NY vs Trump Stormy Daniels case is starting to crumble

Cannon is delaying the trial.
Just like Trump wants.

Cannon has confounded legal experts with the pace of her decision making and long bouts of silence about crucial trial questions. Though she held a hearing March 1 on how much to postpone the original May 20 trial date, she waited more than two months before issuing any order on that issue — and still did not set a new date.

Jury pool?
If that was left to Cannon, she will announce the jury's been seated.
One day after Trump's funeral.
Blah, blah, blah. The bottom line is, anything, and I mean anything, that delays or denies you getting to see the blood you want so bad means the world is out to get you.

Blah, blah, blah. The bottom line is, anything, and I mean anything, that delays or denies you getting to see the blood you want so bad means the world is out to get you.
Yeah, it works that way with normal people............wanting criminals punished.

Teabaggers embrace them.

Yeah, it works that way with normal people............wanting criminals punished.

Teabaggers embrace them.
It would be interesting to see him escape this, and you acknowledge the system worked as it was intended to work. Somehow, I don't see you being capable of doing that.

It would be interesting to see him escape this, and you acknowledge the system worked as it was intended to work.
No, I don't.

If Trump is found innocent or guilty of the charges, in his current trial, then the system works as intended.
A judge delaying the trial, indefinitely, isn't the way the system is supposed to work
Somehow, I don't see you being capable of doing that.

So fucking what?
Why do you care?
Jealous?
:auiqs.jpg:

He explained that the biggest question jurors will likely face is: “Who benefited from this crime?” Certainly not Cohen, he argued. Kirschner added that Trump's adamant denials of any wrongdoing, including that he ever had an affair, might be hard for jurors to swallow.

You may remember the substance of a consequential call but you don't remember the date and the time,” Kirschner told the panel. “And more importantly, as much of a cheapskate as Donald Trump is, do you really think that he would have started writing $35,000 reimbursement checks if Michael Cohen hadn't told him, 'Hey, boss, I made the payment. I want my money.'"

He explained that the biggest question jurors will likely face is: “Who benefited from this crime?” Certainly not Cohen, he argued. Kirschner added that Trump's adamant denials of any wrongdoing, including that he ever had an affair, might be hard for jurors to swallow.

You may remember the substance of a consequential call but you don't remember the date and the time,” Kirschner told the panel. “And more importantly, as much of a cheapskate as Donald Trump is, do you really think that he would have started writing $35,000 reimbursement checks if Michael Cohen hadn't told him, 'Hey, boss, I made the payment. I want my money.'"

🥨 🥨 🥨

Put a dick in your mouth faggot

^ ^ ^ ^ ^

triggered-gif.286190

Alvin Bragg has failed, and the NY vs. Trump case is starting to fall apart. Or as a FOX News anchor just put it a few minutes ago, the case is "starting to crumble."

Good try, libs, you almost got him that time. Maybe next time. :laughing0301:

Lawyer for Stormy Daniels denies that payment from Cohen was 'hush money'​

Keith Davidson, lawyer for adult film actress Stormy Daniels, said in court Thursday that the $130,000 payment to Daniels was not “hush money,” but a “consideration” payment.

Manhattan Assistant District Attorney Johsua Steinglass pressed Davidson on the witness stand about Daniels’ statement in January 2018, which Davidson prepared for his client, that denied any relationship with Trump and said that her only interaction with Trump was “a few public appearances and nothing more.”

“Rumors that I have received hush money from Donald Trump are completely false,” the statement says.“I don’t believe that Stormy ever alleged that any interaction with Trump was ‘romantic,‘” Davidson testified Thursday. But it is his understanding that Daniels had a sexual encounter with Trump.

He also said the payment “wasn’t a payoff.”“It wasn’t a payoff. And it wasn’t hush money. It was consideration,” Davidson said. Davidson added that he would never use “hush money” to describe the money exchange.

He would only refer to it as “consideration.” “Consideration” is a contractual legal term for what someone gives in return for the promise to abide by a contract; in this case, money. The payment was labeled "legal fees" in Trump's accounting, which prosecutors allege amounted to fraud.

Steinglass asked about the truthfulness of the Daniels’ statement. Davidson replied, “I think it’s technically true.”

He continues that he doesn’t believe anyone alleged of a relationship between Daniels and Trump -- it was an interaction.Davidson said he believes a “relationship” to be an ongoing occurrence.

NY v. Trump trial to resume with gag order proceedings after judge fines Trump $9k
This thread is a moot point. Trump is guilty and he will be sentenced on July 11.

Forum List

Back