Police Give Woman Every Opportunity to Leave Willingly but Winds Up Leaving in Cuffs

denying the bible again I see I linked it in both threads go ahead remind us how you are a Christian but deny the Bible facts.

You're talking about false prophets like Hal Lindsey. Too bad you're so opposed to serious study.

You're talking about false prophets like Hal Lindsey. Too bad you're so opposed to serious study.
I am not talking about any specific prophet I am debunking your claim they dont speak for God. You claim to be a Christian and to believe the Bible while denying specific facts from the Bible. A Prophet of God speaks FOR GOD, God speaks to them, and they spread his word.

I am not talking about any specific prophet I am debunking your claim they dont speak for God. You claim to be a Christian and to believe the Bible while denying specific facts from the Bible. A Prophet of God speaks FOR GOD, God speaks to them, and they spread his word.

Prophets want to activate certain behaviors in their audiences, not prognosticate future events. They are like parents warning children against foolish behavior and encouraging good behavior, not weather forecasters attempting to tell you whether or not you’ll need an umbrella at noontime tomorrow.

Prophets want to activate certain behaviors in their audiences, not prognosticate future events. They are like parents warning children against foolish behavior and encouraging good behavior, not weather forecasters attempting to tell you whether or not you’ll need an umbrella at noontime tomorrow.
I never said they tell the future I said they speak for God which you deny.

I know what I think. I agree that she needs help.
Right. But if someone won’t go willingly they’re brought to the ER by the police

Then a ER physician will sign a cert to get them to a mental hospital and if the physician there also certs, then the person is committed

But the police are almost always part of the process at some point

Right. But if someone won’t go willingly they’re brought to the ER by the police

Then a ER physician will sign a cert to get them to a mental hospital and if the physician there also certs, then the person is committed

But the police are almost always part of the process at some point
And... your point is that the police often, most times, are involved. So what? What is the meat of that point?

Forum List

Back