What's new

REVEALED: Attorney Prosecuting Trump in Manhattan Took THOUSANDS in DNC Cash.

It seems the Dems are VERY concerned with ANY possible conflicts when it comes to Pubs…not so much the other way around.

If the prosecutor of Trump has taken money from DNC, that seems like enough to appeal a conviction.

Are there any prosecutors who have not taken DNC money that can lead the bogus case against Trump?

If the prosecutor of Trump has taken money from DNC, that seems like enough to appeal a conviction.
Shit stain Democrats don't care if it gets tossed on appeal later, it's about interfering with the election now. Hence today's shitstorm over the extreme prejudicial evidence this hack NY judge allowed. That's immediate grounds for a mistrial which the hack judge also denied.

I understand why the corrupt in power are waging lawfare against Trump.

I do not understand why the cult claps and barks like trained seals as they witness this overt corruption.

It is appalling.

Ummm, receiving money from one’s own political party during a campaign?? No I don’t believe that is illegal or a conflict of interest
Explain why he left the #3 position at DOJ to be an underling in the Manhattan DA office.

Hmmmmmm…….

Forum List

Back
Top Bottom