Mexico is Deporting American Colonizers

They shipped most of their poor to the U.S. to mooch, and in turn we hand out tax breaks to ship high productivity manufacturing jobs to U.S. taxpayer built maquilas. They are no longer a poor country; all their poverty is residing here in the U.S. now.

Fleeing Democrat rule. Americans are increasing prices and making Mexico unaffordable

So a video by some unknown person with no actually data or facts is what passes for news these days

we are so fucked

Let's see how they feel when 20 million Americans settle there.

Mexico would be a great country if not for all those MEXICANS 😂

1. I have read that thousands of retired Americans love living in Mexico.

2. Their pensions really go much further there.

3. They live in neighborhoods with other Americans, and they can easily afford household help.

4. I hope that Mexico will allow them to stay.

5. It would be cruel to force them to return to the States with its high prices and out-of-control violent crime.

I find it funny that the same people who bitch endlessly about Mexican immigrants not learning English fast enough move to little American ex-pat enclaves where they proudly admit to making zero effort to learn Spanish

I find it funny that the same people who bitch endlessly about Mexican immigrants not learning English fast enough move to little American ex-pat enclaves where they proudly admit to making zero effort to learn Spanish

I agree. As soon as my wife and I decided we wanted to move to Panama when we retire I started working on learning Spanish.

Forum List

Back