How can political leaders not be held accountable for fomenting hate and violence?

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

A University of Delaware student who allegedly went on "an antisemitic tirade" while screaming "f--- Jews" and destroying a symbolic memorial on campus now faces a hate crime charge, according to the arrest warrant.

Jenna Kandeel, 23, spit on and destroyed the memorial's color-coded flags, each representing 10,000 people from different groups who lost their lives during the Holocaust, the arrest warrant obtained by Fox News Digital alleges.

She allegedly shouted other vulgar profanities, including "Jewish people are nasty. Free Palestine," the warrant says. A witness told investigators that she yelled, "The Holocaust should have happened. Free Palestine," a spokesperson for the Delaware Attorney General's Office told Fox News Digital.

Kandeel has since been arrested, banned from campus and criminally charged with three misdemeanors – hate crime, criminal mischief and disorderly conduct – the Delaware Attorney General's Office announced Monday.

Think about this though, this is a woman that lives in a society where many in the democrat party cannot find it within themselves to pass a resolution to condemn the Hamas attack on 10/7 that targeted and murdered women and children. This is a woman that continually hears from the political leaders that run the country that the Jews are Nazis and that they engage in genocide and apartheid as students are allowed to chant gas the Jews on college campus across the country. And yes, people like this also have to listen to college professors that regurgitate all this crap saying things like the attack on 10/7 was justified. The woman just attacked some flags, but why not people if Jews are really Nazis?

Where is the accountability?

Conversely, Trump is being held accountable for January 6th, even though I heard him before the event telling people to behave at the protest and not break any laws.

Just tired of this hypocritical crap

A University of Delaware student who allegedly went on "an antisemitic tirade" while screaming "f--- Jews" and destroying a symbolic memorial on campus now faces a hate crime charge, according to the arrest warrant.

Jenna Kandeel, 23, spit on and destroyed the memorial's color-coded flags, each representing 10,000 people from different groups who lost their lives during the Holocaust, the arrest warrant obtained by Fox News Digital alleges.

She allegedly shouted other vulgar profanities, including "Jewish people are nasty. Free Palestine," the warrant says. A witness told investigators that she yelled, "The Holocaust should have happened. Free Palestine," a spokesperson for the Delaware Attorney General's Office told Fox News Digital.

Kandeel has since been arrested, banned from campus and criminally charged with three misdemeanors – hate crime, criminal mischief and disorderly conduct – the Delaware Attorney General's Office announced Monday.

Think about this though, this is a woman that lives in a society where many in the democrat party cannot find it within themselves to pass a resolution to condemn the Hamas attack on 10/7 that targeted and murdered women and children. This is a woman that continually hears from the political leaders that run the country that the Jews are Nazis and that they engage in genocide and apartheid as students are allowed to chant gas the Jews on college campus across the country. And yes, people like this also have to listen to college professors that regurgitate all this crap saying things like the attack on 10/7 was justified. The woman just attacked some flags, but why not people if Jews are really Nazis?

Conversely, Trump is being held accountable for January 6th, even though I heard him before the event telling people to behave at the protest and not break any laws.

Was he winking when he said it? He sure didn't call the attack off, until he was good a ready, then thanked for participation. Very Presidential? Nope.

Was he winking when he said it? He sure didn't call the attack off, until he was good a ready, then thanked for participation. Very Presidential? Nope.
Let's assume you are correct, Trump winked while he said it, which I don't remember at all.

I would be Ok with AOC winking while she singed the resolution condemning 10/7, or even crossing her fingers behind her back while signing it, anything really to condemn murder and hate.

What the hell is wrong with people including yourself.

But no, the media all across the country continue to refer to Jews as genocidal Nazis with impunity, as well as our political leaders

How then can we hold the lemmings, many of which are, let's just say fragile mentally and emotionally, responsible for being triggered by them?

The Looney left even refers to their own democrat president as genocide Joe.

Should we then be surprised if a Left wing loon shows up and tries to kill him like they did Kav?

Let's assume you are correct, Trump winked while he said it, which I don't remember at all.

I would be Ok with AOC winking while she singed the resolution condemning 10/7, or even crossing her fingers behind her back while signing it, anything really to condemn murder and hate.

But no, the media all across the country continue to refer to Jews as genocidal Nazis with impunity, as well as our political leaders

How then can we hold the lemmings, many of which are, let's just say fragile mentally and emotionally, responsible for being triggered by them?
AOC is among the nut-balls of the left, I have disdained since they arrived on the national scene, her and the squad people. I have no idea of her personal views on the atrocious attack, incursion HAMAS made into Israel in the middle of the night.

Nothing wrong with me, regard my view of Trump. It appears dead-on, balls accurate.

When you say "How then can we hold the lemmings, many of which are, let's just say fragile mentally and emotionally, responsible for being triggered by them?" There are two ways to look at that question, and two very different answers. If actually asking for ways to control the lemming-like actions of peope seduced by political propoganda of the two parties, it should be a matter of law enforcement and punishment, through the courts, with heavy jail time and fines, like we see for the J-6 lemming attack.

