Zone1 "Nothing creates itself"

Jesus didn't do away with the command for men to not have sex with other men like they have sex with women. Jesus didn't do away with the other 17 commands concerning sexual conduct either.

These 18 commands were not metaphors and Jesus didn't do away with these 18 commands.
If thats what you believe then you do not agree with your own official church teaching or Jesus.

You can't have it both ways. The Law could not have been rendered obsolete if you are still abiding by any of the Law, which obviously you do not, as is revealed by what you do at mass.

You do not even comply with the command to love one another as revealed by your denigrating others based solely on their sexuality preferences that shows that you do not know the meaning of the words or subjects about which all of you religious fanatics are so hypocritically dogmatic.

Jesus in the passage you quoted, Matthew 5:17-20, said that not even the least dot or stoke of the Law will lose its force for as long as heaven and earth endure. So either you or Jesus lies....

Gee, I wonder who is the liar...... Maybe I'll pray to a block of wood for an answer. lol....

The only way to resolve this dilemma which both validates Jesus insisting that the Law is eternal and your church teaching that the Law is obsolete is by what I have told you and validated with what Jesus said about kosher Law, that the words used in the law are figurative, the subjects hidden so the only thing about the Law that became obsolete is the wrong way to interpret the Law, your stupid superficial ignorant literal way which is a profane insult to he who truly is God.

The only thing about the Law that became obsolete is your prurient interpretation, the same childish literal interpretation and application of the Law that Jesus lived and died opposing..

Your condemnation of homosexuality only reveals the addled contents of your defiled and contaminated mind, an indwelling perversion within you, a vile and loathsome unclean creature.

If thats what you believe then you do not agree with your own official church teaching or Jesus.

You can't have it both ways. The Law could not have been rendered obsolete if you are still abiding by any of the Law, which obviously you do not, as is revealed by what you do at mass.

You do not even comply with the command to love one another as revealed by your denigrating others based solely on their sexuality preferences that shows that you do not know the meaning of the words or subjects about which all of you religious fanatics are so hypocritically dogmatic.

Jesus in the passage you quoted, Matthew 5:17-20, said that not even the least dot or stoke of the Law will lose its force for as long as heaven and earth endure. So either you or Jesus lies....

Gee, I wonder who is the liar...... Maybe I'll pray to a block of wood for an answer. lol....

The only way to resolve this dilemma which both validates Jesus insisting that the Law is eternal and your church teaching that the Law is obsolete is by what I have told you and validated with what Jesus said about kosher Law, that the words used in the law are figurative, the subjects hidden so the only thing about the Law that became obsolete is the wrong way to interpret the Law, your stupid superficial ignorant literal way which is a profane insult to he who truly is God.

The only thing about the Law that became obsolete is your prurient interpretation, the same childish literal interpretation and application of the Law that Jesus lived and died opposing..

Your condemnation of homosexuality only reveals the addled contents of your defiled and contaminated mind, an indwelling perversion within you, a vile and loathsome unclean creature.
Says the guy who doesn't believe Leviticus 18:22 was a command against homosexual relations when that command was in a section where 17 other sexually related commands were explained. :rolleyes:

Good Lord, you are dense.

you claim documents that never existed - to write their 4th century christian bible they themselves retained no such archive for verification for anything written in the christian bible as well not one word written by jesus or the liberation theology, self determination they taught.

- bing is a liar.

A wave is part of an ocean however, waves are also singularities of the whole. We are like those waves.

you claim documents that never existed - to write their 4th century christian bible they themselves retained no such archive for verification for anything written in the christian bible as well not one word written by jesus or the liberation theology, self determination they taught.

- bing is a liar.

- bing is a liar.

- where is the archive located of material used to write the 4th century christian bible.

Says the guy who doesn't believe Leviticus 18:22 was a command against homosexual relations when that command was in a section where 17 other sexually related commands were explained.
Right that was me. I know what you have been told. This is what I am telling you.

Here lies the test; If you take the Law literally, and "just believe", the resulting image and likeness of God becomes that of a petulant and prurient petty tyrant whose interests are that of a salacious pervert. And believers like you will strive to reflect that which you do to your shame.

If instead one applies the monumental intellectual effort required to put your pants on and thinks deeply enough about the words used to discover wisdom worthy of God hidden in the deeper implications obscured by complicated metaphors like swine that do not ruminate, eat my flesh, talking serpents, etc., the image and likeness of God becomes that of a loving and benevolent father to some of the lowest forms of life in the universe. And believers will strive to reflect that.

