Pastor Calls Out Trump’s Bible Blasphemy In EXPLOSIVE Sermon

Trump is trying to sell bibles. And there are people are stupid enough to actually believe that Trump is sent by God himself to save America. Well this pastor broke off something for people like this.

Pastor Goes Off About Trump Endorsed Bible "Disgusting"!​

I wonder if this guy pays his taxes like Jesus did?
Jesus said beware of the leaven of herod. So He definately was involved in politics

Trump is trying to sell bibles. And there are people are stupid enough to actually believe that Trump is sent by God himself to save America. Well this pastor broke off something for people like this.

Pastor Goes Off About Trump Endorsed Bible "Disgusting"!​

if this is what you believe, then why did you put it in the political forum
beside your boy is ignorant. Even roosevelt handed out Bibles. I believe he even had some sayings in them.

Last edited:
Because trump is a politican.
Trump isn't in the video
Where do you even get what you are claiming is the complaint? The complaint in the op from the Pastor is that it is blasphemous to combine the Constitution and other documents in a Holy Bible, putting them on equal standing and level with God and God's Holy Word.
Well the pastor is ignorant of past history

someone who has actually read the bible.
Of course

He graduated from divinity school doncha know

The pastor of a mega church who is well paid for his services

Another poster here summed it up best

Criticizing trump is the only thing Godless libs agree with the pastor about

When trump is gone the left will return to mocking the pastor and his church

Of course

He graduated from divinity school doncha know

The pastor of a mega church who is well paid for his services

Another poster here summed it up best

Criticizing trump is the only thing Godless libs agree with the pastor about

When trump is gone the left will return to mocking the pastor and his church
His so called Mega Church looked pretty darn small to me?

Huh.
We all care.
No really. A lot.
Because … uhm. Well. Uhm.
Nah. Not a fuck is given.

And then there's sane people, like me, who think Trump is neither a demon nor an angel, but just a man. I don't love him or hate him, see.

Joy Reid condemns Trumps Iowa supporters 24016 {post•7}. III. Lesh Jan’24 jrcti00007 But white nationalist Christianity is a dangerous thing and that’s what Reid is talking about •¥¥¥• Religion and politics don’t mix and Trump exposes why. •¥¥¥¥• He is a demagogue . And dangerous to democracy” •¥¥¥¥¥¥ lvsh 240116 Sjrcti00007

See #97

Sermons should not be about such politics. Shame on him.
The rational theism of our founding generation requires all true Americans to resist white Christian nationalism without violence, but in every other way, possible, intellectually spiritually and patriotically.

Forum List

Back