But, if you are really saying "Ethically, why should we hold them responsible, when they are actually just caught up in the emotion, after being seduced by the particular "dark side" of the moment, I would point out, this has happened time and time again, throughout history, and being caught up in the moment, does nothing to justify violent actions. Those acting like sheep should still be punished, as a warning to them and to anybody else that would think mass violent disobedience, should be acceptable on an individual bases, simply because they were caught up in the emotions of the moment, after freely ingesting, without question propaganda party leaders with an agenda. To look the other way, is to happily go down the road to chaos, and destruction of all the laws, societal constraints we hold dear.

I am well aware, the leaders pushing the propagandized version of reality, are powerful people, and harder to prove their intent. This is true of the far right, and the far left.

Hypocrisy you say?

1715776643562.png

1715776675432.png

1715776696281.png

1715776720889.png

1715776769613.png

1715776797243.png

Maybe clean up your own house before complaining about others, hypocrite.

Should we then be surprised if a Left wing loon shows up and tries to kill him like they did Kav?
Jealous?
You guys didn't trademark hating Jews and being NAZIs.

Maybe you should try for a copyright?

OP, which prominent politician is constantly and currently running around screaming that his political opponents are "the enemy?"

Hypocrisy you say?

View attachment 947159

View attachment 947160

View attachment 947161

View attachment 947162

View attachment 947163

View attachment 947164

Maybe clean up your own house before complaining about others, hypocrite.
The big difference here is, Trump condemned the violence at Charlottsville, which you would not know because the media tells you he thinks there were good people. That is not the crowd he was referring to in Charlottsville. He condemned them immediately after the event, which is all you can do. The media, however, ignored it and wanted the loons to think Trump had their back, so they would continue their violence I guess.

This is all I'm asking from the Left when it comes to events like 10/7. You don't even have to condemn the people of Gaza, just those who carried out an attack against innocent women and children that raped, tortured, and murdered them while proudly filming it.

When Leftist loons showed up at a Supreme Court justices house, you had the same problem. The attempted assassination of a Supreme Court justice member should have immediately been condemned by Biden, but he dragged his legs for weeks before begrudgingly doing that.

This sort of apathy towards hate and violence by elected members of the government has to stop.

Who in the Democratic Party refused to condemn the Hamas Attack on Oct 7th?

Sorry dude, change the fucking channel to actually to MSNBC or CNN...

You are obviously getting news that is telling you what they are saying... Not what they are actually saying...

Joe Biden was criticised by some on the left for supporting an attack on Gaza that has only managed to make Hamas more popular, better armed and richer...

Do you mind if we knew this before the IDF started bombing innocent people... The Likud party are probably happy with a more powerful war criminal Hamas but personally I think that is disgusting..

You might not know this (probably not in your news feed.

Sorry dude, change the fucking channel to actually to MSNBC or CNN...

You are obviously getting news that is telling you what they are saying... Not what they are actually saying...

Joe Biden was criticised by some on the left for supporting an attack on Gaza that has only managed to make Hamas more popular, better armed and richer...

Do you mind if we knew this before the IDF started bombing innocent people... The Likud party are probably happy with a more powerful war criminal Hamas but personally I think that is disgusting..

You might not know this (probably not in your news feed.
Joe Biden correctly identified Hamas as a terrorist organization and correctly said that Israel had a right to defend itself

However, others in his party refused to condemn 10/7 which sparked the Israeli invation.

This is unprecedented. At the highest levels of government we have advocates for terrorists who targeted innocent women and children and even American citizens they have sworn to defend and represent.

And Joe Biden and the rest of the DNC just tolerates it within their own party, which tells me these loons will simply take them over because that's what fascist Nazis do.

There is some voice in the DNC to speaking out against antisemitic members of their own party, but it is few and far between.

Them not condemning 10/7, however, with virtually no voice in chastizing them speaks volumes as to where they are today.

I know of no one in the GOP that has said similar inflammatory things towards Jews, yet the Left always paints them as antisemitic Nazis and ignore their own as they refuse to condemn students at universities chanting gas the Jews.

Funny that.

link to this statement in his 1 hour long speech, that you remember, please.

link to this statement in his 1 hour long speech, that you remember, please.
So, you are one of the ones that has never heard Trump condemn the violence at Charlottsville?

Amazing.

Thanks media.

Truth is, they don't want you to know because they want to escalate the hate and violence.

No other explanation is there?

Think about this though, this is a woman that lives in a society where many in the democrat party cannot find it within themselves to pass a resolution to condemn the Hamas attack on 10/7 that targeted and murdered women and children
I have great issue with your saying MANY in the Democratic party,

when nearly ALL of them supported the 10/7 Hamas condemnation.

You seem to be just trying to create trouble...:(

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back