Protestors plan to stay and protest all summer, it's time to deport them

Suspend them for a year. Take away their tents. And send them home.
I saw pictures of the cops clearing the camps---they were tossing all the tents into a garbage truck---it was heart breaking---the GAZANS need those tents

watta waste-----what's wrong with those kids and their handlers?
There are tens if not hundreds of kids for every protestor, who are not amused that their educations, graduations and FUTURE EMPLOYMENT are hostages to their protests.

I mean Nixon was trying to KILL US. LOL

There are tens if not hundreds of kids for every protestor, who are not amused that their educations, graduations and FUTURE EMPLOYMENT are hostages to their protests.

I mean Nixon was trying to KILL US. LOL
the threats are baseless----nothing happened to the kids in the 60s and 70s and nothing is going to happen to the jerks that were in the tents

And yet another MAGAT says screw the Constitution.

you know lots of those protesters are US citizens.

In MAGADUMIA...
Peaceful protester are deported even if they're citizens
MEANWHILE
MAGATS violent efforts to overthrow the government are awarded the Medal of Honor

View attachment 942581
If they are students expel them

If they are citizens but not students arrest them for trespassing and whatever other charge applies and actually punish them with fines and community service

If they are not US citizens deport them

If they are students expel them

If they are citizens but not students arrest them for trespassing and whatever other charge applies and actually punish them with fines and community service

If they are not US citizens deport them
Not your choice.
Where do you think you are Floridistan?

Of course its not “my choice”

I am expressing an opinion

And I think its a good one
Really?

So everyone who participate in the 1/6 protest should be fired?
Still think it's a good idea?

It dawned on them there’s 450 million guns in America.
So the fact that there are 450M guns in America didn’t stop them from supposedly stealing the election...and you think it’s going to stop them from convicting the blob? That makes no sense.

Again...do you really believe anything that you post?

Really?

So everyone who participate in the 1/6 protest should be fired?
Still think it's a good idea?
No

Just as every student chanting and waving a Hamas flag is not guilty of a criminal act

Violence and vandalism should be tolerated and I know that many protestors went too far at the capital and on college campus

And both should be treated the same

The Deep State went after the the trump protester with a sledge hammer and I expect no less for the students

They wave a flag from another land. They stir up trouble. They need to go. Round them up and deport them all.

---Protesters Prepared to Stay Put for Summer: ‘Nothing That Will Deter Us’---

This will only help Trump and destroy a liberal institution. A win anyway you look at it.

And yet another MAGAT says screw the Constitution.

you know lots of those protesters are US citizens.

In MAGADUMIA...
Peaceful protester are deported even if they're citizens
MEANWHILE
MAGATS violent efforts to overthrow the government are awarded the Medal of Honor

View attachment 942581
I'm all for those liberals shouting death to America. That only helps Trump in November, got to love the first amendment! Oh, and by the end of summer they will probably have half of the college burnt to the ground, another win. So carry on, you loons are only hurting yourselves.

So you're defending a foreign nation over the constitutional rights of Americans?

Is this where you turds are now?

Since your loyalties lie with Israel, and not America, you need to get your ass on a plane and get out of my country.
Who is our best ally in the middle east? I guess you think the Palestinians? Man you people are stupid.

I have a sense that the extent of vandalism and other misconduct is not being reported
I'm all for those liberals shouting death to America. That only helps Trump in November, got to love the first amendment! Oh, and by the end of summer they will probably have half of the college burnt to the ground, another win. So carry on, you loons are only hurting yourselves.

Forum List

Back