Telling Statement from a Jew

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
A Jewish law student at the University of California, Berkeley, was allegedly punched in the face by an anti-Israel protester on campus, according to wild new footage.
Viral video of the incident shows the moment Noah Cohen, a UC Berkeley School of Law student, is trying to film the anti-Israeli protest on campus when he's confronted by a demonstrator blocking the path, according to the footage uploaded by The Jewish News of Northern California editor Gabe Stutman.

"Where you headed, man," the woman asks as she stands in Cohen's way.

"Jay, you can't do this," the frustrated law student replies.

"Yes, I absolutely can," she answers.

"I'm going to go to the police station then," Cohen says before the woman runs up to him and appears to try and grab him.

"Hey, hey, hey, hey! Do not touch me," Cohen warns. "Do not put your hands on me."

As she continues to stand in Cohen's way, the two appear to get into a scuffle as the law student yells at her to get away before suddenly falling back.

"Jesus christ! You just punched me in the face," Cohen remarks as he gets up. "You can't punch people."

Following the incident, Cohen blasted the anti-Israel encampment on campus as one that touts itself as a non-violent protest until their demands aren't met.

I know of a Jew who made the same exclamation just as he watched a car about to hit him head on. Needless to say that doesn’t fit the faith. He later converted to Christianity because he realized he had cried out to who he knew deep down was God.

Jews didn't object when their critical theory golem blocked the path of White people. Well, at least not until Jews started getting mistaken for White people.

A Jewish law student at the University of California, Berkeley, was allegedly punched in the face by an anti-Israel protester on campus, according to wild new footage.
Viral video of the incident shows the moment Noah Cohen, a UC Berkeley School of Law student, is trying to film the anti-Israeli protest on campus when he's confronted by a demonstrator blocking the path, according to the footage uploaded by The Jewish News of Northern California editor Gabe Stutman.

"Where you headed, man," the woman asks as she stands in Cohen's way.

"Jay, you can't do this," the frustrated law student replies.

"Yes, I absolutely can," she answers.

"I'm going to go to the police station then," Cohen says before the woman runs up to him and appears to try and grab him.

"Hey, hey, hey, hey! Do not touch me," Cohen warns. "Do not put your hands on me."

As she continues to stand in Cohen's way, the two appear to get into a scuffle as the law student yells at her to get away before suddenly falling back.

"Jesus christ! You just punched me in the face," Cohen remarks as he gets up. "You can't punch people."

Following the incident, Cohen blasted the anti-Israel encampment on campus as one that touts itself as a non-violent protest until their demands aren't met.

I know of a Jew who made the same exclamation just as he watched a car about to hit him head on. Needless to say that doesn’t fit the faith. He later converted to Christianity because he realized he had cried out to who he knew deep down was God.
You’re getting gaslighted tons of Arab Christians are against Israel.

Some The pro Israel protesters are possibly actors. Reportedly many of them are not from the colleges. They do not represent your average Arab in the Middle East, who is against abortion, who is for traditional family values. The left-wing Palestinian protesters are fanatical pro abortion, pro BLM people.

I will agree The whole thing is a disaster. It’s an embarrassment to the Arab cause but the media is also to blame.

Remember that a Palestinian American was shot and murdered in the USA by an older guy who was motivated by pro Israel news shortly after oct 7 . Do you remember that. So that’s going both ways in America. But in the holy land, it is an entirely different story. Nobody is stopping Israel. It doesn’t matter what some college protesters say. Nobody even Muslim countries are doing anything to attack israeli cities. The Iranian attack was kind of a joke. Everybody knew of it ahead of time. Who knows maybe Iran and Israel notified each other of that thing.

They are gaslighting you there’s over 30,000 dead Palestinians. It’s really an abomination what the pro-Israel media is engaging in and it hurts the cause of Israel.

so somebody gets punched in the face in America and pro Israel fanatics attempt to equivocate that to 30,000 dead Palestinians. They oughta be ashamed of themselves.

I believe Israel has a right to exist. I don’t know if you read that or read this far into my post. Maybe you reacted to the first few sentences. Israel can’t lose their war. And it’s the medias problem for hyping up the situation. Why are they not talking about Haiti or slavery in Africa, the many wars of the world???. It’s because of American companies are making money off of Israel and Ukraine.

Because the right wing and left wing media is giving constant coverage to the Israel Palestine war. Most of them are all pro Israel. This is hyping these left-wing students up. Left-wing students that also go against traditional Arabs who support the arab cause.

You’re getting gaslighted tons of Arab Christians are against Israel.

Some The pro Israel protesters are possibly actors. Reportedly many of them are not from the colleges. They do not represent your average Arab in the Middle East, who is against abortion, who is for traditional family values. The left-wing Palestinian protesters are fanatical pro abortion, pro BLM people.

I will agree The whole thing is a disaster. It’s an embarrassment to the Arab cause but the media is also to blame.

Remember that a Palestinian American was shot and murdered in the USA by an older guy who was motivated by pro Israel news shortly after oct 7 . Do you remember that. So that’s going both ways in America. But in the holy land, it is an entirely different story. Nobody is stopping Israel. It doesn’t matter what some college protesters say. Nobody even Muslim countries are doing anything to attack israeli cities. The Iranian attack was kind of a joke. Everybody knew of it ahead of time. Who knows maybe Iran and Israel notified each other of that thing.

They are gaslighting you there’s over 30,000 dead Palestinians. It’s really an abomination what the pro-Israel media is engaging in and it hurts the cause of Israel.

so somebody gets punched in the face in America and pro Israel fanatics attempt to equivocate that to 30,000 dead Palestinians. They oughta be ashamed of themselves.

I believe Israel has a right to exist. I don’t know if you read that or read this far into my post. Maybe you reacted to the first few sentences. Israel can’t lose their war. And it’s the medias problem for hyping up the situation. Why are they not talking about Haiti or slavery in Africa, the many wars of the world???. It’s because of American companies are making money off of Israel and Ukraine.

Because the right wing and left wing media is giving constant coverage to the Israel Palestine war. Most of them are all pro Israel. This is hyping these left-wing students up. Left-wing students that also go against traditional Arabs who support the arab cause.
I don't believe that you spent time in the middle east speaking to "arabs"
of any kind-----or jews, or muslims.

Forum List

Back