Many Americans Predict A Guilty Verdict For Trump

That's not surprising because I do too. However, that's only because we're dealing with New York here and it's basically guilty before proven innocent with them.

~~~~~~
Actually in a real 'Coort of Justice' and an impartial Judge this case would have been thrown out long ago. In addition, an impartial Judge would not have allowed Daniels on the stand, or would have called a Mis-Trial due to Daniels testimony.

Last edited:
~~~~~~
Actually in a real 'Cort of 'Justice' and an impartial Judge this case would have been thrown out long ago. In addition an impartial Judge would not have allowed Daniels on the stand, or would have called a Miss-Trial due to Daniels testimony.

Yeah but this is a Trump trial and obviously TDS suffers don't care about the law.

That's not surprising because I do too. However, that's only because we're dealing with New York here and it's basically guilty before proven innocent with them.

I have faith in humanity and the system and am hopeful at least one juror will have enough integrity and intelligence to not be blinded by their politics and acquit based upon the law and facts.

If not, justice will eventually prevail on appeal.

Substitute "some Americans hope for a Trump conviction" and you have a story based on truth instead of left wing propaganda promoted by unknown fiction writers like Susan Page and Sudiska Kochi of USA today. It should be noted that USA today does not speculate on Biden polls.

I have faith in humanity and the system and am hopeful at least one juror will have enough integrity and intelligence to not be blinded by their politics and acquit based upon the law and facts.

If not, justice will eventually prevail on appeal.
~~~~~~~
We all hope that would ne the case. There are supposedly two attorneys on the jury. If they are worth their salt they will not vote to convict Trump based upon the lack of evidence and failure of the Judge to call a mis=trial.

Forum List

Back