More democrat violence: republican home shot at

How dare that fucking liberal make a thread about republican violence and telling us to tone it down. Where is that son of a bitch when a republican is shot at? You want a war you fucking liberals, you'll get one. But you won't win.

This is liberal violence at its finest. Funny I don't see a single liberal on this forum mentioning this. Shooting at a republican when his fucking kids are home.

Why aren't democrats mentioning this? Where do democrats condone democrat violence? Why don't you condone violence, fucking liberals? Why not?

Basically sounds like a random act of street violence.
Nobody knows yet who to blame.

But the Republican playbook says you should blame ALL acts of street violence on city and state politicians.

So...WHO would that be in North Carolina?

Basically sounds like a random act of street violence.
Nobody knows yet who to blame.

But the Republican playbook says you should blame ALL acts of street violence on city and state politicians.

So...WHO would that be in North Carolina?
OK.

So tell me. Why is the left and the media so ready to blame politics, and the right in particular, on the Pelosi attack?

The whacko was destitute, mentally disturbed, lived on a bus....maybe he was upset that Nancy Pelosi promised him a better life and she got caught up in Washington crap and forgot about her constituents?

SO just to be clear......you have no reason to believe it was the left who shot that bullet in NC......I agree.

Yet you are sure a deranged man was a mega maga with no evidence of such.

Go for it.

Take a look at what was written. The attack the OP is writting about was against the house own by the MAGA MAGGOT. More manufactured outrage.

Was the MAGA MAGGOT buggering the son or brother of the shooter? Was the shooter banging the MAGA MAGGOT's wife or daughter? Was MAGA MAGGOT pissed at receiving his own late night booty with the MAGA MAGGOT?

Short on facts, long on nothing.

OK.

So tell me. Why is the left and the media so ready to blame politics, and the right in particular, on the Pelosi attack?

The whacko was destitute, mentally disturbed, lived on a bus....maybe he was upset that Nancy Pelosi promised him a better life and she got caught up in Washington crap and forgot about her constituents?

SO just to be clear......you have no reason to believe it was the left who shot that bullet in NC......I agree.

Go for it.

Why was the attack on Paul Pelosi called a Homosexual Encounter gone wrong? Why do Cons expect us to angry over this attack when they called Paul Pelosi Gay?

How dare that fucking liberal make a thread about republican violence and telling us to tone it down. Where is that son of a bitch when a republican is shot at? You want a war you fucking liberals, you'll get one. But you won't win.

This is liberal violence at its finest. Funny I don't see a single liberal on this forum mentioning this. Shooting at a republican when his fucking kids are home.

Why aren't democrats mentioning this? Where do democrats condone democrat violence? Why don't you condone violence, fucking liberals? Why not?

Calm down. Nobody was home. The FBI is investigating.. something is off about this story m

Next week time we machine gun the terrorists. Be warned.
So you’re saying that when the Republicans sweep next week and leftists go on another one of their terror sprees, we should take them out with machine guns?

OK.

Go for it.
The Paul Pelosi attacker WAS a radicalized MAGAt.

The two incident are not the same.

Why do you need to generalize them?

Bullets fly through houses every single day in cities all over America.

Thoughts and prayers.

Thoughts and prayers.

lol he was some dope addled hippie, YOUR people.

So you’re saying that when the Republicans sweep next week and leftists go on another one of their terror sprees, we should take them out with machine guns?
Nah…it’s you rightists who get into the terror sprees. Leftists? They just howl at the sky and protest in pink pussy hats.

No, simply pointing the obvious truth. There is no evidence that the attack politically motivated. We know the attack on Paul Pelosi was poltiically motivated.

The OP had no proof, just manufactured outrage over an attack made against ReNaziCan.

You are just proving to everyone that you are a fucking loon.

Why was the attack on Paul Pelosi called a Homosexual Encounter gone wrong? Why do Cons expect us to angry over this attack when they called Paul Pelosi Gay?
A few people on Social media made that claim. It is not the general consensus of conservatives.

But I noticed something about you....

You are sure the attack was motivated by a political hatred for the left.....even though there is no evidence confirming that..

Yet.....

You wont address the possibility that the attacker may have been one of Pelosis constituents who is angry that she has forgotten about the homeless and destitute in her district.

She is not just the Speaker. She is a congresswoman.

Thoughts and prayers.
Yet there is no proof that he was a radicalized MAGA. It is assumed by the media and, well, you chose to believe it.

Lets see...a poor man living in a bus with likely no job and likely hasnt voted in years (assumption)....he is a MAGA republican...

Or....

Maybe, just maybe....a constituent of Nancy Pelosi and angry at her for not making any moves to help his situation. Maybe?

Just remember....she is a congresswoman who ran on platforms to help her constituents. How does her district look?

Forum List

Back