Steve Garvey, CA Republican Candidate For Senate Skips State GOP Convention.

We have politicians in D.C. talking the things we want to hear. And then vote for the elite's world agendas. Manchin voted to screw his own state over with coal. And then spewed he did not realize it. This from a man in politics for many many decades. Debie Wasserman Schultz calls RFK, Jr. an antisemite and had a dour look on her face when spewing it to him. And yet not a word with the many antisemites just in her chamber of congress who have power. I have no problem supporting people if they live with integrity. We see all the lies constantly.
My US Congresscritter Doug LaMalfa ( R) Dist 1 is a very reliable Constitutionalist Conservative Voter .

His only running because the CA GOP needs a sacrificial lamb to up against Adam Schiff and his very well organized campaign.. His numbers are low and his campaign is broke and there also the fact Garvey owes any from $250,000.00 and $500,000,00 in back taxes He smells of being a loser.
I'm sure the partisan jerkoffs will reject him, merely for presuming to represent all the people, rather than just the partisan jerkoffs. Good for him.

I'm sure the partisan jerkoffs will reject him, merely for presuming to represent all the people, rather than just the partisan jerkoffs. Good for him.

He owes hundreds of thousands of dollars in back taxes. But he is ReNazi so what the hell.

He owes hundreds of thousands of dollars in back taxes. But he is ReNazi so what the hell.
Schiff has caused hundreds of billions of dollars spent and even trillions with corruption involved and has gotten people killed and neighborhoods wounded along with cities.

Forum List

Back