Remember John Edwards?

If you are going to charge him with the other three why not this one?

Bill Maher did a great piece on Merrick Garland. What a pussy. Why did it take so long? It's like they put Barnie Fife in charge of the justice department. To look fair, he appointed Republicans to look into shit. Would Republicans ever do that? Fuck no.
Thats nothing new

Indians used to scout for the cavalry back in the day against other Indians

I liked the name of the boat Edwards was cheating on. The Monkey Business
1715090217073.jpeg

Gary Hart and Donna Rice.

I love that Edwards begged his wife for forgiveness for impregnating his mistress while his wife was dying of cancer.

SHE TOLD HIM TO GET FUCKED.

Media covered up the story because the media are activists for Democrats. They are not NEWS.

I love that Edwards begged his wife for forgiveness for impregnating his mistress while his wife was dying of cancer.

SHE TOLD HIM TO GET FUCKED.

Media covered up the story because the media are activists for Democrats. They are not NEWS.
Most of the media didn't report about Stormy Daniels before the election, either.

Because the media doesn't consider this stuff news.

Hey remember when John Edwards used campaign funds to hide an extra-marital affair with Reille Hunter?

Republicans were fine with prosecuting him for it.

On June 3, 2011, Edwards was indicted by a North Carolina grand jury on six felony charges. He faced a maximum sentence of thirty years in prison and a $1.5 million fine, or a USD250,000 fine and/or five years imprisonment per charge.[108] The indictment came after the failure of intensive negotiations for a plea bargain. The agreement would have meant that Edwards would have been required to plead guilty to three misdemeanor campaign finance law violations, in addition to a six-month prison sentence, but would have allowed Edwards to keep his law license.[109]

After delays, due to Edwards' medical condition, jury selection for the trial began on April 12, 2012. Opening statements began on April 23.[110] A verdict (not guilty on one count and a mistrial on the remaining five) to the trial was reached on May 31, 2012.
[111]

So were most Democrats, actually.

It seems to me that if hiding an affair from your cancer-stricken wife is bad, so is hiding an affair from your pregnant wife.
I saw the film:

jk

Hey remember when John Edwards used campaign funds to hide an extra-marital affair with Reille Hunter?

Republicans were fine with prosecuting him for it.

On June 3, 2011, Edwards was indicted by a North Carolina grand jury on six felony charges. He faced a maximum sentence of thirty years in prison and a $1.5 million fine, or a USD250,000 fine and/or five years imprisonment per charge.[108] The indictment came after the failure of intensive negotiations for a plea bargain. The agreement would have meant that Edwards would have been required to plead guilty to three misdemeanor campaign finance law violations, in addition to a six-month prison sentence, but would have allowed Edwards to keep his law license.[109]

After delays, due to Edwards' medical condition, jury selection for the trial began on April 12, 2012. Opening statements began on April 23.[110] A verdict (not guilty on one count and a mistrial on the remaining five) to the trial was reached on May 31, 2012.
[111]

So were most Democrats, actually.

It seems to me that if hiding an affair from your cancer-stricken wife is bad, so is hiding an affair from your pregnant wife.
Pointless attempt at comparison.

Yes, what Trump did was far worse, as it was meant to deceive the American people.

Clinton was just trying to deceive his wife.
You mean Edwards? The paying someone to shut up isnt the illegal part though. Edwards wasn’t prosecuting for paying off his mistress it was for illegally using campaign funds. A felony charge.

Trump used his own money not illegal. The business records charge is a misdemeanor.

You mean Edwards? The paying someone to shut up isnt the illegal part though. Edwards wasn’t prosecuting for paying off his mistress it was for illegally using campaign funds. A felony charge.

Trump used his own money not illegal. The business records charge is a misdemeanor.
It is when he was covering up another crime - falsifying election contributions.

It is when he was covering up another crime - falsifying election contributions.
BTW if misleading the electorate were a crime we wouldn't have enough room in the jails for all the politicians who are guilty of that "crime".

Forum List

Back