US, Australian surfers were likely executed in vicious carjacking in Mexico

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Shouldn't be surprising to anyone, this is what Mexico has become. It's the murder capital of the world, with 9 out of 10 of the cities with the highest murder rates.
9 of the 10!!!!!
My advice, don't spend your vacation dollars in Mexico. Of course many of the other cities south of our border are not much better! This is who we are importing into the country. Thanks Joe!

The American surfers and Australian brothers who were found dead on a surfing vacation in Mexico were likely killed when they refused to hand over their car to a trio of carjackers, according to a report.

The bodies of Jack Carter Rhoad, 30, and brothers Callum, 33, and Jake Robinson, 30, were discovered alongside their burnt white pick-up truck nearly a week after they vanished from the Baja California providence.

Authorities theorized that the idyllic trip turned tragic when the local bandits approached the men while they were at their beach camp at a popular surf spot known as La Bocana.

Shouldn't be surprising to anyone, this is what Mexico has become. It's the murder capital of the world, with 9 out of 10 of the cities with the highest murder rates.
9 of the 10!!!!!
My advice, don't spend your vacation dollars in Mexico. Of course many of the other cities south of our border are not much better! This is who we are importing into the country. Thanks Joe!

These same murderers may head north to evade police and be welcomed with open arms, given free money and a driver license.

9 of the 10!!!!!

Not smart for these 4 to drive around in such a bad area

9 of the 10!!!!!

Don't vacation anywhere you can't take your firearm.

9 of the 10!!!!!

murder rates.jpg

Filthy, commie dems want USA to turn into Mehico!

Southern Mexico is a pretty safe area. There are cities in the Yucatan Peninsula even safer than the United States. I was down there for a month three years ago, drove around to various cities, some several hours away, and never once experienced a problem. Where these guys were is not one of those places. Northern Mexico is the hotspot for crime and cartel activity.

What is there to say?

Its too bad they are dead

But its their own fault for being in Mexico to begin with

Forum List

Back