Protests show why we need the Law and Order president back in the White House

So how what are doing to not accept it other than bitch and cry on the internet? You planning a jail break for these poor wittle white victims? :dunno: :laugh:
Your usual attempt and hope for blood in the streets has never worked with me

Of course you dream of violence when biden is in command of thousands of armed agents to do your fighting for you

Your usual attempt and hope for blood in the streets has never worked with me

Of course you dream of violence when biden is in command of thousands of armed agents to do your fighting for you
Why do you imagine I care if you go violently or softly into the night? :dunno:

I honestly can't decide which is funnier.

Why do you imagine I care if go violently or softly into the night? :dunno:

I honestly can't decide which is funnier.
You obviously want violence in the streets since you keep taunting others about it

And as long as someone else will do your fighting for you, why not?

You obviously want violence in the streets since you keep taunting others about it

And as long as someone else will do your fighting for you, why not?
I was responding to your own comments you clown. You claimed you weren't going to accept it. I was just curious as to what that meant. Did you mean emotionally or physically? :dunno:

I honestly don't care if you choose violence or surrender. I don't care what happens to you beyond you losing. After that you can figure out how to live as a loser in your own way. Either way I'll be entertained.

I was responding to your own comments you clown. You claimed you weren't going to accept it. I was just curious as to what that meant. Did you mean emotionally or physically? :dunno:

I honestly don't care if you choose violence or surrender. I don't care what happens to you beyond you losing. After that you can figure out how to live as a loser in your own way. Either way I'll be entertained.
You often play that game

Inciting violence is what you do

Its a pattern with you

You were gleeful when your fellow blobbers were injuring 140 cops and when one used a gun to blow away one of the protesters...you called it murder.

Can you make up your mind?
This coming from the side that spent the year prior to the US Capitol protest burning down US cities and justifying it over police shooting unarmed persons who were not heeding police instructions and/or threatening police officers. Of course, on January 6th, when a protester failed to comply with police commands, she was shot dead and you cheered.

You often play that game

Inciting violence is what you do

Its a pattern with you
Inciting violence is what Trump did. That's why your MAGAt friends are in prison. If me insulting you and your emotional fragility is enough to make you lash out violently then all that is is confirmation. :itsok:

This coming from the side that spent the year prior to the US Capitol protest burning down US cities and justifying it over police shooting unarmed persons who were not heeding police instructions and/or threatening police officers.
Meanwhile back in reality, George Floyd (the most well known of the blacks who were murdered by white officers in 2020) was handcuffed and the hero of the right kneeled on his neck for 8 minutes.

Again; nobody forces you guys to go to bat for murderous cops...you do that on your own.
Of course, on January 6th, when a protester failed to comply with police commands, she was shot dead and you cheered.
Yeah.

Our good guys with uniforms and guns are needed to restore order.
Do you disagree with the OP?

PS: IF you look at what I wrote (you won’t of course), I think the cops acted correctly in many situations where it involved blacks being killed.

Inciting violence is what Trump did. That's why your MAGAt friends are in prison. If me insulting you and your emotional fragility is enough to make you lash out violently then all that is is confirmation. :itsok:
Wrong

Trump criticized a stolen election

You otoh challenge individual posters to take up arms and fight biden's woke army

Here is what the So Called Law and Order Party Supports as normal political discourse.

The Vietnam protests were because 18 year old's were being impressed (drafted) into military service and sent a world away to fight, kill and die. The Tic Toc Generation? Not so much.

Wrong

Trump criticized a stolen election

You otoh challenge individual posters to take up arms and fight biden's woke army
I did not challenge you. I asked you what you meant by your own comment but you frail whites seem to always be able to make yourself wittle victims. :laugh:

Meanwhile back in reality, George Floyd (the most well known of the blacks who were murdered by white officers in 2020) was handcuffed and the hero of the right kneeled on his neck for 8 minutes.

Again; nobody forces you guys to go to bat for murderous cops...you do that on your own.

Yeah.

Do you disagree with the OP?

PS: IF you look at what I wrote (you won’t of course), I think the cops acted correctly in many situations where it involved blacks being killed.
And if you look at what I wrote about the the Capitol Hill Police officer opening fire on the protestor who failed to heed orders and threatened him, I supported the police in that situation as I have in all of the high profile shootings.

Our good guys with uniforms and guns are needed to restore order. I bet foreigners lost respect for America when we were in disarray in the 60s and early 70s. Real leaders do not let rebellions happen.

---It was a watershed moment in U.S. history — a violent bookend to the turbulent 1960s — that galvanized campus protests nationwide and forced the temporary shutdown of hundreds of colleges and universities.---

A "law and order" president with 91 felony charges.

rotfl-gif.288736

A "law and order" president with 91 felony charges.

rotfl-gif.288736
We do not believe it. Schumer, Nadler, Schiff, Wasserman-Schultz, Cohen, Raskin and others will tell you. After all, they promoted agendas that have caused anti-Israeli protests to riots and insurrections and have made not statements to stop them. So, we get anti semitism legislation as they skate and do the sidestep. Those politicians are intelligent. They seem to represent something else. In my life with all of the races, cultures and ethnic groups, I know two of them above all from media/entertainment/politicians/elites/and more. African Americans and Jewish men and women. Tell me different.

We do not believe it. Schumer, Nadler, Schiff, Wasserman-Schultz, Cohen, Raskin and others will tell you. After all, they promoted agendas that have caused anti-Israeli protests to riots and insurrections and have made not statements to stop them. So, we get anti semitism legislation as they skate and do the sidestep. Those politicians are intelligent. They seem to represent something else. In my life with all of the races, cultures and ethnic groups, I know two of them above all from media/entertainment/politicians/elites/and more. African Americans and Jewish men and women. Tell me different.

Doesn't matter what you believe. Only matters what the juries believe.

They fear Trump
That’s what all this irrational emotion comes down to
He’s male , white, successful, powerful, rich, influential , responsible and an advocate of lawful conduct and self sustenance. . All of which are things they can’t understand or just won’t do. So, they hate that and fear him

Forum List

Back