegals. They probably think Repubs will be waiting at the border with a basket of flowers and an Amazon gift certificate.
Thanks for proving my thread point.

So do Repubs.

What is your point?
Which Repub cities and or states have dubbed themselves “SANCTUARY” cities and states?
Which Repub cities and or states have fought to provide free healthcare for illegals?
Which Rebub cities and or states have fought to prohibit employers from digging too deep on ones “status”?
Which Repub politicians fought against The Wall and its funding?

The bottom line is still, that illegals come here to work. And if you remove that incentive, you remove the reason to come here.

What percent of slaughterhouse workers are undocumented?

Slaughterhouse Labor — Food & Power
Nearly 30% of slaughterhouse workers were born outside the United States and many are undocumented. Meatpacking is one of the most dangerous professions in the world.

Curious, who do you think owns meat packing plants? Republicans or Democrats?
Today? Most are owned by the Chinese. Smithfield was bought by the Chinese a few years ago. They employ undocumented children because it's no loss if they die.

You know they have to pay into unemployment through their employer, in order to receive unemployment.
The point of the thread is that Democrats encourage illegals to come here by giving them jobs and by other means so the meme that illegal immigration is Republican business's fault is wrong.

California being idiots does not change the fact people come here because there are people more than willing to hire them and our Fed Govt never does anything more than a slap on a wrist to these companies.
Does that apply to drug smugglers and sex slave traffickers also?

Gator thinks employers are slaves of federal INS agents who expect businesses to do the government’s job got it

They shouldn't vote in ANY elections.
Actually the idea of a "local" election, is that the people who live there, have a say in how the place is run. Which in times past excluded black and native american residents.

They shouldn't vote in ANY elections. Lots of swayed local elections can change the political and social landscape of the entire nation. But the Dems will work tirelessly to "naturalize" their new voting base and open the doors to future elections. You and I both know that's the plan.
The law should also be changed so that illegals get no representation in Congress.

Actually the idea of a "local" election, is that the people who live there, have a say in how the place is run. Which in times past excluded black and native american residents.
We should exclude all who are illegals. It's ridiculous that illegals should have a say in the affairs of an area where they aren't even supposed to be.

Forum List

Back