And ascend into heaven.

So in the same way that one cannot comply with the literal interpretation of the Divine menu that forbids eating the flesh of swine that do not ruminate without violating the deeper implications of the exact same law because the teaching that the subject is food is the flesh of swine that do not ruminate, you cannot take the law that forbids one man lying with another man as with a woman literally without violating the deeper implications of the exact same law because the teaching that the subject is sex reveals that you lifted your skit for one man, or many men, who fucked your mind in Sunday school or "bible study", to the point of uselessness to "believe" that a Holy God who is incorporeal would give a shit about diet, fashion, and sexual preferences of humans

What you can't seem to grasp is the ejaculate of many demons is dripping from your unclean lips

Anyway, I am very happy that you are enjoying your religious orgies and disgusting relations with many men, pervert, as you get off every Sunday on the image of a naked man dying on a cross.

Last edited:
Right that was me. I know what you have been told. This is what I am telling you.

Here lies the test; If you take the Law literally, and "just believe", the resulting image and likeness of God becomes that of a petulant and prurient petty tyrant whose interests are that of a salacious pervert. And believers like you will strive to reflect that which you do to your shame.

If instead one applies the monumental intellectual effort required to put your pants on and thinks deeply enough about the words used to discover wisdom worthy of God hidden in the deeper implications obscured by complicated metaphors like swine that do not ruminate, eat my flesh, talking serpents, etc., the image and likeness of God becomes that of a loving and benevolent father to some of the lowest forms of life in the universe. And believers will strive to reflect that.

And ascend into heaven.

So in the same way that one cannot comply with the literal interpretation of the Divine menu that forbids eating the flesh of swine that do not ruminate without violating the deeper implications of the exact same law because the teaching that the subject is food is the flesh of swine that do not ruminate, you cannot take the law that forbids one man lying with another man as with a woman literally without violating the deeper implications of the exact same law because the teaching that the subject is sex reveals that you lifted your skit for one man, or many men, who fucked your mind in Sunday school or "bible study", to the point of uselessness to "believe" that a Holy God who is incorporeal would give a shit about diet, fashion, and sexual preferences of humans

What you can't seem to grasp is the ejaculate of many demons is dripping from your unclean lips

Anyway, I am very happy that you are enjoying your religious orgies and disgusting relations with many men, pervert, as you get off every Sunday on the image of a naked man dying on a cross.
Says the guy who can't admit Leviticus 18-22 is a command against homosexual relations. So your interpretations are garbage.

Says the guy who can't admit Leviticus 18-22 is a command against homosexual relations. So your interpretations are garbage.
Says the guy who claims to be a rational thinker. :auiqs.jpg:

Listen dude. You have your triune almighty yet edible mangod who died for your sins. Be happy!

Don't let what I say disturb your dream. It makes perfect sense as long as you don't think about it

Enjoy!

Last edited:
Says the guy who claims to be a rational thinker. :auiqs.jpg:

Listen dude. You have your triune almighty yet edible mangod who died for your sins. Be happy!

Don't let what I say disturb your dream. It makes perfect sense as long as you don't think about it

Enjoy!
Says the guy who can't admit Leviticus 18-22 is a command against homosexual relations.

Nice word salad but it still fails to answer the question of “Who created God”?

If there was a Big Bang, then only God could have caused it

Still not an answer
God is eternal, he has always been, he is God and needed no creator! Just admit you believe in God, your very presence here belittling Christians proves it!

Says the guy who can't admit Leviticus 18-22 is a command against homosexual relations.
My Dearest Dingbat,

FYI, You have been thoroughly excoriated, your reprehensible and bizarre beliefs have been completely extirpated revealing a neutered pusillanimous and deceitful 'believer' in irrational and superstitious gobbledygook who is clinging desperately to the religious flotsam of a dying age.

I'm sure that Jesus is impressed by your love for God expressed in your dedication to openly defy his Law and religiously desecrate the teachings of this very Jesus you pretend to love so much.

I am.

You should probably get some therapy to deal with your homophobia and pathetic self loathing.

Maybe you will discover why you attack innocent people for their sexual preferences which in reality is none of your business while turning a blind eye to your own sins of idolatry and lying your ass off in the name of God as if he approves of your defiled and contaminated state of mind

Face it dingbat, you have eaten bread baked on human dung and have lost your mind, your soul.

Now fuck off!

Sincerely,

Secular Jesus

Last edited:

Forum List

Back