Police Give Woman Every Opportunity to Leave Willingly but Winds Up Leaving in Cuffs

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
This is a tough one that I'm on the fence for. I'm not sure if she's just a very good liar and trying to pull a fast one or if she truly does believe that God wants her to disobey the law which is something that God would never do but if that's truly the case then I would most definitely feel sorry for her.

The police were so patient with her but I personally believe that she belongs in a mental hospital not in jail as she needs help. Her poor husband really loves her, but unfortunately I do believe that he's in denial about her mental state and knows more than he's letting on about.

This is a tough one that I'm on the fence for. I'm not sure if she's just a very good liar and trying to pull a fast one or if she truly does believe that God wants her to disobey the law which is something that God would never do but if that's truly the case then I would most definitely feel sorry for her.

The police were so patient with her but I personally believe that she belongs in a mental hospital not in jail as she needs help. Her poor husband really loves her, but unfortunately I do believe that he's in denial about her mental state and knows more than he's letting on about.

She's sick.

2k years ago, she would have been a prophet and her story would be in the bible.

2k years ago, she would have been a prophet and her story would be in the bible.

It might have been in the Bible but she's not a prophet though because God's Word doesn't go against the law. She's unfortunately has been deceived by the devil even though her heart was in the right place.

Have you ever studied as to what prophecy is?

Many people think of prophets as fortunetellers who predict the future. In reality, they are much more like social critics or op-ed writers. They challenge political and religious leaders and their people to do what God wants them to do. They frequently attack political and economic elites for not taking care of the poor. They even criticize foreign entanglements and wars. And they frequently do it with harsh words.

Isaiah spoke in this tradition. In last Sunday's reading (the Book of Isaiah's 58th chapter, verses 7-10), he has the Lord telling the people and their leaders, "Share your bread with the hungry, shelter the oppressed and the homeless; clothe the naked ... ."

It might have been in the Bible but she's not a prophet though because God's Word doesn't go against the law. She's unfortunately has been deceived by the devil even though her heart was in the right place.
What are you talking about?

Jesus was executed because his word violated Roman law

Yeah well Jesus never actually did anything wrong though. Staying somewhere that you've been told to leave is wrong as it's called trespassing.

Yeah well Jesus never actually did anything wrong though. Staying somewhere that you've been told to leave is wrong as it's called trespassing.
I’m going to assume the Romans told Jesus to leave more than once

Not saying Jesus did anything morally wrong, but the fact that he was arrested obviously shows he broke some laws, even if they were unjust laws of a police state

Leave where? He was just minding His own business when Judas led the people there to Him to arrest Him.
IDK, they obviously didn’t like him preaching his new religion. And I’m sure told him to at least leave the general vicinity when he did

Again, not saying Jesus did anything “wrong”. But he was arrested and clearly broke some law or another

Just because something is a law, that doesn’t automatically make it right

And the woman in the video, yeah its stupid to compare her to Jesus or any other prophet

She’s just an insane old woman

IDK, they obviously didn’t like him preaching his new religion. And I’m sure told him to at least leave the general vicinity when he did

So you just assume that He didn't listen to them?

The Romans didn't care about Jesus. He'd pissed off the Sanhedrin. Jesus was perfectly safe in the north and Galilee because Herod Antipas wasn't the least bit concerned.

Again, not saying Jesus did anything “wrong”. But he was arrested and clearly broke some law or another

Just because something is a law, that doesn’t automatically make it right

And the woman in the video, yeah its stupid to compare her to Jesus or any other prophet

She’s just an insane old woman

Correct. She's ignorant and mentally ill.

Prophets are social critics not fortunetellers.

Simply put, a prophet is someone chosen by God to speak for God. Their job, whatever the time period or tidings, was to accurately impart His message. Men and women called to this task came from differing backgrounds, personalities and levels of social status.

What is a Prophet? Meaning from the Bible - Bible Study Tools

www.biblestudytools.com/bible-study/topical-studies/what-is-a-prophet.html

www.biblestudytools.com/bible-study/topical-studies/what-is-a-prophet.html

I already debunked your retarded statement in the other thread. Prophets speak to God and God speaks to them. Shall I link to the Bible statement about it again or will you just ignore it in this thread too?

Nope. You're just ignorant.

Forum List

Back